Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Thanks Jia. I called customer care and asked them. They said that they will charge us whatever area was told to us at the time we signed the booking agreement.

Can other people also write the response they received. From my past experience IB tells different things to different people. There is no consistency at all. I think they are judging our response. If we all act like lame ducks then nobody can help us. They will definitely take advantage of the situation.

Comment

You should not be expecting this. This is cheating. If you were sold the flat at certain price they should not increase the price. They are asking for 5.5 lakhs for 17 sqft!!!
      I fully agree with you that they should not change the floor plans, but wanted to highlight the cunning and tricky nature of IB and I am not at all justifying them.

They are talking something and finally doing something else. I think, they will play games like this till we sign the sale agrement and this was what happened in the case of paying 2nd installment without signing this agreement.

But pls note that the carpet area is now 100 sq.ft as per Bhushan.

Opportunity
      No opportunity at all!!! Don't be under this mis-belief!!
      If after 4 years I come to you as a buyer I will consider the price of the flat not as per the super built-up jotted on the agreement but as per the carpet area.
      I will be ready to pay the same price for 1407 sqft flat and 1633 sqft flat because I know they are the same.

I will sell only the superbuilt up to you and if you want in carpet area, obviously I will add the cost of superbuilt up in the carpet area. This was the case with KALPATHARU. When contacted they gave the carpet area, but shown the price for superbulit up, which was showing to be very cheap. BUT when I d, everything changed and quoted me very high price per carpet area, incorporating the price of superbuilt up. This is another way of playing tricks with customers..

If they mis-guided about the price of the flat, took 20% in installments and did not admit their mistake for 6 months then this will be treated by consumer court as cheating.

This is the right way. But somebody can take the lead???

[QUOTE=wadia;86171]All in all I think that people who are asked to pay extra should cancel the agreement.

CANCELLING the agreement is FOOLISH and you will be the ultimate loser.
      Last edited by indiabulls; June 25 2010, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by indiabulls View Post
        You should not be expecting this. This is cheating. If you were sold the flat at certain price they should not increase the price. They are asking for 5.5 lakhs for 17 sqft!!!
        I fully agree with you that they should not change the floor plans, but wanted to highlight the cunning and tricky nature of IB and I am not at all justifying them.

They are talking something and finally doing something else. I think, they will play games like this till we sign the sale agrement and this was what happened in the case of paying 2nd installment without signing this agreement.

I am not so sure about that 100 sqft but I would look into it. Counting cupboards in carpet area sounds strange to me!!

Opportunity
        No opportunity at all!!! Don't be under this mis-belief!!
        If after 4 years I come to you as a buyer I will consider the price of the flat not as per the super built-up jotted on the agreement but as per the carpet area.
        I will be ready to pay the same price for 1407 sqft flat and 1633 sqft flat because I know they are the same.

I will sell only the superbuilt up to you and if you want in carpet area, obviously I will add the cost of superbuilt up in the carpet area. This was the case with KALPATHARU. When contacted they gave the carpet area, but shown the price for superbulit up, which was showing to be very cheap. BUT when I d, everything changed and quoted me very high price per carpet area, incorporating the price of superbuilt up. This is another way of playing tricks with customers..

Maybe I didnt get the message right. What I wanted to say was that if:
        You buy at 1407 sqft while another person buys the same flat at 1633 sqft, then you both cvan sell it at the same price.
        So the whole idea of paying for additional 226 sqft thinking that you are investing and getting more is wrong. You are basically paying more for nothing.

I agree cancelling the agreement is foolish. But if forced to pay more it is more sensible to cancel for two reasons:
        1) The 2950 psft is only on paper
        2) Do you want to deal with someone who is cheating you

The best thing is to fight for our rights. But in case we lose I will rather be happy to lose some paper money than do business with IB. And if all os us do it collectively, the only loser will be IB.

Comment

I am not so sure about that 100 sqft but I would look into it. Counting cupboards in carpet area sounds strange to me!!
          Yes, cupboards also will come under carpet area. If you do not put a cupboard, you can use for other purposes. Now in the new plan it is inside the walls as extra space and in earler it was inside the room only and u will lose this area when u put a cupboard

You buy at 1407 sqft while another person buys the same flat at 1633 sqft, then you both cvan sell it at the same price.
          So the whole idea of paying for additional 226 sqft thinking that you are investing and getting more is wrong. You are basically paying more for nothing.

Do u think that IB will make the sale agreement of the same building, say the 3BHK, with some people who booked much earlier with 1407 and the new ones with 1633??? They are not such fools and will never do so as long as the carpet area is same, as it may attract legal action.

If they win in their GAMES, they will make sure all will sign the sale agreement with the same superbuilt up floor area, may be it 1407, 1464 (if u dont know, they have sold 3BHK to many people who booked after Oct with is area) or 1633.

Originally posted by wadia View Post
          I agree cancelling the agreement is foolish. But if forced to pay more it is more sensible to cancel for two reasons:
          1) The 2950 psft is only on paper
          As explained before

2) Do you want to deal with someone who is cheating you

As we all paid the1st or 2nd installment, no other way, the wisest thing is to go ahead.

The best thing is to fight for our rights. But in case we lose I will rather be happy to lose some paper money than do business with IB. And if all os us do it collectively, the only loser will be IB.
          I fully agree with you. But who will take the lead??? If someone can lead all of us can support. (Sorry, I cannot as I am not always in Mumbai and cannot spare time)
          Last edited by indiabulls; June 25 2010, 07:29 PM.

Comment

The project hasn't even started and there are soo many issues. When people buy from a reputed builder they do so, so that they at least have some peace of mind. If I was in a similar situation I would cancel the agreement without a second thought. Either pay a little more and buy from a genuine builder like Hiranandani or buy a ready construction or close to completion kind of project. I think this is only the beginning of all the problems Ibulls buyers will have to go through. From what I hear their property is South Mumbai isn't selling much and things aren't looking that great for the company.

Comment

Originally posted by indiabulls View Post

Yes, cupboards also will come under carpet area. If you do not put a cupboard, you can use for other purposes. Now in the new plan it is inside the walls as extra space and in earler it was inside the room only and u will lose this area when u put a cupboard

Do u think that IB will make the sale agreement of the same building, say the 3BHK, with some people who booked much earlier with 1407 and the new ones with 1633??? They are not such fools and will never do so as long as the carpet area is same, as it may attract legal action.

If they win in their GAMES, they will make sure all will sign the sale agreement with the same superbuilt up floor area, may be it 1407, 1464 (if u dont know, they have sold 3BHK to many people who booked after Oct with is area) or 1633.

I fully agree with you. But who will take the lead??? If someone can lead all of us can support. (Sorry, I cannot as I am not always in Mumbai and cannot spare time)
              Are the cupboards of full length or they are more like shelves at the top? Does anyone know.

Comment

I have gone through Bhushan's calculations. Most of it is right. There may be 10-15 sqft error at most.
                The initial plan was not very explicit so as Bhushan said the shoe-rack, pooja, service area and flower bed are difficult to calculate.
                Two out of three cupboards are adding another 30 odd sqaure feet.

Bottom line: There has been an increase in carpet area. A higher loading has been applied to the added area.
                I am no architect so I am not sure, can somebody who has time go through the relevant plans and tell us more.

Comment

Any updates on the talks with IB guys on the floor area change??

Comment

Hi, I'm planning to purchase 11/2 BHK flat in the IB greens, panvel project. Can someone pls guide to me few important points that i need to know or ask from IB.
                    Thanks.

Comment

hi guys

I called up and they said there r no changes till date..further we will inform if any changes...i told them that watever they r doing is wrong if they change any plans..but he assured me that till date nothing is changed..now god knows wat to belive????jia did u call???mr wadia how did u got the response frm ib sales team??? wat should we all of us do?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X