I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sirjee
    2014? arihant is launching a mega project in palaspe,panvel, in 6 months with over 4000 flats,golf course,etc and it might complete even before ibrealestate if ibrealestate is going to be completed by 2014-15.

so what should we do sirjee. Should we put on our boots and lift the shovels and rush to IB site? Like Arihant says 2014 on paper, IB says 2012 on paper.
    CommentQuote
  • i hope this IB project is earth quake resistant...
    i had read somewhere long back (and some common sense)..., the taller the building gets, the depth (excavation) should be reasonably proportional..

so if, the project plan keeps changing, hope they dnt build on basis on 17 storey and then add the remaining 15 storey to it... and say, bante - bante...32 ho gayi yaar... :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Since everyone is extrapolating.... let me do different kind here.

One year = 100 pages of discussion on this thread.
    Possession 4 more years from now... therefore 400 more pages to go!!

Admin: Do you have enough disk space? :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sweetboy
    Since everyone is extrapolating.... let me do different kind here.

One year = 100 pages of discussion on this thread.
    Possession 4 more years from now... therefore 400 more pages to go!!

Admin: Do you have enough disk space? :bab (45):

Hi Sweetboy!! Good one!
    A little Different perpsepctive:

One year = rates from 2200 to 3200. township size from 25 acres to 80 acres. floors from 15 to 32.....
    CommentQuote
  • Well, as and when we get possession, I am sure we will all get more familiar, it would certainly be interesting to put a face to all IREF log in names and make a happy neighbourhood.
    CommentQuote
  • Would be good to see the face behind the quiant online identities...

Coming back on the discussions that we were having on the time whic may be required for buidling 32 floors, I have been trying to search the internet on the time that Indiabulls took to build Indiabulls One financial center atr Lower Parel. Undoubtedly it is great property and has also won a few awards.

It is a 20 floor building..any idea when the constructions started adn hwne it ended
    CommentQuote
  • Track record of Indiabulls

I did some internet search on the time taken by Indiabulls to build the towers at the Elphinistone mills. I understand that the towers over there are 20 floors each. here is what I could gather from the internet:

Mar-05 IB wins Jupiter mills
    Oct-05 High court decides against the sale
    Jan-06 Supreme court favors mill sales
    Jan-07 Untiy Infra wins the tender for constructing the building
    Jul-08 Completion of 20 floor tower 1

I would think that the actual phycial completion of 20 floors took about an year - which means that 2.7 weeks per floor - very close to what Wadia estimated.

This data is very encouraging - shows a very strong execution skills of IB - to have compelted the 20 floor building from start to finish in 18 months.

However In IB Panvel there are more number of buildings of 32 floor each.

Conclusion: It remains to be seen.

SOurce :
    http://www.accessmylibrary.com/article-1G1-140930862/sc-clears-sale-5.html (other articles on the same website)
    http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=610339&page=2
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I am going to be your neighbor in near future in IB Panvel green if I last that long.
    I have been following your discussions(quite interesting) for quite long time now, and i enjoying every bit of it.
    Yesterday I visited their office in Vashi, and I was assure that the agreement would be ready within amonth or two. Earlier their commitment on the agreement was by end august.

Anyways, we can always hope for the best .
    CommentQuote
  • thank for the update sir.

we will have some good chat in person as well, IB panvel will come up by mid 2013 hopefully in 33 months from now :)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks. I was told by India bulls officer, that in the agreement the possession date will be mentioned as Dec2012.
    I think there is a law which says that the builder has to compensate the buyer in case there is a delay in delivery.
    Anybody around who knows about this law?
    CommentQuote
  • Laws -- haha -- there are N numbers of laws with N number of loopholes..so laws really doesnt hold any substance until its backed by money power.

I dont expect IB to give any kinda clarity till the final decision on airport is taken. IB has funding from LN Mittal (steel czar) & NCP top supremos.

They know demand is there & despite being non-transparent, poeple are rushing to their offices for purchasing flats hence they are dictating terms.

A SMALL RETAIL brokerage firm started ~9 years back today is on the way to become REAL ESTATE behemoth...
    CommentQuote
  • Entry into this project

Guys, its nice to see a 100 page discussion on one project, I am looking for a project to invest in Mumbai, I couldnt read all the pages of this discussion, so anybody who is old to this thread, can you please suggest, if this is the right project to enter now and if there is scope to enter in to this and how much appreciation one can aim for in the next 2-3 years from now and whats the current price psf and overall sizes available.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys - just a few days back, I saw posts mentioning that the rate have gone up to 3200 ps. After which, I logged on to allcheckdeals.com to verify and YES - it did show 3200.... - (This is site from where I got to know of IB project) and the rates here have always been inline with IB rates.

But to my surprise, just yesterday when I was browsing thru, i saw the rates to be at 3100....any thoughts...?
    CommentQuote
  • Planning to buy 1.5 BHK for investment purpose in IB panvel

Hello mates,

I am currently in the US and planning to buy 1.5 BHK for investment purpose in IB Panvel. Can someone who remotely purchased a flat in IB share his experience of paperwork? How is it being done? Are there chances of any scam taking place etc? Also, do you think that 1.5 BHK is right choice or should I go for a minimum 2 BHK. I am thinking 1.5 BHK because I think that they might get sold off quickly than other bigger flats. I am not sure if people would be willing to pay 60 lakhs in Panvel even after 3 years.

Thanks,
    Prakash
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varundev11
    Guys, its nice to see a 100 page discussion on one project, I am looking for a project to invest in Mumbai, I couldnt read all the pages of this discussion, so anybody who is old to this thread, can you please suggest, if this is the right project to enter now and if there is scope to enter in to this and how much appreciation one can aim for in the next 2-3 years from now and whats the current price psf and overall sizes available.

I think this is a good project if your purpose is purely that of investment and you are not in a hurry for possession.
    CommentQuote