I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please wait for the 2nd week of January for Indiabulls to put the investor presentation for teh 3rd quarter review of 2010.

That would be the only "genuine" information available. ( it is worthwhile to note that last time, somebody challenged the genuineness of the photo which was put in the presentation!!)

Otherwise, I have tried on all fronts - visited the vashi office, the parel office....its like running aroound in circles.
    CommentQuote
  • As expected, IB says the agreement will happen in January!!!
    CommentQuote
  • HI EVERY1

AS EXPECTED,THEY TOLD ME THEY WILL DO IN FEB 100%..TODAY I RECEIVED MAIL FROM IB THAT THEY HAVE CHANGED THEIR CUSTOMERCARE NUMBER -
    022-30866123/ 022- 30439742/ 43..
    Originally Posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel
    As expected, IB says the agreement will happen in January!!!
    CommentQuote
  • peeya,

how i wish, changing the customer service would mean, being provided a better service too... :-S

all of us should mark the ceo of the company on our emails as well...

each and every email that we mark to the customer service of IB, should be CC'ed to the CEO of IB too.. - this way, atleast he might get a bit pestered too, the way we have been for so long...

ceo.realestate attherate indiabulls . com
    CommentQuote
  • HYPE

Originally Posted by VishalPrabhakar
    peeya,

how i wish, changing the customer service would mean, being provided a better service too... :-S

all of us should mark the ceo of the company on our emails as well...

each and every email that we mark to the customer service of IB, should be CC'ed to the CEO of IB too.. - this way, atleast he might get a bit pestered too, the way we have been for so long...

ceo.realestate attherate indiabulls . com

The layout has been drastically changed . The 1 BHK And the 1.5 BHK have been shifted to the back side of the complex.

They have also started the stamp duty process.

am totally disappointed by the way that they have put the 1 & 1.5 bhk tower at the back with no view.

Also they are not sure of the location of CLUB MOSS its just hype nothing else.

:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by keezpanvel
    The layout has been drastically changed . The 1 BHK And the 1.5 BHK have been shifted to the back side of the complex.

am totally disappointed by the way that they have put the 1 & 1.5 bhk tower at the back with no view.

bhago bhai bhago,
    apana paisa bacha lo,VARNA SAB LUT JAYENGE.:bab (22):
    pROMISE KARATE HAI, MANTE NAHI.

CHEERS, i HAVE NOT INVESTED IN IBG:bab (3): wise DECISION, :bab (45):
    SAVVY
    CommentQuote
  • GR8

Originally Posted by savvy_v
    bhago bhai bhago,
    apana paisa bacha lo,VARNA SAB LUT JAYENGE.:bab (22):
    pROMISE KARATE HAI, MANTE NAHI.

CHEERS, i HAVE NOT INVESTED IN IBG:bab (3): wise DECISION, :bab (45):
    SAVVY

SAVVY it was a great decision on your part not to invest.

however once the complex is made (if its made) it is going to be a landmark in panvel.

though its a different thing that the people handling indiabulls are unprofessional and new to the industry.
    CommentQuote
  • BACK SIDE MEAN NO VIEW??I MEAN NOT EVEN MOUTAIN VIEW???DID U CHECK THE NEW PLAN]QUOTE=keezpanvel;142221]The layout has been drastically changed . The 1 BHK And the 1.5 BHK have been shifted to the back side of the complex.

CommentQuote
  • Just out of curiosity want to know why people crazy for indiabulls even it is distance away from panvel station about 6 km. did anyone know balaji symphony it is good project just 2 km away from station.it has same facility as indiabulls. i just want to know want is extra in indiabulls green project that people are crazy for it? :o
    CommentQuote
  • I second with a.jain. IB is far away from Station as compared to Balaji Symphony.

Would be curious to know if there is a good reason to not invest in Balaji Symphony.

Thanks,
    Amol
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by a.jain
    Just out of curiosity want to know why people crazy for indiabulls even it is distance away from panvel station about 6 km. did anyone know balaji symphony it is good project just 2 km away from station.it has same facility as indiabulls. i just want to know want is extra in indiabulls green project that people are crazy for it? :o

Originally Posted by write2amol
    I second with a.jain. IB is far away from Station as compared to Balaji Symphony.

Would be curious to know if there is a good reason to not invest in Balaji Symphony.

Thanks,
    Amol

Your posts are irrelevant guys. Please dont spam. If you have a direct question, please ask. Don't expect guys in this forum to spend half an hour advising you whether balaji or indiiabulls best suits your requirement.
    No offenece unintentionally intended
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jia001
    Your posts are irrelevant guys. Please dont spam. If you have a direct question, please ask. Don't expect guys in this forum to spend half an hour advising you whether balaji or indiiabulls best suits your requirement.

Hi, I am a new member on this forum. I have booked a 1BHK in Nov09. Will someone please upload the new layout so we know where they have shifted the 1BHK & 1.5BHK Towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jia001

In a way it is relevant. This was not to spam but to obtain information. If you don't like please move on, don't have you have to comment which are not going to help anyone here. Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Indiabulls is not returning the earnest money.

Hi friends,

I have book an apartment in Indiabulls, panvel and within 30 days, I decided to back out on the project as I heard bad review about the builder. Now the builder is refusing to pay back my earnest money of Rs. 1 Lahks. Initially while booking they told me that they would cut 10% and return the remaining.

Has any one faced the same problem, and can anybody share there idea how we can get the money back like going thru the consumer court or any better options.

Thanks in advance
    Prabhu
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Prabhu,

If u have decided to cancel ur booking, I propose you send them a letter stating the same and also mention that they can cut 10% as was advised to you at the time of your booking and refund the balance. This way atleast you have things on record if the need arises to address this matter to the consumer court.
    CommentQuote