Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 3 days ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by indiabulls View Post
    I have also joined the social group, but frankly speaking I dont see any benefit for making this group. I think the best way is to continue discussion in this thread only and not to complicate it further.

There is no need to formalize anything and never mind some one write something without any relation to IB Panvel. It was like that till now and there was no problems at all.....
    agree with Indiabulls....
    previous attempts to form yahoo / gmail groups have failed..... so its probably good to keep it simple and open to all.

Comment

We got a new facility here, if we can achieve something extra no harm in trying it. The new feature gives more customization and privacy. But people are used to the old system of posting in a thread. Therefore, it is bit difficult to move them there. Once more activities started there, people would love it.

Originally posted by indiabulls View Post
      I have also joined the social group, but frankly speaking I dont see any benefit for making this group. I think the best way is to continue discussion in this thread only and not to complicate it further.

There is no need to formalize anything and never mind some one write something without any relation to IB Panvel. It was like that till now and there was no problems at all.....

Comment

Originally posted by peeya View Post
        no still sbi have not approved the project..if any news will surely let u know..

Hi Peeya!! thanks for the update. you mentioned that some people have availed disbursals. just a clarification on how without registering tthe agreements, the banks have provided loans.

Request an update, please!!

Comment

Update

Just spoke to one of the contracts in IB.

Seems the work on the foundation for 6 to 7 buidlings have been iniitiated. Expect the third instalment in July /August. As already posted on the forum, the overall layout of the project has been changed and r is now saector wise.

Further as per IB, the banks have approved the project contingent to one mor edocument which is awaited.

Comment

what is the current psf price for this project. I am interested in this project..

Comment

Originally posted by mo_azhar View Post
              what is the current psf price for this project. I am interested in this project..
              Hi Mohammad,
              There is more information about the rate/layouts/posession, etc. on the opening of this page:
              http://www.indianrealestateforum.com....php?groupid=3

Comment

Hello, has anyone noticed changes is the floor layout plan. While the super built-up area remains same as 1144 and 1203 sq.ft. For a 2bhk flat, the carpet area has been reduced as compared to the earlier layout plan. This would mean shedding of more than 35% on super built-up area.
                I suppose this is not legal on part of the builder, since he holds the right to change layout plan but not the carpet area.

Comment

Hi can anyone help to view details of F wing(2BHK), in which I have booked. The area was 1066.

Comment

[QUOTE=Anuvij;82821]Hello, has anyone noticed changes is the floor layout plan. While the super built-up area remains same as 1144 and 1203 sq.ft. For a 2bhk flat, the carpet area has been reduced as compared to the earlier layout plan. This would mean shedding of more than 35% on super built-up area.

Yes, I have also noted that the carpet area is reduced in the first look. But I think it is not real as you can see the cupboards are now fitted inside the room walls/in the corridor and NOW this area is not shown in the plan. I mean the reduction in the carpet area of the room is compensated in the area of cupboards.

Comment

Originally posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel View Post
                      Hi Peeya!! thanks for the update. you mentioned that some people have availed disbursals. just a clarification on how without registering tthe agreements, the banks have provided loans.

Request an update, please!!
                      I also have the same doubt. How banks can disburse loans without taking the flat sale agreement document in their custody??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X