• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

For all enthusiats on Navi-Mumbai airport , open the following link-

http://business.rediff.com/slide-sho...-all-about.htm

Comment

For me there was no followup for the amount untill prashant from indiabulls started calling me in Dec 09, when I requested for the approval & clarity on parking (agreement or allotment letter), which was not answered then & until now. Finally I gave up & paid the amount in Feb 2010.
      Did you go to indiabulls office to waiving off the interest amount or contacted someone ? pl. update ..
      Originally posted by sagi7 View Post
      Dear Nilay,

In our case thats my friends and myself, we did get a demand for interst payment, however since our period was short maybe a week or so, they waived the interest when we politely communicated the same to them. Infact one had also mentioned that a demand notice for payment within a week was extremely short and recollect getting a reply with compliance for a longer time-frame.

However in the case of our 1st installment we were categorically informed that the payment was to be made within a month, which was followed up with their sales-rep and apparent in their letter of provisional allotment.

Comment

Forum

how to start a new forum??

Comment

No,I wrote to the customer care

Comment

Hello there

I have been following the IREF threads for a while now and i must compliment all those who have maged to make this as one of the more vibrant discussions on the IREF. Lots of discussions

HIRCO vs IB
            Panvel vs Khargarh
            IB vs Ulwe
            etc

For some one not as well informed as say Wadia or sweetuniya , it does leave the person thoroughly confused.

I am however considering investing in Indiabulls Panvel, but i am deterred somewhat by

1. Lack of clarity on title (banks not readily approving the project as yet )

2. the apparent uprofessional approach of the company, as narrated by members.

3. lack of sufficient knowledge of alternatives.

Would you consider it prudent investment (rate 2950). I see this asset primarily as an investment, with time horizon of 3 to 5 years.

Other alternatives suggested to me were Ulwe, saying it is a more happening location (than Indiabulls which is in "middle of nowhere" ) and hence stands to gain more by the airport & transharbour link etc? I have no personal appreciation of merits / demerits of ulwe as such.

Given the present limitations and alternatives, should i still go ahead and invest in IB

Confused pse help.

Ravi

Comment

Originally posted by rvdh71 View Post
              Hello there

I have been following the IREF threads for a while now and i must compliment all those who have maged to make this as one of the more vibrant discussions on the IREF. Lots of discussions

HIRCO vs IB
              Panvel vs Khargarh
              IB vs Ulwe
              etc

For some one not as well informed as say Wadia or sweetuniya , it does leave the person thoroughly confused.

I am however considering investing in Indiabulls Panvel, but i am deterred somewhat by

1. Lack of clarity on title (banks not readily approving the project as yet )

2. the apparent uprofessional approach of the company, as narrated by members.

3. lack of sufficient knowledge of alternatives.

Would you consider it prudent investment (rate 2950). I see this asset primarily as an investment, with time horizon of 3 to 5 years.

Other alternatives suggested to me were Ulwe, saying it is a more happening location (than Indiabulls which is in "middle of nowhere" ) and hence stands to gain more by the airport & transharbour link etc? I have no personal appreciation of merits / demerits of ulwe as such.

Given the present limitations and alternatives, should i still go ahead and invest in IB

Confused pse help.

Ravi
              hey i agree with u tht ibulls project is in middle of nowhere.... also the rate of 2950 is not justified as its far away from the station... only positive is the i bulls brand..... i think u shud research more on ulwe ive heard alot about tht location...

Comment

more acre

Hi Friends,
                I am hearing indiabulls have acquired 55 acre more land for this project. This will be now 135acre township.

Regards
                Ashky

Comment

35 storeys..... stories

A friend of mine enquired with sales on the toll free number after viewing the week-end ad. Someone followed up on the query and stated that prices have been revised now to Rs.3050/-, however what is surprising is that they have stated that the buildings would now be of 35 storeys i/o 18 floors as stated to us earlier. About the acreage they still maintain 80 acres.

If anyone is in the loop aka someone had the opportunity to get thru Vipul Bansal, kindly confirm the same.

Comment

different stories

till the time IB gets final clearances & approvals, it seems to be busy cooking different stories to keep us all occupied. six months back it was phase 1 - 13 flrs & phase 2 - 25 flrs. since then the proposed storeys are moving up & down according to their whims & fancies, dont know where it'll finally settle.

Comment

Hi every1..

i just had word with the sale manager from ib,he told me that rates is increased now the rate is rs-3050,and they just have 80 acre land..and till now there r no changes in any sq-feet..and agreement is only after 2month..and one of mine friend who hav invested at the rate of 2200 she just went today morning at vashi site office..she told me they r getting very good response so we should not atall worry,only that possesion will be little late..dnt belive in faltu rumors..guys think positive..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X