Last updated: 1 week ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

indiabulls on 99acres

Hi all.

Check out the indiabulls Greens panvel rate on 99 acres. The rate now being quoted is 2450 -2533 per sq ft. COuld not find out the higher rate is for what

Further, if u look into the details, they have also provided a 3D layout of the proposed layout!!

Comment

HI raash...

hi raash,
      hey i am so sorry guys cud not go to checkout our project,coz last moment mine plan got cancelled due to some domestic problem...but for sure i am going this saturday...raash thankyou for sharing your views i highly appericiate..so raash i and u r lucky to book moutain view..so did you u went to see the project? Hey anyupdate on internaional airport?is it some rumors?plz share if any info for this..
      thanks; peeya

Comment

Panvel greens

Nothing is moving!
        Last edited by johnsonjohny; March 24 2010, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Thanks Johnsonjohnny for the update!

This is indeed worrisome that everymonth Indiabulls seem to provide a deadline of the next month.

Check out some of the blogs/discussions on the Indiabulls Chennai project. If what is written is true, I hope the same is not repeatted in this panvel project.

Comment

Hi cust_indiabulls_panvel,
            I checked 99 acres site.
            1) Out of 8 IB Greens listings, 7 are quoted at 2450 while 1 at 2533. It could be a typing error.
            2) Did you notice the possession dates?
            In their latest listings (28 Dec 09) its Oct 2012 while in the earlier ones (08 Dec 09) it was Dec 2011.

Comment

I noticed the shift in the possesiion dates. This has been my worry from the beginning when I noticed that I am noot getting proper feedback from Indiabulls. Every month they give a deadline of the next month.

How do we verify what they are saying is true? I do not want to criticize them but the issue remains that we are not getting a proper feedback from Indiabulls.

Comment

Hi

Maybe the "Oct 2012" possession date is for phase 2. Builders generally give possession on a building by building basis.
                Can someone list out all the questions we have for the builder:
                1) Possession date
                2) Clearance
                3) Loading factor

I have heard the the stamp duty rates have gone up by 10%. Does anyone know what is the ready reckoner rate for this area?

Comment

Originally posted by jiahome View Post
                  Maybe the "Oct 2012" possession date is for phase 2. Builders generally give possession on a building by building basis.
                  Can someone list out all the questions we have for the builder:
                  1) Possession date
                  2) Clearance
                  3) Loading factor

I have heard the the stamp duty rates have gone up by 10%. Does anyone know what is the ready reckoner rate for this area?
                  I had visited sales office at Lower Parel Mum last Saturday. They told me the loading factor is 33 % which I think is bit on higher side and the possesion date for phase 2 as first quarter 2012.
                  Anyone who has visited this site? Please let me know the status.
                  Also, about panvel area. Is it worth 2450 psf. That too even though being such a reputed company "Indiabulls" they are askng 1 lakh for open parking which should actually be free (as per govt rules).

Comment

update

i met up with the indiabulls guys earlier on Sunday. As per them,

1. ground leveling work has started
                    2. the construction activities should begin by Jan-end.
                    3. For us, the payment of second instalement would be due in Feb. Bank permissions are not in - would only be avalable by Jan -end
                    4. Compeltion date for Phase I is Aug 2011. Phase II would be handed over in 6 to 8 months after Phase I.
                    5. they are talking of a rate hike shortly - remains to be seen.
                    6. As per the sales guys, they hve even aquired the adjoining land of NITCo and the total land that IB has is 60-80 acres now in that area.
                    7. The latest layout suggests further future construction - beyond the proposed school and hospital ( towards somtane station).

did not visit the site. It remains to be seen whether the spaecific milstones proposed in the next 6 weeks are met.

Regarding permissions, they are categorical stating thatr all permissions are in place. There is no way to verify this but wait for the construction to be initiated.

Comment

No new posts

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X