Sort by :
Filter by :
- well everyone who wants to be an active participant rather than a passive onlooker please send me a hi on wadiauncle at google wala e-mail. Getting all of you'll linked up to meet IB will be my responsibility.
I am waiting for you guys, drop me a line as soon as possible.CommentQuote0Flag
- not a single person replied so far. Only you can help yourself, no one else.CommentQuote0Flag
- Positive start
Guys Here it is presenting the 1st ever initiative to make the group more stronger and have unity amongst us so that we see that the Panvel Property is a society of Strong and Honest People. The Developer also has to realise this.
This is the start please all participate.
SDMUDCT - Note that i have a very good pull in the TIMES OF INDIA GROUP if things dont improve we might have to take support from the publication.CommentQuote0Flag
- I have had three people replying so far. I have shared their email addresses so those three are in touch with each other now. Anyone else who want to join those three email me and I will get you in touch with those three and the rest who email me.
YOu can then email each other to share the information you get from IB, to plan visits together, share information about site visits and to make new friends
You can also add each other to your IM accounts so you can chat when convenient.
I have adopted the simplest way of getting connected (sharing emails) as all previous attempts to form groups have failed. For those who can join the above group ibgpanvel-at-yahoo.com it is even better, but if you can't just drop me an email and I will make sure you atleast have email address/ numbers/im address of each other.CommentQuote0Flag
We already have a yahoogroup : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IBGreensPanvel/
There are 28 members already and I am sure its a very effective way of reaching out to all investors. What say ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by hitegoss4We already have a yahoogroup : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IBGreensPanvel/
There are 28 members already and I am sure its a very effective way of reaching out to all investors. What say ?
Last activity was 4 months ago. Somehow these groups dont work because they need active participation while most of the members are passive onlookers. If we have number and email address there could be peer to peer activity. Chatting is another possibility with email addresses. Lets keep the group option open but do drop me your email addresses so all members can have email addresses and can email to arrange site visits/office visits/ check inconsistency in IB replies. We are basically creating a duplicate of the contact list that IB has got.
If you drop me an email I will add your email to the contact list and send everyone an updated copy of the entire contact list. YOu can then also add people to you messenger list or if someone share their number you can call them.CommentQuote0Flag
- "There will be an agreement," said Ramesh today. "Our team is going to Navi Mumbai on 21st and 22nd. I have talked to Praful Patel and I hope that we make a compromise soon."
21st and 22nd october are the dates to watch out for.
Someone in the forum had earlier said that "Raigad collector wants to see the the airport layout plan before committing approval to IB." This sounds sensible as the collector will otherwise be accused of giving clearance to a high rise in the way in case the airport got shifted downwards or had to acquire more land. All non-essential clearances have to wait till until big ticket project layouts are confirmed.
If this was actually the case then airport clearance will speed up IB clearance and also provide a rate boost.CommentQuote0Flag
- update from HDFC
HDFC has informed that IB has not submitted some of the basic documents required for approval and the approval from bank can take even 6 months!CommentQuote0Flag
- any updates?CommentQuote0Flag
- There are now 7 buyers who are sharing their contact details(emails/numbers) with each other. If you want to be in the list, let me know
. I don't intend to spam this thread so this will be my last request for people to start talking to each other for a more concerted effort at pushing IB for more clarity.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hello....i have been following the threads and also have taken up few months back....so in the same boat....and as you all have rightly pointed....its the airport decision which is the main turning point for this project......CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi every1..
hi every1,guys u know indiabulls have launched one more porject in worli naka.name of the project is indiabulls bleu..its amazing.. This project is of 75 floors..and after every 10floors the rates are changed..rates is rs-18000/-psf to rs 25000/-psf..and my friend who works for ib told they are getting good response..i hope they get good response so that they use some funds for our project to deliver on time..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by peeyahi every1,guys u know indiabulls have launched one more porject in worli naka.name of the project is indiabulls bleu..its amazing.. This project is of 75 floors..and after every 10floors the rates are changed..rates is rs-18000/-psf to rs 25000/-psf..and my friend who works for ib told they are getting good response..i hope they get good response so that they use some funds for our project to deliver on time..
It doesn;t work like that Peeya. IB wants to grow very fast. So all the money raised will either go in dividends or to add land bank.
Previously they sold sky, Sky suites, Forest (3 project of 65-75 floors) and the money went into the fund used to add new projects! SO this bleu will not change the color of the gardenCommentQuote0Flag
- The rates are still at 3100, IB is not finding fresh buyers
As per my talk one broker IB has reduced the prices for some customers and market rate is still at 3100. They were trying to increase the price but there are no buyers it seems at that price. So the rates are expected to stay at current levels atleast till Diwali.CommentQuote0Flag
There was news in Business channel yesterday that INDIABULLS has raised Rs.1100 Crore from sale of Its Lower Parel Properties, Rs.1400 Crore from INDIABULLS PANVEL.
What i am saying is there is no crunch for them its just that the necessary approvals are not in place and the same is not being told to us.CommentQuote0Flag