I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2946 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Basis for 20% payment

Looking at the picture it appears even darker than I originally thought. I booked in Tower K and they are asking 20% in 30 days. I am just wandering if they are required to provide evidence of construction when they claim instalment amounts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by subskn
    Looking at the picture it appears even darker than I originally thought. I booked in Tower K and they are asking 20% in 30 days. I am just wandering if they are required to provide evidence of construction when they claim instalment amounts.

Subskn,
    Since the commencement of construction all buyers have to pay 20% upfront (ie within 30 days of booking the flat). Only thereafter all further installments are construction-based.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • indiabulls

Guys, what is the ideal price to accept if one wants to invest in this project? Please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varundev11
    Guys, what is the ideal price to accept if one wants to invest in this project? Please suggest.

I don't think you have a choice below the current base price of 3400/- psf and if you do not act quickly, I can assure you another hike shortly, now that the navi mumbai airport has been cleared and is said to finish its phase#1 (out of 4 phases) within a couple of years from now.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi every1

GUYS THERE WAS NEWS ON NDTV TODAY AT 4PM,THAT NAVIMUMBAI AIRPORT GETS GREEN SIGNAL..AND FURTHER FORMALITIES ALSO IS STARTED FRM TODAY..GVK GROUP IS BIDING FOR NAVI MUMBAI AIRPORT..THIS WERE THE NEWS WHICH NDTV WER SHOWING..IF THIS IS TRUE..THEN THIS IS GREAT NEWS FOR ALL OF US:bab (41):...WAT DO U SAY MR.WADIA,PIA????
    CommentQuote
  • Airport & Panvel

In few years time Panvel could be better than Kharghar and surrounding area because of the amount of planned commercial development.
    CommentQuote
  • coming back to the topic...
    where does the IB approval stand...? - nothing to be heard from them...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishalprabhakar
    coming back to the topic...
    Where does the ib approval stand...? - nothing to be heard from them...

yup u r rite..actually now we will come to knw the rite scenario y indiadbulls is hanging all of us?no doubt we have got the appreciation but wat abt agrement?wat abt project approval?there r many questions which we all need to ask them..i think every week end even if 5 people call rajit mehta and 5 people go to vashi site and pressure them then only we can get some justice..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by old man
    The project has definitely got something to do with the airport approval in Panvel area. Once the airport gets the green nod, the progress and increase in rate of the property you can see everyday (and also the demand).
    Just wait one more month. Patience is bitter, but the fruit is not.

This note of mine was posted on 6th Oct( I got some sarcasm also for this). So after one and half month (sorry for the delay of 15 more days) Navi Mumbai finally got the green nod for air port.
    Now my another prediction was (posted on deewali of 2010)we all will celebrate the 2013 Deewali in our new homes at Panvel green.Let's hope that come true. 2012 deewali will be too optimistic.
    Cheers :bab (4):
    Regards to all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by old man
    This note of mine was posted on 6th Oct( I got some sarcasm also for this). So after one and half month (sorry for the delay of 15 more days) Navi Mumbai finally got the green nod for air port.
    Now my another prediction was (posted on deewali of 2010)we all will celebrate the 2013 Deewali in our new homes at Panvel green.Let's hope that come true. 2012 deewali will be too optimistic.
    Cheers :bab (4):
    Regards to all.

Amen! May your prediction come too true.
    CommentQuote
  • India Bulls price revised again

Allcheckdeals again shows a price revision. Now the price shown at their site is Rs. 4000 PSF. Good omen for the Indiabulls green panvel fraternity.
    CommentQuote
  • 10 DAYS RS.900

Guys is the price rise of Rs.900 in 10-15 justified.

I think it is too high however for the long term it is a good price.
    CommentQuote
  • I got a reply from customer care. The new approved layout is now available at vashi office. Has anybody seen this? If yes, what are the changes?
    CommentQuote
  • layout

Hope that someone visits the vashi office and posts the plan on the forum.

I feel they must have kept everything ready however due to the airport clearance they must waiting to show it to the customers.

also i spoke to one lawyer she said that the builder cannot take 20% without doing the agreement, he can be charged for misleading the public and fraud. Plz check on this forum.
    CommentQuote