I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can anybody advice what was the turnaround time for Indiabulls to respond to the common letters that were sent out by emai?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel
    Can anybody advice what was the turnaround time for Indiabulls to respond to the common letters that were sent out by emai?

It depends. The fastest response I got was in half a day.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wadia
    It depends. The fastest response I got was in half a day.

I too got a response in half a day
    CommentQuote
  • mine is unanswered for 48 hours
    CommentQuote
  • 100,000 Views... - ... - IB Rocks.. ;-)
    CommentQuote
  • 3 days and no response from IB...wonder what's taking them time!!
    CommentQuote
  • Not backed by any banks

Hi , im interested in this propert and actually have a number of interested buyers taking total apt demand to 10. Lil skeptical as this project is not backed by any bank the way the other India bulls prokects are. As per my HDFC rep, the project doesnt conform to certain norms and criteria. Can anyone shed some light on this? This issue outstanding, it looks like a good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • No reponse from IB customer care.

Rock Raul -

This project is good - however, be informed that the people who had bought into this project are clueless on the when the registrations will happen and what is taking so long for the registration to take place. Information like what you posted are unnerving and there is no way we can ascertain whats happening.

It may be wise to wait for few days - however, be rest assured that the formal approval of the airport would trigger the next price rise.

the other way to do it is to actually try and discuss with IB for your entire group but insist on getting the correct status of the project including teh APPROVED master plan,etc.

If u get some concrete information, please do share with us - all of us are very hungry for information.
    CommentQuote
  • Price is 3100/sqft

I am thinking of biting the bullet and making the best of it. But still have 24 hrs! Booking a 2BHK with the Bulls of Panvel. Quoted bsf is Rs 3100 with Rs 30/sqft floor rise. The final damage would be over 50 lacs on the 18th Flr, non garden facing pad (could be hill view mixed with school and hospital). Some people had their jaws dropped when I mentioned 50 lacs investment in Panvel. However, I did some maths and discovered that Hiranandani & co is charging around 70 lacs for a similar apartment on a 99 year lease but defintely posher than the bulls. Comparing against Arhihant Arham!, which is located on a similar land but not a highrise, is charging less and the builder has earned a bit of name and fame in Kharghar. I know investors who are sitting on dosh invested there at Rs 1700/sqft.
    Looking back a year, the bulls were selling for Rs 2500/sqft in Dec 2009 with 20Rs floor rise. On paper there is a 24% return.
    Marathone NexZone has stopped booking. I spoke with a broker and he said their final closing price was Rs3150/sqft, but location may not be as remote as the bulls.
    I am thinking if this investment could generate above 20% return every year till the property is handed over, it is not as grey as it looks!! THOUGH paper profit is significantly diff than realized profit.
    If the Airport is goiing elsewhere then Panvel and the surrounding area could suffer a price dip for a short period of time.
    Any thoughts would be hugely appreciated before I give it away to the humble BULLS :)
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome aboard. You are thinking in the right direction. But return may come much later than at the time of hand over. Airport has to come there, and rates will automatically go up whether airport or no airport. Metros are short of housing , and this shortage will grow every year.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel
    No reponse from IB customer care.
    As I strongly doubted, the 32 floors approval declaration by IB sales team and signing the document by Diwali was just another stunt. As Wadia says, now after Christmas, New Year, Ramzan, Holi, etc...
    We cannot just belive them, we need to see (and that too may be 20 times looking into the document and by showing to some advocate, etc.) to believe....No reponse from IB customer care.
    As I strongly doubted, the 32 floors approval declaration by IB sales team and signing the document by Diwali was just another stunt. As Wadia says, now after Christmas, New Year, Ramzan, Holi, etc...
    We cannot just belive them, we need to see (and that too may be 20 times looking into the document and by showing to some advocate, etc.) to believe....
    CommentQuote
  • Airport Nod

Finally the environment ministry has come around to put India first. Let's hope that the airport starts functioning by 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Airport

It looks like the airport project has crossed its hurdles and construction is expected. The news is not yet factored into the prices but probably in a month's time.
    So, if the pace of the India Bulls project was unknowingly tied to the clearance of the airport, then we should observe some development soon ish!
    CommentQuote
  • Nice...finally... :-)

just hoping that IB gets its clearances soon as well now and starts the construction in full swing...
    CommentQuote
  • Latest for Green signal for Mumbai airport

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Green-signal-for-Mumbai-airport/Article1-624550.aspx

Green signal for Mumbai airport

An environment ministry committee on Wednesday cleared most green hurdles for Mumbai’s second international airport at Navi Mumbai but imposed tough conditions for the project. The Expert Appraisal Committee (EAC) submitted its recommendations to environment minister Jairam Ramesh, who is expected

to announce his decision by Friday.
    CommentQuote