Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 2 days ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by indiabulls View Post
    So in our case there is a possibility that we will not sign any document of sale soon, but the work will go on till 2-3 floors and later there can be a long gap (depending on how fast IB get it)
    3 floors up IB would have raised 40% from each of its buyers.
    40% payment without any documentation does not sound all that well.

(depending on how fast IB get it)
    Similar case happened in Mumbai few months ago. The builder built 15 floors and told the buyers that BMC will grant approval some time soon. Finally HC ordered the extra floors to be demolished as BMC did not budge for 3 years.

But again this is hypothesis. It may so happen that next week IB informs everyone that they have got clearance for 15 floors
    Last edited by wadia; May 13 2010, 04:08 PM.

Comment

2nd Payment

What I wrote above about 2nd Payment may not be very correct. Now I mean, it MAY NOT be depending on the dates of booking, as we find people from phase 2 also got letter which was launched much later, once Phase 1 was "sold out".

May be by some other criteria and as u all now, we cannot predict anything exactly with IB.

Comment

What I wrote above about 2nd Payment may not be very correct. Now I mean, it MAY NOT be depending on the dates of booking, as we find people from phase 2 also got letter which was launched much later, once Phase 1 was "sold out".

May be by some other criteria and as u all now, we cannot predict anything exactly with IB.

I can confirm, they held a(n) (un)lucky draw

Comment

Originally posted by wadia View Post
          Too much huh Wadia

All your points are valid but give us a break!
          You are now restricted to 1 post every 2 days Sum up all your thoughts in one post
          Last edited by jia001; May 13 2010, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jia001 View Post
            Too much huh Wadia

All your points are valid but give us a break!
            You are now restricted to 1 post very 2 days Sum up all your thoughts in one post
            I would like to exercise my Freedom of speech human right

Quote: "Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world,

Whereas disregard and contempt for human rights have resulted in barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of mankind, and the advent of a world in which human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the common people."

1 post a day will keep Jia away.

Comment

Agreed!
              A whack a day keeps wadia away

Comment

Originally posted by wadia View Post
                Wadia,That's hilarious. But Jia you do get . Jokes apart, we are still being cooked up nicely by IB.

Comment

you might be right on this one indiabulls, as I am Phase 2 but I remember there were still some pending apartments in Phase 1 being mentioned. So it might be that they are going by the dates of booking.

Comment

hi People,
                    had been away from the forum for a couple of days & saw that my last post had quiet an effect ... like i left cat looose amonngst the pigeons .. ..
                    well ill be leaving the forum for a couple of months so have decided to pay the 2nd instalment before i leave even if i dont get the letter.
                    hope u guys carry on the good work,,,
                    ill will be goin to vashi office on sat/ mon & also have 1 last look at the site before i leave ..so will keep u guys posted .

Comment

Paid 2nd Installment

I had asked for an extension of due date of payment till 30th May by email and received a reply a couple of days back that due date has been extended only till 14th May, so I have posted my cheque of 2nd installment day b4 yesterday by courier.... hopefully they have already received it in Vashi office of IB.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X