Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
3101 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

I think the best way is to go ahead and press them for Agreement. Once they make an agreement, it is very hard to change the floor plans. And best way is to ask them to get their project approved from a PSU bank.

Comment

those who are waiting for airport here is the bad news....

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Client.asp?Daily=MMIR&showST=true&login=default&pu b=MM&Enter=true&Skin=MIRRORNEW&GZ=T

go to page 7 of today's Mumbai Mirror and read.

Comment

and the thing is i asked for cancellation of my flat...they gonna cut my 5% of total flat cost value...and all this is before project approval...what a cheating.
        In the first meeting they told me that they will only cut 20K amount.

Comment

Originally posted by rahoolmahajan View Post
          those who are waiting for airport here is the bad news....

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Client.asp?Daily=MMIR&showST=true&login=default&pu b=MM&Enter=true&Skin=MIRRORNEW&GZ=T

go to page 7 of today's Mumbai Mirror and read.

hi.. Rahoolmahajan,

I can't access it without registration.
          Why don't you post the content here.

Comment

Originally posted by chikkoo View Post
            hi.. Rahoolmahajan,

I can't access it without registration.
            Why don't you post the content here.
            here u go:

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/...r-delayed.html

Comment

Thanks geeee,

I too managed to find it.

Comment

Guess what will happen to prices when this news sinks in ? It appears that Maharashtra govt does not want to spend thousands of crores in the acquisition of land and wants to use the mangroves instead.

Comment

Originally posted by rameshyahoo View Post
                  Guess what will happen to prices when this news sinks in ? It appears that Maharashtra govt does not want to spend thousands of crores in the acquisition of land and wants to use the mangroves instead.
                  I think there is nothing alarming or new in that article. The issues with Environment clearance were known and anticipated. I think eventually it will all get cleared but, there will be delays which was to be expected anyway.

Comment

Here is the news

Navi Mumbai airport to be further delayed

Report on environment impact submitted, but ministry says it needs some time to study it before granting clearance

Mumbai Mirror Bureau mirrorfeedbckindiatimes.com

The proposed Navi Mumbai airport is likely to be further delayed, despite the Environmental Impact Assessment report for the project having been submitted to the enviornment ministry.
                    This was confirmed by Union Environment Minister Jairam Ramesh, who said on Monday that his ministry will take time to go through the report before granting necessary clearance.
                    Speaking at a two-day conference on ‘Global Carbon Budgets and Equity in Climate Change’, at Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Ramesh said, “We received the report on June 24. But there are several infirmities in and the report on public hearings had several objections. The report has therefore been sent back to Valsa Nair, environment secretary, Maharashtra government.
                    The assessment of the proposed airport was done by Centre of Environment Science and Engineering of IIT-Powai, Central Water and Power Research Station, Pune, and 12 national and international consultants.
                    The minister said, "As issues raised against the project included the diversion of two rivers, besides destruction of mangroves, we have requested the Maharashtra government to view the project under the Coastal Regulation Zone provisions."
                    Speaking about the environment, Ramesh said that mangroves should be preserved as they are considered ‘bioshields’ and work against natural disasters like tsunami. He maintained that his ministry will check every project thoroughly, and not give clearance to projects blindly.
                    “We approved some projects, cleared some with restrictions, and have rejected some that pose a threat to the environment,” Ramesh said. “For me, development cannot take place at the cost of environment. A healthy balance should be maintained.” On the global issue, Ramesh said, “India will take a leadership role on the issue of global carbon budget. The Environment Ministry, he said, is collaborating with TISS and has called for more such academic centres and scholars to participate on bringing about new ideas on the problem of global carbon emission.

Comment

[QUOTE=rahoolmahajan;87357]Navi Mumbai airport to be further delayed

Report on environment impact submitted, but ministry says it needs some time to study it before granting clearance

Mumbai Mirror Bureau mirrorfeedbckindiatimes.com

There is nothing alarming in this. It is so expected (it is India) that this will go on like this for some more years till a final decision will be made to construct airport in Navi Mumbai or not.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X