Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

hi ..is there anyone who still has not received the 2nd installment letter..i haven't yet so wondering if there are others

Comment

hi ria ,,, i was the one who had not got the letter, but i got it last week & have paid , my due date was 1st june ,, call vashi office & check with them.

Comment

from chennai IB -buyer fedback,now what about panvel ib ??

fromdhanabalan arunnganesh <arunnganeshyahoo.com>toCROSSWATER SHIPPING <crosswater.shippinggmail.com>
        dateFri, May 28, 2010 at 1:36 PMsubjectRe: India bull green - chennai projectmailed-byyahoo.comsigned-byyahoo.com
        hide details 1:36 PM (6 hours ago)

Dear Friend,

This is the first project of IB in chennai (as far i know). But i am surprised that they operate this through their sister concern (??) called Selene Real Estate. i have paid my amount on 12-Dec-2008 and got it refunded on Feb 2010 with out any interest. (when i booked, i was promised that i will given interst 9% if they have not started the project, which was the case). i am bit upset as big company like IB is playing very cheaply like this...but i am happy that atleast i got my money back with out any deduction...

after this i have not interested in this project and stopped my self with following up on the progress etc..

if you have any spl queries, let me know..

good luck..

--- On Fri, 5/28/10, CROSSWATER SHIPPING <crosswater.shippinggmail.com> wrote:

>
        Subject: India bull green - chennai project
        To: arunnganeshyahoo.com
        Date: Friday, May 28, 2010, 12:49 AM- Hide quoted text -

Dear Arunn,

i got your details from chennaimetroblogs property forum comments......i need to know
        have iNDIA Bulls project started after the initial delays ...has bhoomi pooja done and
        actual construction started and all approvals are in plan and are they constructing as per
        the earlier agreed plans or there are some changes

u must be wondering why i am asking these question ,the reason is that even i have
        booked a flat in there IB green - panvel project in navi mumbai and there are some
        buyers complaining about IB style of work and so on ...so i thought i shud check
        with some chennai buyers of IB as to who is their exprience been so far with IB and
        will IB able to construct the buildings on time with all ammenties as committed.

pl give your frank feedback on above as it will save my valueable hard earned money ?

Thanks n regards
        ----------------------------------
        hi freinds,

pl see abv exchange of mails ,n u will understand urself IB INTENTIONS.........Time to act and not carried away with sweet talk...............

Comment

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
          Those who think that they are being denied their preferred locations can demand refund of PLC from IB.
          No refund may be applicable as the garden facing or swimming pool facing, both are coming under PLC. IB has just reversed.

Comment

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
            Dear Wadia, I m an investor with IB as well (wing H, ph1), i have paid PLC along with the base rate and floor rise and if they do this kind of BS with me I will definitely drag them to the consumer court.
            Yes in the case of Phase 1 also they have reversed. Earlier swimming pool was infront of H and now no.(see in allcheck details, they still show the first layout map) and the new one in IB Panvel site.
            Do you think you will be able to do something in consumer court??

Comment

Originally posted by ria2011 View Post
              hi ..is there anyone who still has not received the 2nd installment letter..i haven't yet so wondering if there are others
              I have not got

Comment

Originally posted by wadia View Post
                I dont see wht they will gain by interchanging the pool with garden and vice versa. Maybe it's just a web admin error. I will go to fortuna on saturday. Haven't see those guys for 1 month now, am missing them
                Any Lunk Sh.Wadia, What is the feedback abt Plan and Layout changes. I also believe its web admin mistake.

Comment

Browsing through the data this way is very difficult with so many new launches happenning from time to time. To save us all time and make data more informative i have compiled the information as an excel and shared it for view and edit purpose
                  below is the link...happy researching

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...kdmdaVlE&hl=en

Comment

mine is 3 bhk in R wing phase 2

Comment

Originally posted by mehta_pratik View Post
                      Any Lunk Sh.Wadia, What is the feedback abt Plan and Layout changes. I also believe its web admin mistake.
                      I did not get much response. I was told that the plans are subject to approval so nothing is guaranteed at the moment. I did not take a plc flat so I could not accuse them of cheating. The rates will probably increase next week and commercial will commence but this is all paper value. Unless we see clearance and execution, as Kamaal said it is all sweet talk.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X