Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

hi EVERY1..

hi every1..guys got some news may be old or new dnt know for u all...but our project ib greens panvel got approvedby hdfc ltd..and people have took part disbursal also..and its a confirm news..coz i am from same field so know abt it...so if u need any help lemme know..cheers..

Comment

Hi peeya

what abt the approval from other banks like sbi etc ???

any news

Comment

hi greeninvestment...

no still sbi have not approved the project..if any news will surely let u know..

Comment

Hey Peeya, that's some long awaited good news for many. We have booked a flat in Tower P and were waiting for bank loan approvals. We were even asked by IB Customer care to approach IB loans section. This was truly for their own interest.
          Peeya as you have mentioned, that you are from same field/ industry, then could you suggest some other banks which we can approach, like I have a few in my mind- Axis, SBI.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuvij View Post
            Hey Peeya, that's some long awaited good news for many. We have booked a flat in Tower P and were waiting for bank loan approvals. We were even asked by IB Customer care to approach IB loans section. This was truly for their own interest.
            Peeya as you have mentioned, that you are from same field/ industry, then could you suggest some other banks which we can approach, like I have a few in my mind- Axis, SBI.
            Welcome Anuvij.
            For better organisation of messages all people who have booked in the project have joined a social group in this forum.
            I have sent you an invitation. Just click on Community/Social Groups link at the top of this page and you will see IB Greens social group. Then click on join the group and you will be able to interact with other people who have booked in the project.
            You can still use this thread but a social group is better way to interact (send message to other people, avoid spam and off-topic posts, group discussions, share current site pictures, etc.)

List of people who have not joined:
            appu54321
            avdhut_s
            bhushank4
            bubla
            geeee
            hitegoss4
            indiabulls
            mehta_pratik
            nano2010
            nilayk
            peeya
            PhorenYogi
            Sharpj
            Sonu007
            Your co-operation is valuable in maintaining our interaction through this under-construction/clearance/payments/progress/possession date affair.

Just click on the following link and click on join group.
            http://www.indianrealestateforum.com....php?groupid=3
            Amyone else I missed out please let me know. Thanks.
            Last edited by wadia; June 4 2010, 02:27 PM.

Comment

hi wadia

I have booked in L 602 Phase -I you can add me to your list. thks

Comment

Yes sir....cud u please send me the invite too...;o)....
                appreciate it...
                Thanks,
                Vik

Originally posted by wadia View Post
                HI Greeninvestment I have now sent you an invitation. Just click on Community/Social Groups link at the top of this page and you will see IB Greens social group.
                Amyone else I missed out please let me know. Thanks.

Comment

Sent invites to vikrocksus and wemal.

Anyone else I missed out please let me know. Thanks.

Comment

I was looking at floor plans for Indiabulls panvel greens and to me it looked that they have changed the floor plans. Is it like this? I'm asking as I don't have earlier floor plans with me to match.
                    I welcome to be corrected.

Comment

I have also joined the social group, but frankly speaking I dont see any benefit for making this group. I think the best way is to continue discussion in this thread only and not to complicate it further.

There is no need to formalize anything and never mind some one write something without any relation to IB Panvel. It was like that till now and there was no problems at all.....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X