Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 1 week ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Is there any distinct possibility of agreements being signed this year? As there no written information or commitments from the company as yet, this is testing our patience.

Comment

Dear Friend,

look at it this way, unless they do not execute agreement they cannot demand further payments, unless ofcourse they enhance 32 stories further.

This is an anxiety one has to undergo amongst others wherein we make a booking at the onset of a project.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Any updates when the agreement is likely to happen and the extent of the construction done at the site.

Comment

Hi guys, need some advice -

I am interested in buying a 2 BHK in Borivali but the prices are far too high. it costs around 75-90 lacs.
          Is this just a bubble again, and are the prices going to come down.
          It seems unrealistic. Are there genuine buyers or market is just of investors?

Comment

Is it not cheaper to buy somewhere in Charlottenburg. Why do you want to even bother.

Comment

Originally posted by wadia View Post
              Thanks for remembering Indiabulls. I wouldn't go nowhere. I am around but with different pen(keyboard) names.
              Good to know that you are around. Please apperar at least sometimes as Wadia. And what will happen to the social group which you have stared??

Comment

It is all very lull at the moment. Can someone who has some contacts or energy to approach Indiabulls, enquire if the Raigad collector will finish sitting on the file once the airport is approved. So atleast there is some clarity as to what people in this thread are waiting for.

Comment

Yes it is important to know if and how the "Navi Mumbai Airport clearance" and "Indiabulls Greens Panvel clearance" are linked. In theory these two should be independent. But maybe the collector wants to know the funnel path and any other regulations before clearing the upper floors.
                  At the same time Indiabulls is not showing any urgency.

Comment

This week marks the 1st anniversary of the project launch. In 1 year Indiabulls through their hideous attitude has just caused anxiety among its customers. Why is there no clear picture still. At what stage is the clearance being held up and what to expect next?

Comment

sometime back i had posted in this forum that I wanted to play "cricket" on the tennis court...

But seems like, with the slowness and approvals still pending, by the time we get possession, i would be forced to be an "umpire", not a "player" .... :-)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X