I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by prasaw
    Thank you for your reply. They are asking Rs4000psf + flr rise of Rs30. Is this realistic? They are asking for a booking amt 1lac and 20% upon allotment of the flat.
    can u guide?
    thanks

The rate is little more the realistic rate is Rs.3500/- however property nearby airport like kamothe kharghar are in the same range.

This project is very good however the sales staff is not so professional

Invest somewhere where you get proper service.
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry, I beg to differ. Invest where you get the best returns. These service/sales people are employees and keep moving from project to project and developer to developer...they mostly will not be there when you take possession so dont base your investment decision on them. Thats my take!

Originally Posted by keezpanvel
    The rate is little more the realistic rate is Rs.3500/- however property nearby airport like kamothe kharghar are in the same range.

This project is very good however the sales staff is not so professional

Invest somewhere where you get proper service.
    CommentQuote
  • HI...

Originally Posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel
    Got the folloiwng update:

1. Registration letters to sent in the next 15 days
    2. People who booked early and whose flat area is different from what they booked would have to pay extra
    3. new plan not yet available at vashi.

HI,JUST WANT TO KNW WATDOES THIS MEAN?(People who booked early and whose flat area is different from what they booked would have to pay extra???) IS AREA OF FLATS ARE CHANGE?COZ MINE IS IN PHASE1..LIKE ONE IS 2BHK AND MINE SISTER HAV BOOKED 1BHK..SO WHAT CHANGES HAVE THEY MADE???
    CommentQuote
  • Hi!

Hi,
    Even i have booked a 2BHK in the phase I.
    Can you please confirm what is the change in Area?
    Also, if anyone knows how much exactly is the Carpet Area for the 2BHK?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • RESPECT

Originally Posted by highrisemumbai
    Sorry, I beg to differ. Invest where you get the best returns. These service/sales people are employees and keep moving from project to project and developer to developer...they mostly will not be there when you take possession so dont base your investment decision on them. Thats my take!

I respect your views, however my comments are based on my experience with the various developers whom i have invested with, Rustomjee & EKTA WORLD.

They have always been very honest about the further course of action.

As far as INDIABULLS Goes they have always been promising things, but not giving a clear picture.

This shows if that the management of the company is not transparent it can have a negative impact on future investments.

Correct me if i am wrong, because at the end of the day one has to be happy that he/she is dealing with an honest and transparent company.

:bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by allaboutme
    Hi,
    Even i have booked a 2BHK in the phase I.
    Can you please confirm what is the change in Area?
    Also, if anyone knows how much exactly is the Carpet Area for the 2BHK?

Thanks.

The difference is as follows

1 BHK 683 & 694 Present Area 712 & 715

2 BHK 994 & 1043 Present Area 1144 & 1203

Hence whatever area is extra will have to paid for

i.e: 715-694= 21 sft* 2400 (ex) will be increased in the entire flat cost and the difference will have to paid as per the schedule (percentage)
    CommentQuote
  • >>>The difference is as follows

I have invested in this project since Apr 10, and i thought 2 bhk always was 1144 & 1203...so was 994 & 1043, the area before Apr 10..?

1bhk used to be 683 - that seems to be different now...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VishalPrabhakar
    >>>The difference is as follows

I have invested in this project since Apr 10, and i thought 2 bhk always was 1144 & 1203...so was 994 & 1043, the area before Apr 10..?

1bhk used to be 683 - that seems to be different now...

Hi Vishal, how did you get this info ? I've booked 1BHK & my friend has booked two flats in phase I, but we haven't heard anything from IB regarding this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by avdhut_s
    Hi Vishal, how did you get this info ? I've booked 1BHK & my friend has booked two flats in phase I, but we haven't heard anything from IB regarding this.

HEY YA U R RITE...I WAS COMPLETELY UNAWARE OF ALL THIS??INFACT I KNW SO MANY THINGS ABT THE PROJECT BUT THIS THING I WAS TOTALLY UNAWARE..INFACT THEY SHOULD HAVE INFORM US ATLEAST BY MAILING US SOME LETTER..VERY BAD SERVICE INDIABULLS IS PROVIDING US..
    CommentQuote
  • reagrding the changes area ,,, if you guys go back in the post around 6 months i had brought this up & informed everybdy abt the extra we would have to shell out for people who have booked in phase 1 ... also to point out as i had checked only for the flat type i had bought the increase in area is in the kitchen & the lobby only no where else , as i had compared both layout plans given at the time of bookin & the plans now
    CommentQuote
  • Peeya,

Am pointing out from the quote posted by Keezpanvel where he has mentioned change in areas. (the quote just above my quote..)

As for me, 2bhk was always 1144 and 1203 from april 2010 (so was it on allcheckdeals.com as well) - this was in the ebrochure provided and the temporary initial offer document that was given mentioned as well.

I was never aware of the are being, 900 or 1000 or so on... - and always understood in the past 6 months that 1144 & 1203 would be changed to something else...

But, 1bhk used to be 683, now i see it as 712..

Originally Posted by peeya
    HEY YA U R RITE...I WAS COMPLETELY UNAWARE OF ALL THIS??INFACT I KNW SO MANY THINGS ABT THE PROJECT BUT THIS THING I WAS TOTALLY UNAWARE..INFACT THEY SHOULD HAVE INFORM US ATLEAST BY MAILING US SOME LETTER..VERY BAD SERVICE INDIABULLS IS PROVIDING US..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Originally Posted by VishalPrabhakar
    Peeya,

Am pointing out from the quote posted by Keezpanvel where he has mentioned change in areas. (the quote just above my quote..)

As for me, 2bhk was always 1144 and 1203 from april 2010 (so was it on allcheckdeals.com as well) - this was in the ebrochure provided and the temporary initial offer document that was given mentioned as well.

I was never aware of the are being, 900 or 1000 or so on... - and always understood in the past 6 months that 1144 & 1203 would be changed to something else...

But, 1bhk used to be 683, now i see it as 712..

vishal but can indianbulls have all rights abt not informing clients and increase the area without any intimation??..and the increase area is in lobby and kitchen does it make any sense????And just look at the attitude of sales person is like (Thode se changes hue hai but yet plan is not ready)..God only knws wat changes they hav made in actual and final plan..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by peeya
    vishal but can indianbulls have all rights abt not informing clients and increase the area without any intimation??..and the increase area is in lobby and kitchen does it make any sense????And just look at the attitude of sales person is like (Thode se changes hue hai but yet plan is not ready)..God only knws wat changes they hav made in actual and final plan..

And to add to it:
    The increase in carpet area is not as much as the increase in super built up area -> Loading has been drastically increased.
    CommentQuote
  • SAD

Originally Posted by jia001
    And to add to it:
    The increase in carpet area is not as much as the increase in super built up area -> Loading has been drastically increased.

The Planning of the 1 BHK is so poor that despite paying for an area of 712/715 we are getting only 1 toilet / 1 bathing which is small and separate, normally in this much or lesser area say 650 sq.ft we get 2 toilets, 1 common and 1 attached.

The Planning of the 1.5 Bhk is also not proper the 1/2 Bed is more of a store room.

If u can go to globalcity rustomjee project please check the 503 carpet flat planning atleast it is decent with two separate toilets planned properly.

Being an architect i know that the planning done by IBG especially Hafeez Contractor is not up to the mark.

The Zest with which i had bought this flat is no longer there due to the poor planning and as always bad customer service by IBG.

Expected More Commitment from Indiabulls Didn't know that they don't plan for the people investing.
    CommentQuote
  • am sure, one should be in position to change the structure a bit according to his/her requirement.
    Like the 1 bhk, 2 seperate bathroom/toilet can be combined - if they are adjacent...
    a couple of wall changes (if they are not pillars or beam) as the property is yet to begin construction...
    but all in all, may not help much - just a fraction...
    CommentQuote