I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
Reply
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by prakashpandey
    Hello mates,

    I am currently in the US and planning to buy 1.5 BHK for investment purpose in IB Panvel. Can someone who remotely purchased a flat in IB share his experience of paperwork? How is it being done? Are there chances of any scam taking place etc? Also, do you think that 1.5 BHK is right choice or should I go for a minimum 2 BHK. I am thinking 1.5 BHK because I think that they might get sold off quickly than other bigger flats. I am not sure if people would be willing to pay 60 lakhs in Panvel even after 3 years.

    Thanks,
    Prakash


    I have bought (or at least I can say initiated the process of buying) remotely by paying the booking amount while I was out of India. But I did it through allcheckdeals. The process was smooth and without much hassles. Sure enough I had to wait for almost a month for my booking amount cheque to be deposited by IB.... but that was because it was a very early stage of this project. Also as mentioned by VishalPrabhakar allcheckdeals' rates are always inline with those of IB.
    CommentQuote
  • Page 99

    So we are now on the 99th page and still things are not clear with IB......how many more pages to go to sign the agreement....and hooooowwwww many more to get possessionnnnn?????
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Page 99

    What exactly does the second statement mean? ;-)

    - Prakash
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • latest update

    visited the site yesterday..work seems to be going on..atleast saw few equipments in operation...however there is no update on approval by banks...their reply is standard...wait for 2 months..but there is no clarity on this yet
    CommentQuote
  • >>>however there is no update on approval by banks...their reply is standard...wait for 2 months..but there is no clarity on this yet ..

    - this wait for 2 months begins from which date should be the question...
    this was the answer last year...6 months back and even now...

    i think just as a tip, we should call IB saying "we are new customers...planning to invest heavily in IB greens..., but heard that since 1 year you have been making customers wait for their Sale agreement..." - if thats done, maybe we could think about it...

    200 calls, saying the same thing... - would make IB think too....
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • vishal...i think if you really want to push IB to get bank approval, it'll be better if we spread negative publicity about it and dissuade the potential buyers from investing in this project. write on all forums, send articles in dna navimumbai indicating this project does not have bank approval. negative pub at this stage would hurt them more than ever. and what we would be spreading is a fact...if i had known that bank approval was pending for last 10 months, i would not have invested. so i am asking all potential buyers to avoid IB project. what say?
    CommentQuote
  • SMUDCT,

    i understand that what we would be saying is "the fact".
    But at the end of the day, you know it, i know it, IB knows it...this project has the potential to be a sweet "ROI"...

    a negative publivity would also mean, the rates getting impacted (this impacts us as we have our money invested in it)..
    home buyers who have already invested pulling out their hard earned money and loosing some amount due to cancellation policies - which is unfair...

    i surely want the agreement to be done really soon (the airport could be one of the reasons as well for the delay), but iwould also want myself to restrain to going to the extent of negativity..

    An aggressive but restrictive method is needed... - i dnt know, what am saying...but i guess you would understand...

    Cheers - Vishal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VishalPrabhakar

    i surely want the agreement to be done really soon (the airport could be one of the reasons as well for the delay)

    Can everyone ask IB if project clearance/progress is linked to airport clearance. If so, how and why?

    And why is it so that even when they have clearance till 3rd floor, the pace of work is pathetic. Does it not seem that the work is just for demonstration purpose. In the last 6 months (since they claimed clearance) they are just sitting with dug up holes.
    CommentQuote
  • The project has definitely got something to do with the airport approval in Panvel area. Once the airport gets the green nod, the progress and increase in rate of the property you can see everyday (and also the demand).
    IB had once assured that the foundation they are now starting based on the the 32 story structure, even if the approval for 32 story tower is not there. But they can not construct a 32 story building on the main load bearing columns suitable for 3 story bldg.That is why we are only seeing under ground activity, and no activity of the super structure.
    Just wait one more month. Patience is bitter, but the fruit is not.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by old man
    The project has definitely got something to do with the airport approval in Panvel area. Once the airport gets the green nod, the progress and increase in rate of the property you can see everyday (and also the demand).
    IB had once assured that the foundation they are now starting based on the the 32 story structure, even if the approval for 32 story tower is not there. But they can not construct a 32 story building on the main load bearing columns suitable for 3 story bldg.That is why we are only seeing under ground activity, and no activity of the super structure.
    Just wait one more month. Patience is bitter, but the fruit is not.

    Good story.
    1 month is it? As per environment ministry track record, it may as well be 3 years.

    Will you (as in they) keep telling "1 month" for next 3 years as the customers have been hearing for the past 1 year & 1 month now.

    The basic question I raised still exists:

    Whether / How / Why the IB project clearance is linked to airport clearance?
    CommentQuote
  • There is now talk of rewas mandwa site. The airport consultant has approved shifting of the commercial complex towards the IB project from the Kharghar side. The reliance and videocon SEZ may be given some other land.
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mumbai/State-wont-need-to-divert-Gadhi-river-for-airport/articleshow/6687561.cms

    Some stupid aeronautical expert has however written to environment ministry saying 50 million capacity will be exhausted in 25 years so Rewas Mandwa should be considered as it can afford 4 runways and 100 million capacity.
    http://www.hindustantimes.com/New-airport-won-t-serve-the-needs-Report/Article1-608928.aspx
    Do these guys have any common sense as such when they suggest a site which is 115 kms away from south Mumbai. Definitely the consultant "alibaug se aaya hai" hence he wants to have airport in alibaug. Too many crooks with vested interests.
    CommentQuote
  • To all the guys who contributed:
    100 pages, 1000 posts :bab (22): ! (Not a single brick laid)

    Three cheers to cust_indiabulls_panvel
    CommentQuote