3101 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

HI Peeya

Check the commercial blog.

Ashky
    Last edited by ashkharoo; August 10 2010, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by peeya View Post
      guys any1 got the mail from indiabulls regarding their commercial & retail rates??
      Yes, I also got a mail from IB with commercial rates

Comment

Site Progress

Any one knows about the work status in the site? Still excavation work going on or it is stopped?

Comment

Indiabulls green: (1) location is good if you think to stay there after 30 years (2) construction will be delayed by 5 years...I bet..(3) 3050/sq ft is artificial....can anybody re-sale it at this rate?

Comment

visited the site earlier this week.

Excavation work is still going on. could not go to the actual excavated site where the initial phase I towers are going to come up. IB has put up a RMC making equipments in the newly acquired 55 acres. The activity at the site was at a normal level - the people at the site claim that they are using some "novel technology" by which they would be able to complete the project in 2 years. They clain that in the next three months, we can see the foundation and plinth.

In conclusion I can only say that something is happening on the construction site. Its not really buzzing with a lot of activity and I could not feel a "sense of urgency" in the activity which was going on.

No information on status of the approvals.

Comment

Hi Guys,

thanks HighriseMumbai for your advice. Hey where are you 2 - Kamaal & Wadia. There is dearth of current info on IB Greens on this thread. Have you moved to another thread?

The current development on the airport being planned to shift out of Panvel, this investment looks a dampner. Any responses or postive feeds??

Comment

hi

Originally posted by vio2409 View Post
                Hi Guys,

thanks HighriseMumbai for your advice. Hey where are you 2 - Kamaal & Wadia. There is dearth of current info on IB Greens on this thread. Have you moved to another thread?

The current development on the airport being planned to shift out of Panvel, this investment looks a dampner. Any responses or postive feeds??
                How did u know??plz let me know...

Comment

Originally posted by peeya View Post
                  How did u know??plz let me know...
                  FYI

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...ow/6312149.cms

Comment

Dear Raj Patel,

The going rate in Boisar which I am given to understand is Rs.2,200/- n am not refering to Tata Housing. The rate in Virar is near Rs.3,000/-. I agree that the price of IB at the moment of Rs.3050/- maybe steep and there may not be many takers, what you need to remember is that booking commenced at Rs.2200/- less than a year back and a rate significantly less than 3050/- also sounds good.

Mind you neither of these places have a whiff of an airport nearby nor are they commutable by road on a daily basis, being a fair distance from the highway still they are being sold and evoking interest.

Comment

Hi,

Could anyone advise that if im to canel my booking what charges I would have to incur? I have paid the booking amount, 10% of the sale price and the 01st installment.

Cheers...Raj
                      Rajman

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X