Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by indiabulls View Post
    I think it is not so easy to start the work of airport in Panvel or to shift it NOW to another pace. I suppose it is all big GAMES involving builders, politicians.....all having their own vested interests rather than building an airport for the country. Will all the builders who have invested in Panvel under speculation will let their money go like that??? Or will try to influence the govt. decision?? So let us wait till all becomes clear..
    You have to understand there is an equally big builder lobby from Thane, Kalyan and Dombivali who wants to see the airport shifted to Kalyan.
    NCP has land bank in Navi Mumbai.
    Shiv Sena has land bank in Thane and Kalyan.
    The tug-of-war will continue.
    The latest is that cidco has proposed an alternative plan which will divert only 1 river and hack lesser mangroves.
    The union minister will come some time next month to visit the site. Till then everyone has to wait and watch.

Comment

Originally posted by jadhav_ravi View Post
      You have to understand there is an equally big builder lobby from Thane, Kalyan and Dombivali who wants to see the airport shifted to Kalyan.
      NCP has land bank in Navi Mumbai.
      Shiv Sena has land bank in Thane and Kalyan.
      The tug-of-war will continue.
      The latest is that cidco has proposed an alternative plan which will divert only 1 river and hack lesser mangroves.
      The union minister will come some time next month to visit the site. Till then everyone has to wait and watch.
      This is what exactly I meant. One cannot make any conclusion just based on the news/rumours and has to wait till a final desicion is made and the real work of airport starts. But when it will happen nobody knows, as in the case of IB greens!!!

Comment

Update on India Bulls (Greens)

Any updates on India Bulls (Greens) at Panvel. What is status of construction. I live abroad and have booked a flat last year. I have paid the first instalment. Your feedback is greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Murali Iyer View Post
          Any updates on India Bulls (Greens) at Panvel. What is status of construction. I live abroad and have booked a flat last year. I have paid the first instalment. Your feedback is greatly appreciated
          Hi Murali, good to hear from you. From what I know the excavation is almost over. They should be handing out possession in next few months.

Comment

LOL.

Itna sarcastic????

Hi Murali, good to hear from you. From what I know the excavation is almost over. They should be handing out possession in next few months.
            Mitti se aya hai... mitti mein mil jaayega!
            :bab (65)

Comment

Originally posted by sweetboy View Post
              LOL.

Itna sarcastic????
              It's not sarcasm sweety, it's fact. They have dug some squares, as I drank some malaria and dengue mosquitoes there, so excavation is almosttttttttt over.
              And then life is so long, so 2-3 years is few months
              By that time Murali would forget about this project and would have got a green card and realised that there is no point coming back to India. So all izz well.
              Last edited by jadhav_ravi; August 22 2010, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Yikes! Malaria mosquitoes!
                And yes, I agree once you get possession after waiting so long, you forget all the pain associated with it. I know several people who got 3 years later than promised date in City of Joy - Mulund. After some time past always starts looking beautiful and nostalgic even if you have gone thru bad times.

I have never touched any alcohol, but what the hell.... let's drink it virtually to that!

It's not sarcasm sweety, it's fact. They have dug some squares, as I drank some malaria and dengue mosquitoes there, so excavation is almosttttttttt over.
                And then life is so long, so 2-3 years is few months
                By that time Murali would forget about this project and would have got a green card and realised that there is no point coming back to India. So all izz well.
                Mitti se aya hai... mitti mein mil jaayega!
                :bab (65)

Comment

Originally posted by Murali Iyer View Post
                  See the post of CUST INDIABULLS PANVEL in page no 81.....

visited the site earlier this week.

Excavation work is still going on. could not go to the actual excavated site where the initial phase I towers are going to come up. IB has put up a RMC making equipments in the newly acquired 55 acres. The activity at the site was at a normal level - the people at the site claim that they are using some "novel technology" by which they would be able to complete the project in 2 years. They clain that in the next three months, we can see the foundation and plinth.

In conclusion I can only say that something is happening on the construction site. Its not really buzzing with a lot of activity and I could not feel a "sense of urgency" in the activity which was going on.

No information on status of the approvals.

Comment

Article in Hindustan times

Please see the article in todays' edition of Hindustan Times :
                    http://www.hindustantimes.com/News-F...e1-591899.aspx where the future property rates of panvel and Pen are mentioned

Although the article may have been published by vested interest to counter the negative sentiments generated by the shifting of the airport, but in the long term ( contingent to certain developments like airport and the sewri sea link) this scenario is quite possible.

Comment

Originally posted by indiabulls View Post
                      See the post of CUST INDIABULLS PANVEL in page no 81.....

visited the site earlier this week.

Excavation work is still going on. could not go to the actual excavated site where the initial phase I towers are going to come up. IB has put up a RMC making equipments in the newly acquired 55 acres. The activity at the site was at a normal level - the people at the site claim that they are using some "novel technology" by which they would be able to complete the project in 2 years. They clain that in the next three months, we can see the foundation and plinth.

In conclusion I can only say that something is happening on the construction site. Its not really buzzing with a lot of activity and I could not feel a "sense of urgency" in the activity which was going on.

No information on status of the approvals.

Hello,

I completed my 20 percent of payment and as per further inputs from IB, no further payments are to be made till the "Sale agreement" is done - which would be in coming few weeks.

And as for bank approvals, it seems they have approached some nationalized banks but approvals are still not in place but expect to have them in a month or two.

Pls keep every1 posted if there is more to it.

Regards,
                      Vishal

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X