I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2946 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by indiabulls
    Originally Posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel
    I just got an update from someone who visited the INdiabulls office.

We need to really see to believe this. Let us wait and see what happens!!

I also believe that there should be cautious optimism. Last time they claimed clearance (6 months ago), it was for 3 floors and there was hardly and development thereafter. However lets hope for positive and keep querying (Phoning/emailing) them so they know that not everyone is an investor with no interest in the real home.
    I also believe that there should be cautious optimism. Last time they claimed clearance (6 months ago), it was for 3 floors and there was hardly and development thereafter. However lets hope for positive and keep querying (Phoning/emailing) them so they know that not everyone is an investor with no interest in the real home.
    CommentQuote
  • latest update as on 19/10/10

Latest news

One my friend discussed with Customer Care of IBulls.

The reply was ….

All approval are in place, you can come and see in Vashi office
      Related to Banks approvals…it is expected to come in next 10-15 days
      The agreement process may complete by the end of November - 2010

Current rate is 3100/sft....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Greeninvestment
    Latest news

One my friend discussed with Customer Care of IBulls.

The reply was ….

All approval are in place, you can come and see in Vashi office
      Related to Banks approvals…it is expected to come in next 10-15 days
      The agreement process may complete by the end of November - 2010

Current rate is 3100/sft....
      Now that we had put so much pressure and wrote so many comments on this forum and the fact that they have the proper approvals that they agree to show the approvals.
      Till now they used to cite various reasons for not showing the approvals:
      - It is there but for legal reasons we cannot share
      - It is there and we share it only with banks
      - We as builders are not obliged to show the documents to each customer.

The drying up sales and new big projects in vicinity are turning the market from being a seller market to buyer market.
      Now that we had put so much pressure and wrote so many comments on this forum and the fact that they have the proper approvals that they agree to show the approvals.

The drying up sales and new big projects in vicinity are turning the market from being a seller market to buyer market.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wadia
    now that we had put so much pressure and wrote so many comments on this forum and the fact that they have the proper approvals that they agree to show the approvals.
    - it is there but for legal reasons we cannot share
    - it is there and we share it only with banks
    - we as builders are not obliged to show the documents to each customer.

hi every1 i have just talked to sales manger from vashi,he told me everything is going to take place in december..i dnt understand why we all are getting different views?and he told me floors is till 32 but we are just taking booking till 25floors?y?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by peeya
    hi every1 i have just talked to sales manger from vashi,he told me everything is going to take place in december..i dnt understand why we all are getting different views?and he told me floors is till 32 but we are just taking booking till 25floors?y?

Diwali, November end, december, christmas, new year, pongal, chinese new year!

It is usual for builders to not sell their top floors as the builder(IB) has virtually bought these now and will sell them when the prices rises (later stage of the project, maybe after airport approval) to make the most of the profit. It may also be easier to sell higher floors.

Given that they now have permission to build 32 floors, next few weeks hould see work speeding up at the site. If it doesn't then then we know what is hapening.

For those planning to buy another flat, someone from our email group (wadiauncle at gmail), emailed the attached cost breakup.
    CommentQuote
  • Further Updates

a few more updates:

1. The current cc obtained is for 5 floors.
    2. When IB says their plan has been approved, they mean that they have got the sanction for the required FSI. It seems for any residential project there is a fixed FSI - however by adding schools, hospitals it is possible to get the higher FSI's.
    3. IF you look at IB as a company, they specialize in extracting the maximum FSI for any given project. please refer to one of my earlier posts wherein I posted some of my findings about the Indiabulls One center at Lower parel. Even when IB was constructing the three buildings, it managed to enhance the FSI.
    4. IB also claims that there would be no brick walls - they would use concrete to even build the walls - it means faster work. I am not sure whether this is technically feasible or what it means.
    5. Surprsingly they still claim that they will finish the building in 2 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Clearance for 5 floors instead of 3 is status quo. Khodha pahad nikla chuha. Another wait now.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Wadia!!

I understand that you cannot a get a full cc for the entire building. cc is always given stage wise.

so 5 floor cc is not a bad news.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel
    Hi Wadia!!

I understand that you cannot a get a full cc for the entire building. cc is always given stage wise.

so 5 floor cc is not a bad news.

My caution is only with regards to following: IB got clearance for 3 floors more than 6 months ago. Since then the progress on the site has been at snail pace for unknown reasons. If the FSI sanction will make them speed up construction, then it is good news. But if it is not going to, then nothing has changed. In 6 months 3 floors can be constructed. What we saw is a big hole.

I am not so well aware of cc process. I knew it comes in stages. However I have a simple question: If the building has clearance till 5th floor, can the builder sign agreement for selling an 8th floor appartment? When IB had 3 floors clearance they hesitated to sign the agreement saying they don't have clearance. Do they have the necessary documents now or are we going to play another "kal, parso, agle mahine" game.

Can someone who works in ICICI/HDFC, enquire and let the other members know: what clearance documents are required from the builder by the bank before allowing home loans? Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • hi Wadia.

to my limited understanding, there is a plan which is approved and then you have the commencement certificate.

If u recollect,IB started digging since april - i think they did not have teh approval of the plan at that time.

further, IB people have also acknowledged that they avoided taking early customers to the site as all customers would like to know where their flsts wuld be and what view they would get. However, since the palns have been completely changed, the IB people could not explian this fact.

In conclusion, I would say things have been really haphhazard and hopefully things would now be falling into place. I had also opined earlier that the ciurrent delay of a year is justifed based on the land acquisiton and othe rchange in plans.

Persoanlly I feel confident that action would now begin - full blast
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel
    hi Wadia.

to my limited understanding, there is a plan which is approved and then you have the commencement certificate.

If u recollect,IB started digging since april - i think they did not have teh approval of the plan at that time.

further, IB people have also acknowledged that they avoided taking early customers to the site as all customers would like to know where their flsts wuld be and what view they would get. However, since the palns have been completely changed, the IB people could not explian this fact.

In conclusion, I would say things have been really haphhazard and hopefully things would now be falling into place. I had also opined earlier that the ciurrent delay of a year is justifed based on the land acquisiton and othe rchange in plans.

Persoanlly I feel confident that action would now begin - full blast

I too feel that work may finally begin. Let's hope for the best but keep pressing IB for clarity, for the agreement and for keeping us updated.
    CommentQuote
  • i emailed the IB customer care today and got the same response "bank approvals and sale agreement" work are in progress...

As i see in the threads recently that some approvals are happening and things have started to move... - Are these information still not been made available to its Customer care and to its customers?

Are the info shared on this thread, still the inside information, thru' some contacts?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VishalPrabhakar
    i emailed the IB customer care today and got the same response "bank approvals and sale agreement" work are in progress...

As i see in the threads recently that some approvals are happening and things have started to move... - Are these information still not been made available to its Customer care and to its customers?

Are the info shared on this thread, still the inside information, thru' some contacts?

YES U R RITE THIS IS WAT EVEN I FEELS..ARE THIS SAME WAS BEFORE 2MONTHS (Bank approvals and sale agreement" work are in progress...)BUT I THINK WE CANT GET TO KNOW FULL PROFF ABT ANYTHING TILL NOVEMBER END..SO AGAIN IT IS WAIT AND WATCH GAME..BUT STILL WE NEED TO BE POSITIVE..HOPE FOR THE BEST..
    CommentQuote
  • we are going ahead with sending the letter to IB anyways. I think irrespective of what their response is, our collective letter to IB can help in some way or the other to speed up their response.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr wadia

Mr.Wadia how can i join the group? how to go about..plz help
    CommentQuote