I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
Reply
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi

    Originally Posted by vio2409
    Hi Guys,

    thanks HighriseMumbai for your advice. Hey where are you 2 - Kamaal & Wadia. There is dearth of current info on IB Greens on this thread. Have you moved to another thread?

    The current development on the airport being planned to shift out of Panvel, this investment looks a dampner. Any responses or postive feeds??
    :bab (38):

    How did u know??plz let me know...
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Dear Raj Patel,

    The going rate in Boisar which I am given to understand is Rs.2,200/- n am not refering to Tata Housing. The rate in Virar is near Rs.3,000/-. I agree that the price of IB at the moment of Rs.3050/- maybe steep and there may not be many takers, what you need to remember is that booking commenced at Rs.2200/- less than a year back and a rate significantly less than 3050/- also sounds good.

    Mind you neither of these places have a whiff of an airport nearby nor are they commutable by road on a daily basis, being a fair distance from the highway still they are being sold and evoking interest.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    Could anyone advise that if im to canel my booking what charges I would have to incur? I have paid the booking amount, 10% of the sale price and the 01st installment.

    Cheers...Raj
    CommentQuote
  • 5% of the flat cost.
    CommentQuote
  • Realty rates crash down in Navi Mumbai

    By: Varun Singh Date: 2010-08-19 Place: Mumbai

    Barely two days after MiD DAY reported builders' apprehension of prices taking a plunge, an 11.5 acre plot close to the airport site sees a reduction of Rs 60 lakh per acre

    The worst fears of builders in Navi Mumbai have come true.

    Barely two days after MiD DAY reported that builders were afraid of realty rates taking a plunge due to talk of shifting the airport out of Navi Mumbai, a 11.5 acre plot six km from the proposed site has seen a drop in prices to the tune of nearly Rs 63 lakh per acre.

    Manohar Shroff, secretary, Navi Mumbai Chamber of Housing, who was dealing in the land, said, "When I was trying to sell this plot a few weeks ago, the price that I was quoting was Rs 3.5 crore per acre but the client and I could not finalise the deal because we did not agree on certain things. However, when I went back to the plot owner, he said he had sold the plot for Rs 33 crore (Rs 2.87 crore per acre). I think he reduced the price after hearing the rumours circulating about the airport being shifted out of Navi Mumbai."

    Residential too
    And it's not only land deals, even builders in Navi Mumbai have begun slashing rates. Prices in areas like Panvel's Somathane have come down to Rs 2,900 per sq ft compared to Rs 3,300 per sq ft just a few weeks back.

    Pankaj Kapoor, MD, Liases Foras, a real estate research company, said, "The prices in Navi Mumbai had been hiked by builders in the name of the proposed international airport, trans-harbour sea link and the SEZ.

    However, with the recent developments and controversies surrounding the airport, prices have to come down because of drop in sales."

    The promoters of Arrow Manhattan City, a huge residential and commercial project close to the proposed airport site, have also started advertising a 20 per cent reduction in prices. However, Vineet Malhotra, Chairman, Arrow Manhattan City, insists that the drop in the project's prices has nothing to do with the airport.
    "The reduction is an offer and has nothing to do with the airport. The sales have picked up of late. We will have reason to worry only when the government declares that the airport won't come up in Navi Mumbai. Just speculation is not enough to affect demand."

    A real estate expert, however, questioned this, saying, "When has a builder ever admitted to a drop in demand? Builders do not come up with offers if the sales are good and if everything is fine. Why would they want to reduce their profits? The airport controversy has definitely scared builders."

    Niranjan Hiranandani, who has projects in Panvel, believes that the controversy has brought Panvel into the limelight again. "Sometimes controversies help in making a thing better. Everything is fine with Panvel and people are getting increasingly attracted towards it," he said.

    Airport neededMiD DAY was the first to report on the possible shifting of the airport from Navi Mumbai to Ambernath (Airport at Ambernath, MiD DAY, July 24). Following that,
    the builders started a campaign for the airport to remain in Navi Mumbai.

    "If the airport comes to Navi Mumbai, the city can get the status of a Mumbai suburb or else it will always remain just a satellite city," said Rajesh Prajapati, president,
    Maharashtra Chamber of Housing Industry, Raigad.

    Hiranandani, on the other hand, is unperturbed as he thinks it won't be easy for the government to shift the airport anywhere else. "Acquiring land is a major task, besides won't there be environmental issues at the new site?"

    http://www.mid-day.com/news/2010/aug/190810-realty-rates-navi-mumbai.htm?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+mdnews%2Fmumbai+%28Mid+Day+Local+News+-+Mumbai%29
    CommentQuote
  • Till a decision is taken ,it will only be rumours. To act on rumours is to speculate.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    Thanks Ravi, I have got official confirmation from IB now, its 2% of the total sale price on the application form.So maybe I would end up lossing around INR 47,000.

    Cheers...Raj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajivmenon3134
    Hi,

    Thanks Ravi, I have got official confirmation from IB now, its 2% of the total sale price on the application form.So maybe I would end up lossing around INR 47,000.

    Cheers...Raj

    Apologies for the incorrect info. This was because I had read the incorrect info on this forum in an earler post by someone.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    Thats no worries at all. Im seriuosly thinking of quitting this project. Firstly I paid almost all the instalments on time as suggested by IB's sales managers and now after almost 8 months I get a mail to pay INR 4,400 as interest for delayed payment on the 01st 10% of the sales price. I had confirmed with their sales manaher that I was not in town and he had suggetsed that I cld pay by 10th, I paid by 05th, still im being asked to pay the interest, no one is ready to listen,they need proof. I've had enough, seriously want to quit. Dont know if my decision is emotional one but have started thinking on those lines, dont know when this project would be over, maybe worth investing somewhere else.

    Cheers...Raj
    CommentQuote
  • not so easy - airport

    :)Despite severe opposition to the Navi Mumbai airport site for possible environment damage, Civil Aviation Minister Praful Patel today made it clear that there can be no alternative site for Mumbai's second airport.
    "There is no question of an alternative site for Navi Mumbai airport. Any talk about Kalyan and Rewas-Mandawa sites for the airport is ruled out," Patel told reporters here.

    "The only site Civil Aviation Ministry can approve for the airport is Navi Mumbai," he said after a meeting on rehabilitation of slums dwellers around Mumbai airport. Chief Minister Ashok Chavan also attended the meeting.

    Chavan said things about Navi Mumbai airport are moving in a positive direction. There are certain issues which need to be sorted out, he said.
    Chavan said about 17,000 families around airport area would be rehabilitated in Kurla area within two-three months in first phase.
    "There are around 80,000 families to be rehabilitated, as the airport needs more space for face lift and the families would be rehabilitated in next three years," he said.
    Chavan also announced to set up a separate authority to deal with appeals on rehabilitation in order to expedite the process. MMRDA has been given task to look for other sites in the city for rehabilitation of the remaining families, he said.
    Local MLAs Naseem Khan and Kripashankar Singh who were also present for the meeting demanded that slums up to year 2000 should also be rehabilitated.

    http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/navi-mumbai-only-site-for-airport-says-patel/105971/on

    Ashky
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajivmenon3134
    Hi,

    Thats no worries at all. Im seriuosly thinking of quitting this project. Firstly I paid almost all the instalments on time as suggested by IB's sales managers and now after almost 8 months I get a mail to pay INR 4,400 as interest for delayed payment on the 01st 10% of the sales price. I had confirmed with their sales manaher that I was not in town and he had suggetsed that I cld pay by 10th, I paid by 05th, still im being asked to pay the interest, no one is ready to listen,they need proof. I've had enough, seriously want to quit. Dont know if my decision is emotional one but have started thinking on those lines, dont know when this project would be over, maybe worth investing somewhere else.

    Cheers...Raj

    I too am asked for interest amount worth 8000/- for 1st 10 % installment. they didnt intimate the due date ever & how can they demand such money ? may be this is too less for an investment but how much will they drain out from consumer ? already we are charged per built-up & not sq-ft. infact they have taking parking money also which is illegal as per supreme court's judgement which says open parking cannot be sold or alloted by builder. Indiabuls management doesnot commit completion date for 2011 -- dec which is what was communicated in sept 2009.

    At current situation when there are talks of Airport moving away from panvel, if you & similar 10 other investors go to indiabulls for cancelling
    their booking & demanding their refund it will be touch time for them ?
    so guys .. should we show them power of unity ? or either this issue or parking issue ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilayk
    I too am asked for interest amount worth 8000/- for 1st 10 % installment. they didnt intimate the due date ever & how can they demand such money ? may be this is too less for an investment but how much will they drain out from consumer ? already we are charged per built-up & not sq-ft. infact they have taking parking money also which is illegal as per supreme court's judgement which says open parking cannot be sold or alloted by builder. Indiabuls management doesnot commit completion date for 2011 -- dec which is what was communicated in sept 2009.

    At current situation when there are talks of Airport moving away from panvel, if you & similar 10 other investors go to indiabulls for cancelling
    their booking & demanding their refund it will be touch time for them ?
    so guys .. should we show them power of unity ? or either this issue or parking issue ?

    Opportunity in adversity. I like IIM education. Lets hits the iron while it is hot :bab (45):
    Just kidding:bab (4):

    Sadhu kitni bhi padai kar leh, shaitaan ke dimaag ke samne usko haar hee man-nee padegi:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Airport

    I think it is not so easy to start the work of airport in Panvel or to shift it NOW to another pace. I suppose it is all big GAMES involving builders, politicians.....all having their own vested interests rather than building an airport for the country. Will all the builders who have invested in Panvel under speculation will let their money go like that??? Or will try to influence the govt. decision?? So let us wait till all becomes clear..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indiabulls
    I think it is not so easy to start the work of airport in Panvel or to shift it NOW to another pace. I suppose it is all big GAMES involving builders, politicians.....all having their own vested interests rather than building an airport for the country. Will all the builders who have invested in Panvel under speculation will let their money go like that??? Or will try to influence the govt. decision?? So let us wait till all becomes clear..

    You have to understand there is an equally big builder lobby from Thane, Kalyan and Dombivali who wants to see the airport shifted to Kalyan.
    NCP has land bank in Navi Mumbai.
    Shiv Sena has land bank in Thane and Kalyan.
    The tug-of-war will continue.
    The latest is that cidco has proposed an alternative plan which will divert only 1 river and hack lesser mangroves.
    The union minister will come some time next month to visit the site. Till then everyone has to wait and watch.
    CommentQuote