I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • NH17 Widening Project

From TOI:

Activists and journalists from Raigad, Ratnagiri and Sindhudurg districts have decided to intensify their agitation for widening of the Mumbai-Goa highway.
    “We have already announced our decision to form a human chain on January 20 near Karnala bird sanctuary to make our voices heard. However, after Monday’s accident, we have decided to draft a new strategy to expedite the widening of the stretch,’’ S M Deshmukh, who is leading the agitation, said.
    Congress MP Nilesh Rane, who represents Sindhudurg in the Lok Sabha, said it was time the state and central governments took steps to prevent such mishaps. “I have already submitted a proposal for making the crucial link into a four-lane highway or expressway. Though funds can be made available, I am not sure if the villagers will co-operate. Currently, farmers in the entire Konkan region are reluctant to part with the land for any project. But I hope they will do the needful for the road-widening at least. After all, their help can go a long way in saving innocent lives,’’ he told TOI.
    A senior public works official said that with protests gathering steam, the state government will take up the issue with the Centre on a priority basis. “Land acquisition for the cause will not be a problem since it is in public interest. Once the Centre issues a notification, the National Highways Authority of India will step in and acquire the land,’’ he said.

----------------------------------

I fully agree that like Pune, Goa is an important destination and Mumbai-Goa should be made an expressway.

------------------------------------
    Dams planned for CIDCO:

Balganga project is located in the Raigad district and the irrigation department has alloted water to City and Industrial Development Corporation. Most of this will be given to Navi Mumbai area. The Balganga project will cost Rs 488.38 crore and will supply 395 mld.
    Officials said that it will take about five years to complete the dam construction and water supply lines once the environmental clearances come.
    CommentQuote
  • Indiabulls panvel

Hi recently I have booked a flat in tower p if any one else has please connect and also update about the development so will I if I have any updates.

Also hope work for metro rail and airport start soon
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ashky,

Yes, the Marathon NexZone is not too far from the project. It has three phases. It also has some residential space planned, apparently (walk to work :-) hype).

The MahaMumbai (MMSEZ) is probably not happening. Reliance is frustrated to have not been able to acquire more than 25% of the land (10k hectares). It has fire 3/4th of its 2000 staff for the project and is apparently looking to sell the project to ILFS or someone else.
    The NMSEZ however is more optimistic. It is not too big and hence may have lesser land aquisition problems.

I would more look forward to the transharbour link/airport then to these SEZs as SEZs will bring along lot of residential space internally.

-jia
    CommentQuote
  • As per the news articles: "Maharashtra based Sanvo resorts have also applied for denotification of their Panvel based information technology SEZ. Sanvo has not undertaken any development activity in the zone and hence has not availed tax or duty benefits."
    This came in financial express sometime in July, from what I remember

Originally Posted by ashkharoo
    found one sez detail around the project
    List of Special Economic Zones notified after coming into force of the SEZ Act as on 29th April 2009- MAHARASHTRA
    S.No.

Name of the
    Developer

Area
    (hectares)

Notification
    Number and Date
    Sanvo Resorts(P)
    Limited

Village Kolkhe, Taluka,
    Panvel
    IT/ITES
    1655(E), Dt.10th
    July, 08

This is the only SEZ (approved till May 2009) close to the indiabulls green project site (Distance 0.5 - 1 km). As per the update provided by SANVO to MIDC, the boundary work is complete... Report Nov-Dec 2009.
    Has any one noticed this site during their site visits.

Thanks
    Ashky
    CommentQuote
  • From what I know the indiabulls raigad project is separate. If you look on Indiabulls website it is further away from panvel.
    I think Indiabulls idea is to acquire as much land as possible and then plan the projects. It seems sensible as there is no point planning without land in today's circumstances.

I have heard a disney like theme park and a science city are also planned somewhere between panvel and lonawala

Originally Posted by ashkharoo
    NEXZONE - approx 7-8 km from the indiabulls green site.
    attached are the town master plan and the location map of the project. see it yourself.

Could not find any details / plan on the Indiabulls Raigard district SEZ project. Is this green panvel part of this SEZ 6000ac project ?

Ashky
    CommentQuote
  • hi

hi guys...i just visited last week...it seems work is going too slow..but gradually it will pik up..lets hope for the best...still they are leveling the ground..and i askd some people who were working there they told they are doing some soil checking what does it mean if any one knw?i think first week we will get call for our 3rd payment...any one know whether they got bank approval???plz tell me if any1 having any new info abt greens project..:)
    CommentQuote
  • Soil Test

Hi Peeya,

Soil strength and quality are extremely important when building a new building since most building foundations contact soil, not bedrock. Not all soils are the same, so it is vital to get a valid soil test done.

The vast majority of buildings are built on soil, not on bedrock. Soil is a mixture of small, decayed bedrock particles; organic material such as decaying plants, wood and animals; air; and often water.

It is a strong soil and can easily support the weight of the new buildings . Soils vary in type, composition and strength. The differences can be significant. Some soils are very strong and can support significant weight, while other soils are weak and compress under light loads. Foundations should rest on high-quality soil or the weight of the structure has to be transferred deeper into the ground where good soil or rock can be found.

If it is low-quality soil, wide steel-reinforced concrete footings can be used as well as any number of different steel, wood and concrete vertical piers. Piers are vertical columns that transfer the weight of a building deep down into firm soils or make direct contact with bedrock. The bottom of the building foundation rests on the top of these vertical piers much like a table top is supported by the table legs.

Some soils that are strong have other problems that can wreak havoc on new homes. Certain clay soils are highly expansive and contractive. This means they swell and shrink in response to moisture content. The soils move so much and so dramatically that they can tear a new buildings or slab apart with little effort.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree Jia with the importance of soil testing. This obviously has an impact on the design of thebuilding.

Dont you think one would do this PRIOR to announcing the project? the design and strength of the structures required would have an impact on the costing, which would determien the price that u charge the customers.

Anyways, when someone I know enquired about when the copy of the agreement would be availble, the IB guys indicated that it will onlybe available after we have paid 20% amount. Dunno how thse two are related.
    CommentQuote
  • Rate Increase

Effective today, Indiabullls is accepting bookings at 2600 per sq/ft.

Soil testing is on. work to be initiated late Jan.
    CommentQuote
  • rate inc

It's true. I spoke to indiabulls sale office. they are charging now 2600/sqft...

Thanks cust_indiabulls_panvel

Ashky
    CommentQuote
  • loc - palaspephata

Has anyone got idea about this location - Palaspephata Junction

Thanks

Ashky
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the update.

They must have had a rough idea about the soil quality and I think what they are doing now is detailed testing. It will shift their costing by a few crores.

If you consider the size, price, location of the project, I think the construction cost is only a minor component of the cost.

It is the brand name and the ability to execute the project which will make Indiabulls earn the hundreds of crores. Money attracts money.

The builders take buyers installments and spend it on construction by contractors, while reaping huge profits.

Originally Posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel
    I agree Jia with the importance of soil testing. This obviously has an impact on the design of thebuilding.

Dont you think one would do this PRIOR to announcing the project? the design and strength of the structures required would have an impact on the costing, which would determien the price that u charge the customers.

Anyways, when someone I know enquired about when the copy of the agreement would be availble, the IB guys indicated that it will onlybe available after we have paid 20% amount. Dunno how thse two are related.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ashky,

Sanvo Resorts does not want to go ahead with the IT SEZ project at Palaspephata Junction. If you want you can view the "Agenda for the 35th meeting of the Board of Approval be held on 11th August 2009" for the govt. committe on SEZs. They took up the request for de-notification from Sanvo Resorts. I think they failed to acquire the land.

-jia
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked a flat at Indiabulls Panvel and paid the initial sum. People who have already bought can they tell us if IB is going raise any demand note for the payment of balance 10% that is due within 30days.
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • You have to pay the money on your own. You will not receive any further intimation from IB.
    CommentQuote