I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2946 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Help

Originally Posted by peeya
    Mr.Wadia how can i join the group? how to go about..plz help

You can join by emailing at ibgpanvel-at-yahoo.com
    CommentQuote
  • Update picture

Hi guys!

the quaterly results of Indiabulls Real estate is out.

the following picuture has been presented in the investor presentation

WE can take this update as on 30th September. At least we can see some construction work happening.
    Source: http://www.indiabulls.com/realestate/result/pressrelease_sep_10.htm
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel
    Hi guys!

the quaterly results of Indiabulls Real estate is out.

the following picuture has been presented in the investor presentation

WE can take this update as on 30th September. At least we can see some construction work happening.
    Source: http://www.indiabulls.com/realestate/result/pressrelease_sep_10.htm

My question is that why we can see this construction ONLY in the internet pages?? No one of us has ever seen anything, except a big hole in the site.

Also regarding the IB statement on all approvals in place, I advice caution and not to just swallow their words, without seeing it really happening.
    CommentQuote
  • more hope for navi mumbai airport

news on proposed navi mumbai airport came in all leading newspapers today.... here's the one which appeared to be the most positive, among others, from "The Hindu":

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/article841258.ece

cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    news on proposed navi mumbai airport came in all leading newspapers today.... here's the one which appeared to be the most positive, among others, from "The Hindu":

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/article841258.ece

cheers
    B

This is still either MAHA govt, CIDCO or Aviation ministry speaking. The environment ministry EAC did not say anything, so things will be clear when chavan meets jairam next month.
    CommentQuote
  • Indiabulls Bleu

see the article in DNA on the tussle between Indiabulls and Lodhas.

The whole episode provides an insight into the working o Indiabulls. It is very appraent that the bookings for Indiabulls BLeu is for collecting money even to pay to NTC for mills.

I can easily predict what wil happen to Bleu customers:

1. during boolkings, they would have been promised possession by 2013.
    2. they will fill in an application form stating that they have seen the layout and are aware that this layout is tentative and subject to change as per developer's discretion.
    3. Teh developer will "strive" to deliver the project by 2013 subject to all approvals in place.

After the booking hysteria is over, IB will go ahead and completely change the layout and plan. they will try various means and ways to maximie their FSI's. Teh customers will have no clue on what's ha[ppening to their bookings or even which view they will get.

I have seen the Bleu layout - this proposed building is coming out in a corner of the plot - and there is no master layout available.

This project will go the Panvel project way.

Strange that the working of Indiabulls is available now in public domain but nothing cane be done to warn the customers or public at large.

Company like IB is openly flouting and taking liberties with the regulations.

I am going to their vsahi office today to find out the details in person.
    CommentQuote
  • MRP fixed to buy Chocolates, No MRP for LAND/FLATS/HOUSE

Agreed to INDBULL_CUST view on working of IBREL, its really disturbing.

Another view and tragedy for poor middle class. We have fixed MRP to buy a chocolate and there are tough regulation to govern, monitor and complain.

But whe you buy a House no one of above is applicable. Its all about politician, builders and burocrates who make all of us to suffer.

Though nothing can be done but I feel if all of us come togather we can handle IBULLS PANVEL project in a bit different way.

Any update on site progress???
    CommentQuote
    see the article in DNA on the tussle between Indiabulls and Lodhas.

The whole episode provides an insight into the working o Indiabulls. It is very appraent that the bookings for Indiabulls BLeu is for collecting money even to pay to NTC for mills.

I can easily predict what wil happen to Bleu customers:

1. during boolkings, they would have been promised possession by 2013.
    2. they will fill in an application form stating that they have seen the layout and are aware that this layout is tentative and subject to change as per developer's discretion.
    3. Teh developer will "strive" to deliver the project by 2013 subject to all approvals in place.

After the booking hysteria is over, IB will go ahead and completely change the layout and plan. they will try various means and ways to maximie their FSI's. Teh customers will have no clue on what's ha
    to their bookings or even which view they will get.

I have seen the Bleu layout - this proposed building is coming out in a corner of the plot - and there is no master layout available.

This project will go the Panvel project way.

Strange that the working of Indiabulls is available now in public domain but nothing cane be done to warn the customers or public at large.

Company like IB is openly flouting and taking liberties with the regulations.

I am going to their vsahi office today to find out the details in person.

They live on a day-to-day basis. When they need money to pay for land or to pay back loan, they do soft launches. The project planning starts after that.

They live on a day-to-day basis. When they need money to pay for land or to pay back loan, they do soft launches. The project planning starts after that.
    CommentQuote
  • I think most of us would have received an email from IB customer care on 15th July.

The mail was a general email informing the IB Greens customers about the customer care email and the fact that if we had any queires we can send it to the customer care email.

The mail had more than 100 people in the cc - which would be the list of all the customers,.

I think time has come for all of us to send emails with a cc to all the customers. That is the only way left. Forming small groups is not working,
    CommentQuote
    I think most of us would have received an email from IB customer care on 15th July.

The mail was a general email informing the IB Greens customers about the customer care email and the fact that if we had any queires we can send it to the customer care email.

The mail had more than 100 people in the cc - which would be the list of all the customers,.

I think time has come for all of us to send emails with a cc to all the customers. That is the only way left. Forming small groups is not working,

Please forward the list on our email.. Also this time we can send a letter in a group and see for the reply. better we all go to their head office together and raise our voice along with the media.
    CommentQuote
    I think most of us would have received an email from IB customer care on 15th July.

Any update on your site visit to their vashi office yesterday.
    CommentQuote
  • No..i could not make it to the office today.
    CommentQuote
  • Well, i visited the site as well as the office yesterday. At the site one cannot progress beyond a certain point from where one noticed plinth work was going on for a couple of buildings for sure whcih I suppose is phase two and beyond too, whcih would be phase One as I am given to understand. However there was no one accountable person at the site sales office and this my assumption as per the layout plan.

The office staff is as ambiguous as before and though they state that agreements will be done before year-end I am willing to wager on that.

I suppose the best alternative would be to vist the Parel office in a small number, with an appointment to meet someone accountable and press him for some kind of transparency, starting with a time-frame for the agreement. All other issues will then fall in line.
    CommentQuote
  • see the update in DNA of Lodha's plea being rejected by BIFR.

This shows the muscle which IB has. It is anybody's guess what rules and regulations have been twisted and to whose benefit.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote