I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
Reply
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by keezpanvel
    There was news in Business channel yesterday that INDIABULLS has raised Rs.1100 Crore from sale of Its Lower Parel Properties, Rs.1400 Crore from INDIABULLS PANVEL.

    What i am saying is there is no crunch for them its just that the necessary approvals are not in place and the same is not being told to us.

    Agree with you. Either the necessary approvals are not in place or they purposely want to go slow and in the meanshilw move money to further increase their land bank and launch new projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wadia
    it doesn;t work like that peeya. Ib wants to grow very fast. So all the money raised will either go in dividends or to add land bank.
    Previously they sold sky, sky suites, forest (3 project of 65-75 floors) and the money went into the fund used to add new projects! So this bleu will not change the color of the garden


    ohh i see..u r rite..but mr.wadia project is amazing..wat u think mr wadia as per ur knowledge agrement kab tak hoga??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by peeya
    ohh i see..u r rite..but mr.wadia project is amazing..wat u think mr wadia as per ur knowledge agrement kab tak hoga??

    If as per cust_indiabulls_panvel they submitted the plan only recently, it make take a few months. I have no clue but something tells me dec/jan/feb. Keeps your fingers crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone heard anything about the project status from HDFC/ICICI? Like I mentioned before, I have been told by HDFC that it may take even 6 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey

    Originally Posted by wadia
    If as per cust_indiabulls_panvel they submitted the plan only recently, it make take a few months. I have no clue but something tells me dec/jan/feb. Keeps your fingers crossed.


    I had a word with INDIABULLS HOME FINANCE Guy he said that the agreement is still 6 months away.

    The best strategy for buyers is too accumulate money by the time the agreement comes so that those who were planning to take loan will be well off taking a smaller amount. If they plan their finances according to the slab wise payment.
    CommentQuote
  • is it possible for them to progress with construction without an agreement in place? in that case, they will demand for next payment without bank approval. if not, then that means there is no progress for next 6 months?
    CommentQuote

  • digressing a bit from the forum's discussions, just wanted to update on a new project coming up at panvel.

    Marathon Nextzone is launching a new project in Panvel - the site is said to be located 3 km from panvel station towards on the mumbai pune highway.
    the preluanch offer is 3141 pre sq ft.

    its a twonship project with 20 towers of 33 floors each
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel

    digressing a bit from the forum's discussions, just wanted to update on a new project coming up at panvel.

    Marathon Nextzone is launching a new project in Panvel - the site is said to be located 3 km from panvel station towards on the mumbai pune highway.
    the preluanch offer is 3141 pre sq ft.

    its a twonship project with 20 towers of 33 floors each


    Its been in the offing for a long while now.

    After Marathon successfully completed thir futurex project in lower parel they want to use the profits over here.

    From what I had known it is an IT SEZ with residential towers, promoting the walk to work idea. However marthon just has 25 acres, so if they do 20 towers of 33 floors each they may be cheating the government by using SEZ land for residential sales.

    Presumably because it is SEZ it will be on leased land. It is quite close to IB and next to nadgaon village.

    It is on NH 4B (JNPT road). I am quite sprised that they can do 33 floors there as the site is not more than 3kms from airport. It is quite close to ongc colony so it takes a while to come to the expressway.

    Initially Marthon wanted to go with the IT & ITes SEZ first but given a slump in commercial demand, I presuume they want to do residential bit first.

    Marathon is a good builder but given that it is a pre-launch, expect them to take even longer than IB. They are where IB was 1 year ago.
    CommentQuote
  • Project Completion Delay Thoughts

    It seems like the project approval for new IB plans will come only after the airport is approved. Approval may come in 2011, few months after the airport is approved (fingers crossed?). So if the assumption is airport will take 5 years to complete, and all the surrounding infrasturucture and GOOD connectrivity with Mumbai will improve say 5 years after airport is complete we are talking about Panvel being better to live (maybe present day Mumbai) in only about 2020. So even if IB takes 5 years to complete the Panvel project, we are looking at 2015 with about 5 more years to get to best connectivity (fast trains, metro, etc)

    So the point is.. unless people were hoping to actually move in to the flats around 2012, or thinking that the IB ship sinks due to accounting irregularities etc it doesnt make any difference when IB actually completes the project. Right? Any thoughts?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranch99
    It seems like the project approval for new IB plans will come only after the airport is approved. Approval may come in 2011, few months after the airport is approved (fingers crossed?). So if the assumption is airport will take 5 years to complete, and all the surrounding infrasturucture and GOOD connectrivity with Mumbai will improve say 5 years after airport is complete we are talking about Panvel being better to live (maybe present day Mumbai) in only about 2020. So even if IB takes 5 years to complete the Panvel project, we are looking at 2015 with about 5 more years to get to best connectivity (fast trains, metro, etc)

    So the point is.. unless people were hoping to actually move in to the flats around 2012, or thinking that the IB ship sinks due to accounting irregularities etc it doesnt make any difference when IB actually completes the project. Right? Any thoughts?



    The Airport will make a lot of difference to the INDIABULLS PANVEL SITE, however i feel that INDIABULLS WILL have to speed up construction so that they are ahead of others

    There are major groups coming in PANVEL such as,

    MARATHON, NEELKANTH, WADHWA , ACKRUTI , EVERSHINE all Big names are coming there.

    Maybe INDIABULLS Might also be waiting to jackup prices once the construction of the Airport starts. The Builder lobby has invested a lot in panvel due to the upcoming airport.

    I agree with you that in 2020 panvel will be a better place to live , however to start groups like INDIABULLS will have to start delivering on its promises so that people start moving in and communities are developed.
    CommentQuote
  • Good project

    Originally Posted by wadia
    Its been in the offing for a long while now.

    After Marathon successfully completed thir futurex project in lower parel they want to use the profits over here.

    From what I had known it is an IT SEZ with residential towers, promoting the walk to work idea. However marthon just has 25 acres, so if they do 20 towers of 33 floors each they may be cheating the government by using SEZ land for residential sales.

    Presumably because it is SEZ it will be on leased land. It is quite close to IB and next to nadgaon village.

    It is on NH 4B (JNPT road). I am quite sprised that they can do 33 floors there as the site is not more than 3kms from airport. It is quite close to ongc colony so it takes a while to come to the expressway.

    Initially Marthon wanted to go with the IT & ITes SEZ first but given a slump in commercial demand, I presuume they want to do residential bit first.

    Marathon is a good builder but given that it is a pre-launch, expect them to take even longer than IB. They are where IB was 1 year ago.



    The Marathon Project has a good location, it is near to the city , to the airport, close to the express way, next to ongc.

    Pricing is also OK 3150/- pre launch.

    It's an ideal project in Panvel , however the INDIABULLS project was launched at a very competitive price 2200/- it's another thing that construction is yet to start.

    As the airport clearance is expected by 20th - 21st October major projects will come up in panvel. This is just the start of good projects in panvel.

    Once the airport is about to complete the pricing will be not less than Rs.5000/- a Sft
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by keezpanvel
    The Marathon Project has a good location, it is near to the city , to the airport, close to the express way, next to ongc.

    Pricing is also OK 3150/- pre launch.

    It's an ideal project in Panvel , however the INDIABULLS project was launched at a very competitive price 2200/- it's another thing that construction is yet to start.

    As the airport clearance is expected by 20th - 21st October major projects will come up in panvel. This is just the start of good projects in panvel.

    Once the airport is about to complete the pricing will be not less than Rs.5000/- a Sft

    I agree the location for Marathon is better but IB may be a bigger (township) project. Will have to wait to see the exact project details before knowing whether Marathon project is better value for money.
    CommentQuote
  • Some Photograph and Comments given in Indabulls Financial Report for the project

    This is it
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Ironic.. after so much time.. they have managed to dig a big hole.. :)
    Originally Posted by roshan.sharda
    This is it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sharpj
    Ironic.. after so much time.. they have managed to dig a big hole.. :)

    The hole is for investors to bury their hard earned money :bab (59):
    Just kidding, I am sure from these holes will rise the dream homes of our dear buyers
    CommentQuote