Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Hi.. IB_Green friends, esp. Wadia and Kamaal,

Just a genuine question to you. Those who have invested in IB Green, are you really happy or do you ever thought that you have invested in a wrong area? kabhi socha hai, kahaan aakar phuss gaya yaar??

As many great guys in this forum have invested in this project, I am also thinking of trying this project as I have liking from the beginning. Can you list me the advantages and disadvantages of investing in IB green?

Next month I am going to visit their Vashi office. They will offer me Phase I or Phase II? Which areas should I negotiate with the sales guys? Any specific points to ask them? In case if I have to choose, which tower or side to choose? I will take a 2bhk or 2.5bhk, maybe 3bhk if something special there, which is better?

I am worried because no banks are approving their project for loan, and someone was talking about it is in no-fly-zone or funnel, in case Navi Mumbai Airport comes. These are my worrying factoprs. Otherwise, the greenery of IBgreen is fascinating me.

I am not in hurry to get possession, even if I get in 2020 no problem. As I already have a small home 1bhk for living, and one more 3bhk is getting ready soon in Kharghar sector 35. This will be purely for investment. I am just looking for better psf rate. A base rate of 2900 psf looks fine, but if they increase to 3100/psf, it looks too much... isn't it?
    Last edited by chikkoo; June 11 2010, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chikkoo View Post

Just a genuine question to you. Those who have invested in IB Green, are you really happy or do you ever thought that you have invested in a wrong area? kabhi socha hai, kahaan aakar phuss gaya yaar??

As many great guys in this forum have invested in this project, I am also thinking of trying this project as I have liking from the beginning. Can you list me the advantages and disadvantages of investing in IB green?

Next month I am going to visit their Vashi office. They will offer me Phase I or Phase II? Which areas should I negotiate with the sales guys? Any specific points to ask them? In case if I have to choose, which tower or side to choose? I will take a 2bhk or 2.5bhk, maybe 3bhk if something special there, which is better?

I am worried because no banks are approving their project for loan, and someone was talking about it is in no-fly-zone or funnel, in case Navi Mumbai Airport comes. These are my worrying factoprs. Otherwise, the greenery of IBgreen is fascinating me.

I am not in hurry to get possession, even if I get in 2020 no problem. As I already have a small home 1bhk for living, and one more 3bhk is getting ready soon in Kharghar sector 35. This will be purely for investment. I am just looking for better psf rate. A base rate of 2900 psf looks fine, but if they increase to 3100/psf, it looks too much... isn't it?
      Hi Chickoo,

You have made the right decsion.
      IB is the best value psf. With the airport this place will immediately jump to 4K.
      IB needs money to progress with the project hence they are offering a discount at 2900. Hiranandani has its money so is charging 4K for a site which is 10 Kms away in Rasayani which is inhabitable due to its pollution.
      3100 is not bad either. The correct price for IB will be about 3300.

Airport is quite away so you should not worry about noise pollution. Planes will be high enough and maybe not in the path.

Call IB soon or send someone to fix it at 2950 if you can.
      You will be offered Phase 2. Pay the PLC so it faces garden or swimming pool. Get the floor you want. Tower P and S are the favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by vio2409 View Post
        Hi Wadia and Kamaal, pl do not move to another social thread on such vital information. Especially to people like me who has not yet visited the site nor can do currently.

Pl keep up the good works. Thxs

Can one help me where and how to view the details of F wing on the net?
        ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi,

suggest u register ur self with www.commonfloor.com under panvel/india bulls green ...........there u can find ur neighbours if they too have registered and can form a small group to discuss happening of f wing and near about of ib green .. even i have registered myself for R wing

Comment

Originally posted by chikkoo View Post

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1) dekh bhai dar to lagta hai ye IB ka first township project hai ....par on other hand ye listed company hai aur jaroor time lag sakta hai more but they will complete the project ,that is my gut feeling .

2) i have seen powai getting developed from jungle to mangal ...i.e ;hiranandani township...who wud have imagined 14-15 years back the same . so patience is the en word for construction queries starting with if and when ??

Comment

Originally posted by Kamaal View Post
            ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1) dekh bhai dar to lagta hai ye IB ka first township project hai ....par on other hand ye listed company hai aur jaroor time lag sakta hai more but they will complete the project ,that is my gut feeling .

2) i have seen powai getting developed from jungle to mangal ...i.e ;hiranandani township...who wud have imagined 14-15 years back the same . so patience is the en word for construction queries starting with if and when ??
            chickoo, yeda mat bann.
            this is no hiranandani like opportunity.
            This is like wadia says a Shenzhen like opportunity. I have compiled this post based on the various pieces of information he has provided in different posts in this thread.

If you take the optimistic view, the following could be the outcome:
            1) The airport is ready by 2015
            2) Because all the babus and politicians have their properties in south Mumbai, they will definitely get the sea link to finish in next 5-10 years
            3) Goa is seeing rapid FDI investment because everyone from America to Japan knows about Goa. The Mumbai Goa expressway will be close to the project.
            4) IT companies and Tier 2 companies who cannot/don’t want to pay the Mumbai rental will shift offices near panvel
            5) There are many SEZs already planned in the vicinity, so employment will be generated and hence people will move in driving prices higher
            6) Gulf Energy city will just explode the value of IB project. Science city will also add value.
            7) Sooner or later Somathane will be served by the local trains, so the project will be of special value.
            8) IB itself will acquire 100s of acres, create office space, hotels and turn this to be their best project like Indiabulls One in Worli.
            9) IB has a significant shareholding and the backing of Lakshmi Narayan Mittal. He is like their insurance.
            10) IB also has significant clout with the ruling Congress. Check the details.
            11) If you have ever lived in a township you will know the exclusivity. Rich people prefer such exclusivity and hence Hiranandani can fetch 20K in the middle of 10K constructions.
            12) Indiabulls One got the award for best quality construction last year so IB is no newbie to Mumbai Real Estate.

I would have advised you Hiranandani Palace Gardens but if you have ever lived in Rasayani (I did, for 3 months), you will know why I would live in Dharavi but not in Rasayani. For the 3 months I lived every night I will be scared that I will cut my life by 20 years if I continue to inhale the gases. Rasayani is full of insecticide, pesticide units. You inhale poisonous gases all the time. Government moved the industries to Rasayani to save people's life. Now Hiranandani wants us to live there.

As reagrds Kalapatru Gardens, it is frankly overpriced. It is no township. There is high chance of flooding. River Gadhi can become the next Mithi. The area is full of poor people's colonies. I am not saying that poor people are bad but these colonies are home to many crimes because of the poverty.

Arihant arham and pushpanarayan are more like 3 storey building you see in a village/town. These are also filled with poor people who booked at 800 psf. YOu definitely dont want to spend 2.2K and go and live in a place where an unemployed local goon lives next to you. You will never feel safe for your family.

Back to the pricing:
            On one side of the sea link the property rates will be 20K to 100K. On the other side of the bridge the rates will be 3K??
            Last edited by jadhav_ravi; June 11 2010, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by neeraj23in View Post
              Hey Wadia,

That is useful. Thanks!!
              Hey All,

Thanks a lot for all your efforts for providing all necessary information regarding this project.

Wadia: The price that you provided above includes all charges like PLC, car parking or it is just basic charge that amounts to respective prices fer flat?

I also got the same rate quoted at 2950 and open parking at 1.75 lakhs . Except that all the other rates are same as quoted.

Comment

It was just the basic cost exclusive of the PLC.

As per your update:
                Current Rate: Rs. 2950 psf
                PLC: Rs. 100 psf
                Open car parh: 1.75 lakhs
                Club: 1 lakh
                Other: 100 psf

Basic cost including open car park, club, electricity, water, at 1st floor without PLC:
                1.5 BHK 865 sq ft 2813250
                2 BHK 1144 sq ft 3664200
                2 BHK 1203 sq ft 3844150
                3 BHK 1673 sq ft 5277650
                4 BHK 2252 sq ft 7043600

Basic cost including open car park, club, electricity, water, at 1st floor with PLC:
                1.5 BHK 865 sq ft 2899750
                2 BHK 1144 sq ft 3778600
                2 BHK 1203 sq ft 3964450
                3 BHK 1673 sq ft 5444950
                4 BHK 2252 sq ft 7268800

Basic cost including open car park, club, electricity, water, at 10th floor without PLC:
                1.5 BHK 865 sq ft 3072750
                2 BHK 1144 sq ft 4007400
                2 BHK 1203 sq ft 4205050
                3 BHK 1673 sq ft 5779550
                4 BHK 2252 sq ft 7719200

Basic cost including open car park, club, electricity, water, at 10th floor with PLC:
                1.5 BHK 865 sq ft 3159250
                2 BHK 1144 sq ft 4121800
                2 BHK 1203 sq ft 4325350
                3 BHK 1673 sq ft 5946850
                4 BHK 2252 sq ft 7944400

To all these costs add about 9.5% (8%-9.5%) for stamp duty+registration+VAT+Service Tax.

So bottom line:

1st floor garden facing:
                1.5 BHK 865 sq ft ~31.7 lakhs
                2 BHK 1144 sq ft ~41.4 Lakhs
                2 BHK 1203 sq ft ~43.4 Lakhs
                3 BHK 1673 sq ft ~59.6 lakhs
                4 BHK 2252 sq ft ~79.5 lakhs

10th floor garden facing:
                1.5 BHK 865 sq ft ~34.5 lakhs
                2 BHK 1144 sq ft ~45.1 lakhs
                2 BHK 1203 sq ft ~47.36 Lakhs
                3 BHK 1673 sq ft ~65.1 lakhs
                4 BHK ~2252 sq ft If Sir needs to know the price then Sir cannot afford it (about 87 lakhs)

It is the same story with all builders so when you see a rate of 4K (Hiranandani/Kalpatru) expect to shelve 80-85 Lakhs for a 3BHK

I am week in mathematics so please do your own calculations. I will not shelve the extra 5 lakhs if I under quoted.
                Last edited by wadia; June 11 2010, 03:52 PM.

Comment

gulp...... flats which seemed possible now seems impossible to have well thanks a lot Wadia for your invaluable help!!!

Tomorrow going to IB office, lets hope for the best!

Comment

I didn't want to discourage you but at the same time I thought it is important to know exactly what you are signing up for.

A home is a big purchase so it does drive the hell out of a person. As it is a big decision, make sure you do not sacrifice something that you will regret tomorrow (floor, plc, floor map, 2BHK or 3BHK, view, etc.).

Any help, give us a shout!
                    Last edited by wadia; June 11 2010, 06:48 PM.

Comment

wadia,

you are awesome bro.

Originally posted by wadia View Post
                      I didn't want to discourage you but at the same time I thought it is important to know exactly what you are signing up for.

A home is a big purchase so it does drive the hell out of a person. As it is a big decision, make sure you do not sacrifice something that you will regret tomorrow (floor, plc, floor map, 2BHK or 3BHK, view, etc.).

Any help, give us a shout!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X