Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 5 days ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by wadia View Post
    Bhushan did you call IB and get it clarified as to whether they actually mean to add the 226 sqft to your flat cost. Our basis is the letter which is a bit vague.
    I haven't yet received the letter frm IB abt the increase in area, but I did called the customer care on the basis of comparison which I have posted in my previous post and the response was exactly the same like what siddeshams got....

Comment

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
      total increase in the actual carpet area wouldn't exceed 25sq.ft. as against the 226sq ft. increment in the super builtup area
      While comparing the two layouts I have missed one addtional utility area that has been added next to the guest bed toilet room in the new layout and which is missing in the old layout so we may add another 25sqft in the estimated total increase in actual carpet area.... that would make it a total increase of 50sqft.
      in total carpet area......

Originally posted by indiabulls View Post
      Carpet area (Bhushan)
      In the new carpet area the cupboards are not counted as it is going inside the walls. But in the previos one that area is in the room and as we put a cupboard, practically we will loose that area.
      and I think what Indiabulls has said in his post about the cupboards being pushed inside the walls also makes sense so here we can add approx another 50sqft so as of now we have estimated a total increase of 100sqft in the carpet area as against 226sqft. increment in the super built-up area as far as 3BHK units of wings C,E,H,J,Q,R are concerned.. let us see if we can stretch it some more....
      Last edited by bhushank4; June 23 2010, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Dhoka

Can someone tell me why has the water dried off from the swimming pool which was in front of my building (Tower P). I booked a lower flat as I thought its best to have a lower flat when you have a swimming pool right in front of your building. Now IB is telling that the master plan is subject to change. Well, we all know that the Master Plan is subject to change but that does not mean that after you have sold the flats in one area you take the swimming pool and place it in some other area so that you can fool more people. Areeee yeh log kya soochte hain hum saab Alibaag se aaayee hain kya?

Is there anyone else who is also affected by this. We need to raise a common voice on all issues lets not have a chalta hai attitude as always.

Comment

Below is one msg of interest when i contacted IB against the 1673 sq ft saleable area payment schedule been asked for and 1633 sq ft - L TYPE 3 BHK flat as presently updated on their web site ,i.e; 40 sq ft extra payment schedule was given to me and they are asking me to pay as per 1673 SQ FT ,can anybody clarify why IB is doing this ??

also on cancellation of deal ,they have 5% clause on total saleable value ..so that case forget about getting your money back from IB..

do they think we are all from alibaug !! lets raise our voice !!

fromcustomer.care <customer.careindiabulls.com>toxxxxx.com
          ccMohit Mishra <mohit.mishraindiabulls.com>,
          Rajit Shrikant Mehta <rajit.mehtaindiabulls.com>
          dateWed, Jun 23, 2010 at 3:33 PMsubjectRE: Indiabulls- Amount due.
          hide details 3:33 PM (1 hour ago)

Dear Mr. Kamal,

Greetings of the day.

Referring to your below email, kindly note, our website is under revision. There are no updation for any area change. We shall intimate you if there are any changes in the area of your flat.

As mentioned to you earlier by our sales team also, please be informed the area of your flat remains same i.e. 1673 sq ft. Hence kindly request you to make your payments accordingly.

Regards,

Customer Care Team

Comment

I have just been told by a senior executive in IB that their design team is working on changing the Master Plan on their website to reflect the original plan that was shown to us. In any case I guess its worth while to raise a common voice against all issues..

Comment

Originally posted by wadia View Post
              I think what IB meant was that everyone pays for the new area.
              This does not make sense as they have just changed the meaning of dozen. You have to buy 7 dozen to get your 60 mangoes!!
              EkZactly.. Well pointed out Wadia...

Comment

WELL SAID MR WADIA....WE ALL HAVE TO COME TOGETHER AND RAISE VOICE OR ELSE WE HAVE TO QUITELY LISTEN IB DEMANDS..THEY HAV FOOLED US....JIA WHERE R U???????NEED UR HELP PLZ SHOW SOME WAY DEAR...THINGS R GOING FRM BAD TO WORST...

Comment

Originally posted by capt.vishal View Post
                  I have just been told by a senior executive in IB that their design team is working on changing the Master Plan on their website to reflect the original plan that was shown to us. In any case I guess its worth while to raise a common voice against all issues..
                  probably all those who have bought in phase1 wings: G,H,J,K,L and phase2 wings: N,P,Q,R,S,T hoping to have a pool view have been affected by the swapping of pool by garden.

Comment

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
                    probably all those who have bought in phase1 wings: G,H,J,K,L and phase2 wings: N,P,Q,R,S,T hoping to have a pool view have been affected by the swapping of pool by garden.
                    Exactly. The point is not only of swapping of pool alone its also about how unprofessional IB has been. HALLA BOL.........

Comment

Originally posted by peeya View Post
                      WELL SAID MR WADIA....WE ALL HAVE TO COME TOGETHER AND RAISE VOICE OR ELSE WE HAVE TO QUITELY LISTEN IB DEMANDS..THEY HAV FOOLED US....JIA WHERE R U???????NEED UR HELP PLZ SHOW SOME WAY DEAR...THINGS R GOING FRM BAD TO WORST...
                      I agree with Wadia.
                      It is very important that we speak to IB and ask them to clarify their intentions.
                      Lets all call them and ask them what specific area they will charge us. Also ask them:
                      "As per current floor plan they have, has there been any increase in the carpet area over the past 8 months"
                      Lets set a deadline for Sunday. Lets all call them and then list our conversation in this thread.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X