I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2946 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • IB NEW LAUNCH

Don't worry, this project would be very good in long time........... and :bab (3):the negetive thought
    CommentQuote
  • what is the rates of shop in mall in panvel green
    CommentQuote
  • Rates have gone up!

I just had a word with my agent and as per him, rates are now 4,500/sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • rates

Indiabulls panvel mall rates to be revised very soon. one could expect increase by 30%

Ashky
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel
    just got an update on registration - currently the registrations are on for people who have taken loan from indiabulls home finance - this is to enable the disbursement of loan.

QUOTE]

I STILL THINK WE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT. WHO KNOWS WHETHER THEY HAVE REALLY STARTED THE AGREEMENT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE TAKEN LOAN FROM IB?? (I think they are just telling to keep our mouth shut).

Now we are finishing Jan and moving to Feb and still no developments in the case of anyone of us in this FORUM.

No bank approvals and no registration of the flat........and without registering and submitting the document in the bank, will some bank give us loans??
    CommentQuote
  • BANK APPROVALS

Enquired from customer care IB today, got the informatons are as :
    1.ICICI bank approval came.
    2.Other banks like SBI,HDFC,LIC approval may come in next 10 days
    3.For agreement we have to go IB Finance centre
    4.In the agreement process, you will be intimated before one week, and for that intimation you may be called within two week

Lets hope all the information are correct

Please verify from your ends also,by making a call to CC or to visit the vashi office

Kindly update if any body having any other updates

jai HO
    CommentQuote
  • from where did you get that information, Cust.care guys don't know properly. Whenever you call them, they used to put us in spin or keeping carrot in front of us:o

Originally Posted by Greeninvestment
    2.Other banks like SBI,HDFC,LIC approval may come in next 10 days
    3.For agreement we have to go IB Finance centre
    4.In the agreement process, you will be intimated before one week, and for that intimation you may be called within two week

Lets hope all the information are correct

Please verify from your ends also,by making a call to CC or to visit the vashi office

Kindly update if any body having any other updates

jai HO
    CommentQuote
  • CC Numbers

Just let the know the updates what you received
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Greeninvestment

jai HO

CAN someone clarify from ICICI Bank? Please do not believe the words of CC team. Earlier we had the info that HDFC has approved, but in reality not.
    CommentQuote
  • IB REAL ESTATE RESULTS

Indiabulls Real Q3 cons net profit up 50.5% at Rs 76.61 cr18 Jan 2011, 01:42 PMIndiabulls Real Estate has declared its results for the quarter ended December 2010. It has reported consolidated net profit at Rs 76.61 crore as against Rs 50.9 crore, a growth of 50.51% on quarter-on-quarter basis (QoQ).

Consolidated net sales jumped to Rs 399.7 crore from Rs 300 crore (QoQ).

Other income went up to Rs 18.2 crore from Rs 3.1 crore (QoQ).
    CommentQuote
  • If u guys recollect, last time IB had put the Investor presentation on the website wherein we had got the recent pictures of hte site.

However, this time IB has not put any presentation. They have merely piut the numbers out. There is no business review available on their website.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel
    If u guys recollect, last time IB had put the Investor presentation on the website wherein we had got the recent pictures of hte site.

However, this time IB has not put any presentation. They have merely piut the numbers out. There is no business review available on their website.

YOU CAN CHECK LATEST PIC OF PANVEL GREEN ON QUARTERLY RESULT DELCARED ON 18 JAN 2011:)
    CommentQuote
  • Floor Areas

Now ALL CHECK DETAILS are showing 3BR-3T - 1706 sq ft (earlier 1673) and 4BR-4T - 2404 sq ft (earlier 2252). The IB website is still showing the earlier areas.
    No one knows where it will end finally. So nothing finalized yet and they continue to make us fools???
    CommentQuote
  • HI

so what abt 1bhk,1.5bhk,2bhk area...i think its now jan end and no call from indiabulls for agreement..

Originally Posted by indiabulls
    Now ALL CHECK DETAILS are showing 3BR-3T - 1706 sq ft (earlier 1673) and 4BR-4T - 2404 sq ft (earlier 2252). The IB website is still showing the earlier areas.
    No one knows where it will end finally. So nothing finalized yet and they continue to make us fools???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by peeya
    so what abt 1bhk,1.5bhk,2bhk area...i think its now jan end and no call from indiabulls for agreement..

Price and Floor Plans Type Size
    (in sq ft) INR *
    Floor Plans 1BR-2T-1Study Room 910 sq ft 40,95,000
    (4500/sqft) View Plan

2BR-2T 1155 sq ft 51,97,500
    (4500/sqft) View Plan

2BR-2T 1241 sq ft 55,84,500
    (4500/sqft) View Plan

3BR-3T 1706 sq ft 76,77,000
    (4500/sqft) View Plan

4BR-4T 2404 sq ft 1,08,18,000
    (4500/sqft) View Plan

* BR-Bedroom, T-Toilet, SR-Servant Room

In Oct'09 When I booked 3BHK with IB the area quoted was 1407 sq ft at the base rate of 2200psf which comes out to be approximately Rs.31Lacs
    With the recent increase in area of 3BHk (1706 sq ft) the price of the unit that I booked has become approximately Rs.37.5Lacs which means a difference of a staggering Rs.6.5Lacs!! Even more disheartening is the fact that there hasn't been any considerable increase in carpet area...

Still I do not regret tobe one of the early bird investors in IBG because:
    1.the current worth of my 3BHK unit in IBG is more than double (Rs.76.7Lacs) its cost price (37.5Lacs)
    2.i am getting a 3BHK unit at a price (37.5Lacs) which is less than current price of a 1.5BHK (~41Lacs) in the same project

As far as agreement is concerned, I think we don't have any option other than to "wait till IB really does do it" :)
    CommentQuote