I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2946 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • additional land / agreement

As far as i remember, IB has already acquired additional 55 acres. This additional land is a warehouse area you must have seen during your site visits.

This will be planned as phase 3.

For agreement, the approvals will follow when airport layouts are finalized and approved. Any developments or construction around airport (5 - 8km radius) requires an approval from IAA. So my guess is agreement should be ready by Mar-Apr not before that.

Delay in agreements is not from IB side but due to delay in the airport approvals.

Ashky
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashkharoo

This additional land is a warehouse area you must have seen during your site visits. This will be planned as phase 3.

Any developments or construction around airport (5 - 8km radius) requires an approval from IAA. So my guess is agreement should be ready by Mar-Apr not before that.

Delay in agreements is not from IB side but due to delay in the airport approvals.

Ashky

This is your presumption Ashky, just in case someone thought this was factual.
    CommentQuote
  • troll alert

:bab (3):

troll alert , 100 points for trying to slide that in after providing links.. dude get a real job
    CommentQuote

• Please STOP SPAMMING this thread. None of us are interested in anything other than IB Greens flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Visit to the site

I went to the site a couple of days ago and this is the first time I have been there. For some reason they won't allow me to take any photographs of the construction. Maybe they want to hide from the media or not report the actual progress of the construction.
    They also mentioned that the next instalment will be due in February(i.e after 20% payment). Have no clue how the completion of the car park will happen by February.
    CommentQuote
  • Construction status

what about the construction status...
    CommentQuote
  • IBG

I think any STS to be sanctioned by tp is that area of land should be more than 100 actre,snd not below than that. to be sanctioned by tp is that area of land should be more than 100 actre,snd not below than that.
    CommentQuote
  • Contract

I was mentioned that contract will be mailed out by january, depending on the tower booked.But I reside overseas and one of the sales agent mentioned that they do not mail agreement or contract abroad. I have to provide a power of attorney, who will sign the contracts on my behalf. Is this a common practice. Any advice would be really appreciated. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by subskn
    I was mentioned that contract will be mailed out by january, depending on the tower booked.But I reside overseas and one of the sales agent mentioned that they do not mail agreement or contract abroad. I have to provide a power of attorney, who will sign the contracts on my behalf. Is this a common practice. Any advice would be really appreciated. Thanks

Subskn,

Giving Power of Attorney (POA) to close relatives so that they can carry out the purchase / sale of flat on behalf of the NRIs is a v common practice.

On a different note I think they ought to start with phase#1 agreements to begin with, however, looking at their current progress in planning / construction, I doubt whether this could be in Jan'11.

cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
  • Registration

Thanks B for your reply. Just wandering, what is the registration cost (%) in Navi Mumbai. Can registration be done through power of attorney or I need to be present in the court.
    CommentQuote
  • with so many changes in layout and things...and as i read above, the agreements would be sent, tower wise...

can sum1 pls tell me which all towers come under phase 1 and phase 2..?

On second thoughts, how is phase 1 and phase 2 distinguished?

Under ideal circumstances, based on the amount of development of phase 1, a new phase is launched...But, in IB Green's case, the entire project is "supposedly newly" launched...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by subskn
    Thanks B for your reply. Just wandering, what is the registration cost (%) in Navi Mumbai. Can registration be done through power of attorney or I need to be present in the court.

Your POA can do the registration for you (you need not be there). I am not aware of registration cost in Navi Mumbai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VishalPrabhakar
    with so many changes in layout and things...and as i read above, the agreements would be sent, tower wise...

can sum1 pls tell me which all towers come under phase 1 and phase 2..?

On second thoughts, how is phase 1 and phase 2 distinguished?

Under ideal circumstances, based on the amount of development of phase 1, a new phase is launched...But, in IB Green's case, the entire project is "supposedly newly" launched...

Its true that IB launched phase#2 before even commencing the construction of Phase#1, but I believe that the division of phases is still as per the old site layout wherein buildings A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,J,K & L come under phase#1 and the rest come under phase#2. However, you are better off getting this verified from IB customer care.
    CommentQuote
  • The IB project is now being developed as per clusters and not as per Phases.

Till 2 weeks back, there was no information which buildings will under which cluster. The earlier distinction of phase i and phase 2 is no longer valid
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel
    The IB project is now being developed as per clusters and not as per Phases.

Till 2 weeks back, there was no information which buildings will under which cluster. The earlier distinction of phase i and phase 2 is no longer valid

I agree with you but again its a given that the buildings which were in phase#1 (as per old site layout) got booked before those which were shown in phase#2, so one would expect them to get processed earlier....
    CommentQuote