Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Thank you for your perspective Cust_India. Actually if recollect you were the one who started this thread one year back. So my heartiest kudos for creating something so helpful for us all.

As you and Jadhav-saheb say, its a risk reward assessment and the fact that a Panvel Greens 2BHK purchase would now come to around 48 lacs (all inclusive) does make this a much harder discussion to have.

I guess if Panvel is my end point then even looking outside Indiabulls, Kalpatru and Hirnandani would be a waste of time, given the even higher potential for trauma with the less reputed builders.

SSS

Comment

If Panvel is your endpoint, then yes currently you have only three options.

Kalpatru and Hiranandani are grossly overpriced.
      IB and Hirco have the same risk factor. So you may prefer IB over Hirco.

IB/Kalaptru decision will depend on whether you want peace of mind (Kalpatru) or you want higher return (IB).

I will hesitate with Kalpatru as it lacks the exclusivity. Apart from the builder name/quality it is just another project in old panvel. IB and Hirco does have some township exclusivity which is important if you want differntiation and value for money.

Comment

How is Space India builder? They have many projects in Panvel area including Puspanarayan complex in which some of forum members have bought flats.
        I got quote of Rs2250 (which is far less than from other reputed builders) for Sai Enclave community which has swimming pool and club house as well. It's about 3KM from railway station.
        I could not find any completed projects info for this builder on their website.

Originally posted by jadhav_ravi View Post
        If Panvel is your endpoint, then yes currently you have only three options.

Kalpatru and Hiranandani are grossly overpriced.
        IB and Hirco have the same risk factor. So you may prefer IB over Hirco.

IB/Kalaptru decision will depend on whether you want peace of mind (Kalpatru) or you want higher return (IB).

I will hesitate with Kalpatru as it lacks the exclusivity. Apart from the builder name/quality it is just another project in old panvel. IB and Hirco does have some township exclusivity which is important if you want differntiation and value for money.
        Last edited by NRI_Mumbai; September 3 2010, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NRI_Mumbai View Post
          How is Space India builder? They have many projects in Panvel area including Puspanarayan complex in which some of forum members have bought flats.
          I got quote of Rs2250 (which is far less than from other reputed builders) for Sai Enclave community which has swimming pool and club house as well. It's about 3KM from railway station.
          I could not find any completed projects info for this builder on their website.
          Go and have a look and you will know. Sitting abroad you hardly have a clue.
          Last edited by jadhav_ravi; September 3 2010, 09:39 PM.

Comment

I guess if Panvel is my end point then even looking outside Indiabulls, Kalpatru and Hirnandani would be a waste of time, given the even higher potential for trauma with the less reputed builders.
            SSS[/QUOTE]

I just wanted to add that Hirco is on leasehold for 99 years (which the builder never reveals to a prospective customer). But it is a class project like any other Hiranandani projects. Kalpataru is not a township. IB has the lowest rates among three, but has 33% reduction while others are around 30%. Buying IB may be a wise idea for long run as it is large township, good group and much near to Panvel than HIRCO. (Without even considering Airport, sea link and local train extension to pen, where Somatane staion, adjacent to IB is located). They will test your patience for sure....but as you see we all in this boat.... So u decide.......

Comment

Where is Wadia?

Any one knows where is Wadia? He just disappeared without any clue!!!

Comment

Casa Bella /Lodha

Any views on Lodha Casa Bella , Kalyan-shil road, Dombivali.
                Last edited by Malvish; January 16 2016, 10:35 PM. Reason: personal information

Comment

Originally posted by indiabulls View Post
                  Any one knows where is Wadia? He just disappeared without any clue!!!
                  Thanks for remembering Indiabulls. I wouldn't go nowhere. I am around but with different pen(keyboard) names.

Comment

Originally posted by wadia View Post
                    Thanks for remembering Indiabulls. I wouldn't go nowhere. I am around but with different pen(keyboard) names.
                    Why would you do that? Are you jadhav ravi now?

Comment

Now that the SC has made parking space sale illegal and IB cannot get the extra 5%, do you think price rise is imminent. What about people who bought parking?
                      Will parking become an amenity: club house for gas guzzler beasts.
                      Last edited by jadhav_ravi; September 4 2010, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X