I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2946 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Booking

I have booked a flat with IB about a week ago. Any idea when I could expect to see and sign the agreement? Still I have not got any receipt or document from IB.
    CommentQuote
  • I wish to buy one flat either in Hiranandani or Indiabulls but looking at this thread, I feel like I should not invest in Indiabulls project. Its difficult to just keep ourselves hanging on the mercy of the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • 2013 is way too optimistic. The airport has just got clearance. It will take another 6-8 months for the builder to be selected and only then work will start. Don't expect anything before 2015.
    CommentQuote
  • Airport Timeline

Being realistic, there will be more random protests, morchas, dharnas, issues with the developers, more plan modifications, taking into account all these I predict first commercial flight will land in Panvel on July 1, 2017. Anything before that I will be *pleasantly* surprised.
    CommentQuote
  • Had it been pragmatic thinking it would have been different. Negative thinking helps no one.
    CommentQuote
  • Forest clearance hurdle to Navi Mumbai airport

Originally Posted by wadia
    Had it been pragmatic thinking it would have been different. Negative thinking helps no one.

SEE THE NEW HURDLE FOR AIRPORT.....it seems non-ending...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mumbai/Forest-clearance-hurdle-to-Navi-Mumbai-airport/articleshow/6922004.cms
    CommentQuote
  • God knows when there clear clearance from all govt bodies.

FOr past so many months, Environment ministry was taking its own sweet time and as soon as they came out with their clearance, forest department just showed their existance.

Now not sure how long will it take to get clearance.

As per my past experience with forest land issue, usually it takes several months to clear the land.
    HAS ANYBODY SEEN FOREST DEPARTMENT APPROVAL FOR INDIABULLS OR HIRCO OR ANY OTHER PROJECT?>?? SEE it before investing ...

Its a scary process that we as end consumer as to suffer through. I have been through this worst experience.

There are so many surveys by forest department, high court appeals, supreme court appeals etc.
    They will drag this case for few months or years and impose penalties then finally provide clearance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishpune
    God knows when there clear clearance from all govt bodies.

HAS ANYBODY SEEN FOREST DEPARTMENT APPROVAL FOR INDIABULLS OR HIRCO OR ANY OTHER PROJECT?>?? SEE it before investing ...

IT MAY NOT BE PROBLEM FOR IB AS IT IS NOT FALLING IN THE COASTAL MANGROVES.....AS IN THE CASE OF AIRPORT
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by subskn
    I have booked a flat with IB about a week ago. Any idea when I could expect to see and sign the agreement? Still I have not got any receipt or document from IB.

I was at IB Vashi office yesterday. I saw more interested customers. But again new faces of sales managers, who know nothing about dates. But they could tell that agreement will be ready by Dec end.So this time atleast a new info I got, as normally I am used to hearing things like" agreement would be ready within 10/15 days".
    The new layout is also not ready(one month back it was expected within a day or two). Then how foundation work can start? Can anybody please tell me without approved layout (they even told me that you might have booked a flat east facing, but now we do not know which way it would face) how fdn work can start.
    CommentQuote
  • i see the rates on "allcheckdeals.com" as 3400... (these have always been inline with IB rates...)so rates going up? and approvals still due..?just the airport speculation in itself pulling the price up... :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi...every1

i have confirmed that rates are changed from 3100 to 3400/-psf..and ib manager told me 99% agreement will be in december..so lets hope for the best..:):)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by peeya
    i have confirmed that rates are changed from 3100 to 3400/-psf..and ib manager told me 99% agreement will be in december..so lets hope for the best..:):)

Diwali is over and so now Christmas and New Year!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • I got(from IB sales office) the number of Mr. Rajat Mehta,(supposed to be some senior officer of IB with all the answers).
    He told me that the agreement will be ready either by end Nov, or Dec.But when I asked about complete readyness of the complex or handing over of flats, he asked me to call later at his office (as he was out of his office when I talked) so that he can give correct reply.
    I did not call back.
    If anybody calls up, we will be happy to know the reply.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by old man
    I got(from IB sales office) the number of Mr. Rajat Mehta,(supposed to be some senior officer of IB with all the answers).
    He told me that the agreement will be ready either by end Nov, or Dec.But when I asked about complete readyness of the complex or handing over of flats, he asked me to call later at his office (as he was out of his office when I talked) so that he can give correct reply.
    I did not call back.
    If anybody calls up, we will be happy to know the reply.

DO NOT COUNT ON HIS WORDS. He assured me that the approval of all the floors was expected in NOV 2009, which never turned out to be true...they keep on giving dates like this...
    CommentQuote
  • update from site

Originally Posted by indiabulls
    DO NOT COUNT ON HIS WORDS. He assured me that the approval of all the floors was expected in NOV 2009, which never turned out to be true...they keep on giving dates like this...

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=1061

This is the site update till this sunday
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote