I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • III PHASE

Originally Posted by bhushank4
    Price and Floor Plans Type Size
    (in sq ft) INR *
    Floor Plans 1BR-2T-1Study Room 910 sq ft 40,95,000

(4500/sqft) View Plan

2BR-2T 1155 sq ft 51,97,500

(4500/sqft) View Plan

2BR-2T 1241 sq ft 55,84,500

(4500/sqft) View Plan

3BR-3T 1706 sq ft 76,77,000

(4500/sqft) View Plan

4BR-4T 2404 sq ft 1,08,18,000

(4500/sqft) View Plan

* BR-Bedroom, T-Toilet, SR-Servant Room

In Oct'09 When I booked 3BHK with IB the area quoted was 1407 sq ft at the base rate of 2200psf which comes out to be approximately Rs.31Lacs
    With the recent increase in area of 3BHk (1706 sq ft) the price of the unit that I booked has become approximately Rs.37.5Lacs which means a difference of a staggering Rs.6.5Lacs!! Even more disheartening is the fact that there hasn't been any considerable increase in carpet area...

Still I do not regret tobe one of the early bird investors in IBG because:
    1.the current worth of my 3BHK unit in IBG is more than double (Rs.76.7Lacs) its cost price (37.5Lacs)
    2.i am getting a 3BHK unit at a price (37.5Lacs) which is less than current price of a 1.5BHK (~41Lacs) in the same project

As far as agreement is concerned, I think we don't have any option other than to "wait till IB really does do it" :)

ACTUALLY, advertisement on allcheckdeals.com is current phase booking and not previous. Previously, which you booked that is same and it won't be changed. Phase I and II is already booked upto appx. 23-24 floor. they are accepting booking upto 28 floors. floor 29 & 30 and 31-32 are paint houses and they have not disclosed and not accepted booking for that

IB greens panvel, launched III phase and booking has been started when rate was 4000. Officially they have not disclosed plans and maps also. they are just accepting bookings and sq.feets shown in allcheckdeals.com is for III phase.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Master IB
    ACTUALLY, advertisement on allcheckdeals.com is current phase booking and not previous. Previously, which you booked that is same and it won't be changed. Phase I and II is already booked upto appx. 23-24 floor. they are accepting booking upto 28 floors. floor 29 & 30 and 31-32 are paint houses and they have not disclosed and not accepted booking for that

IB greens panvel, launched III phase and booking has been started when rate was 4000. Officially they have not disclosed plans and maps also. they are just accepting bookings and sq.feets shown in allcheckdeals.com is for III phase.

Dear Master IB

No Offense, but I wasn't expecting such an Amateur statement from you or anyone else on this thread for that matter :)

Let me explain:

Even if I invested in phase#1, the appreciated rates apply to bldgs in all phases...
    Today, if they start booking for the PENThouses in phase#1 they will charge a base rate of 4500psf.

If i decide to withdraw from this project today, IB will have to refund an amount proportional to what i have already paid AT AN APPRECIATED RATE (minus a penalty of approx 5%).

Also, after I withdrew from this project, my appartment in phase#1 bldg will be available for sell, not at the base rate at which I got it (2200psf), but at the current appreciated rate (4500psf).

Similarly if I hold on to my apartment till the completion of this project I will be entitled to sell my flat at the then appreciated rate and not the rate at which I bought it..

...I can just go on and on but i think i have made my point clear already :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    Dear Master IB

No Offense, but I wasn't expecting such an Amateur statement from you or anyone else on this thread for that matter :)

Let me explain:

Even if I invested in phase#1, the appreciated rates apply to bldgs in all phases...
    Today, if they start booking for the PENThouses in phase#1 they will charge a base rate of 4500psf.

If i decide to withdraw from this project today, IB will have to refund an amount proportional to what i have already paid AT AN APPRECIATED RATE (minus a penalty of approx 5%).

Also, after I withdrew from this project, my appartment in phase#1 bldg will be available for sell, not at the base rate at which I got it (2200psf), but at the current appreciated rate (4500psf).

Similarly if I hold on to my apartment till the completion of this project I will be entitled to sell my flat at the then appreciated rate and not the rate at which I bought it..

actually my intention was not that................:)

just want to share information which I had
    CommentQuote
    Dear Master IB

Let me explain:

Dear B,
    Good thing that u have booked flat at early BIRD stage.....:o
    In my view.
    The land cost does not change.
    Its the time changes the cost of land.
    Hence I would suggest ,if you have booked the flat at base rate of say (2200psf), the company has trick to attract to break this deal by enhancing newer projects adjacent to it say like PENt:bab (4): house or so called "SIGNATURE BANGLOW",or name anything for that matter ,the company gets more profit when it sells that flat at current appreciated rate (4500psf).
    During this seasaw game, the buyer has no choice to either stay as its is on the BIRD stage facilities,and carpet area,and the company gets trick to break your patience and gain in both ways as NEW buyer for your property & also to attact you to come for new so called PENt:bab (4): house or so called "SIGNATURE BANGLOW",

Its the time judges you what one needs at a particular time.
    Its always to strech your limits as u like GAME policy.
    But in the current "MARATHON, I would suggest all INDIAN BULLS, to get SYMPHONY and HARMONY,and also deal with your patientce with wait & watch policy till you get your dream house.

as a early BIRD though u shall get same benfits in the boundries of the project isn't it???????

after all we all have to to into the water of sacred :"GANGA" once day.
    :bab (6):

So live healthyly & peacefully with less burden & TENSION>>>>>>
    Good LUCK, and Cheers,
    savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • :D interesting post
    Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Dear B,
    In my view.
    Hence I would suggest ,if you have booked the flat at base rate of say (2200psf), the company has trick to attract to break this deal by enhancing newer projects adjacent to it say like PENt:bab (4): house or so called "SIGNATURE BANGLOW",or name anything for that matter ,the company gets more profit when it sells that flat at current appreciated rate (4500psf).
    During this seasaw game, the buyer has no choice to either stay as its is on the BIRD stage facilities,and carpet area,and the company gets trick to break your patience and gain in both ways as NEW buyer for your property & also to attact you to come for new so called PENt:bab (4): house or so called "SIGNATURE BANGLOW",

But in the current "MARATHON, I would suggest all INDIAN BULLS, to get SYMPHONY and HARMONY,and also deal with your patientce with wait & watch policy till you get your dream house.

as a early BIRD though u shall get same benfits in the boundries of the project isn't it???????

Good LUCK, and Cheers,
    savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sharpj
    :D interesting post

Thank U SHARP-JEE for appreciation from a FULL MEMBER.

U may criticise someone ,but u never know when u shall get back the same with you too!!!!!.

ITS my FIRST POST IN IB,though I weight all the projects are good one subject to following conditions'
    1] TRANSPARENCY.
    2] GOOD IDEAS & THOUGHTS OF PROJECT/COMPANIES>
    3] APPRECIATION VALUES IN LONGER TERMS, in a higher ways.
    4] & off course your courrage to paye the EMIS to the last extent ........:D
    Cheers.
    GOOD LUCK IBP's & all INVESTORS in IBP.
    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
    Dear Master IB

I am not sure if the above statement holds good unless the builder has actually agreed on the same. No builder buys back (unless agreed upon at the beginning). It is treated as a cancellation and your money actually paid by you is refunded minus the penalty if you withdraw from the project before completion.
    CommentQuote
  • Better off reselling to someone outside...than cancelling and giving it back to builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Actually on cancellation you are correct, but usually once the agreement gets signed there is normally a clause that in case of delay in delivery (except surely the act of God....) the purchaser has a right to cancel, wherein he gets to cancel his booking with a simple interest.. and only the amount you have paid + interest, not any other amount...

Now this is so ambigious that.. if a builder has put a date of April 2014 as delivery date.. you cannot proceed with this clause till you reach April 2014.. and by April 2014.. you are so much into it that you are stuck...

ANy time before that if you cancel, you tend to lose cancelation charges..

Even after handing over possession the builder might put a clause to charge you a fee for transfer.. (normally it is 2-3 years) or till the time society is formed.. so there is deduction from your profits if you are looking to encash on the capital appreciation..

Originally Posted by highrisemumbai
    I am not sure if the above statement holds good unless the builder has actually agreed on the same. No builder buys back (unless agreed upon at the beginning). It is treated as a cancellation and your money actually paid by you is refunded minus the penalty if you withdraw from the project before completion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sharpj

Now this is so ambigious that.. if a builder has put a date of April 2014 as delivery date.. you cannot proceed with this clause till you reach April 2014.. and by April 2014.. you are so much into it that you are stuck...

ANy time before that if you cancel, you tend to lose cancelation charges..

SHARPJ
    Its true that as u have right to cancellation ,so as builder has right to delay the project as per their requirement/adjustments.
    That mean it seems there ,nobody knows the race is in between CAT & RAT,!!!!!!!!!!!! or a CAT & RAT.
    or In other words,
    We dont know as a buyer where we stand,might be in the AIR>>>>>>>:D
    savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Dear B,
    In my view.

Good LUCK, and Cheers,
    savvy_v

Thanks for your "KIND" advice Savy_V
    You have just proved that by using a lot of irrelevant arguments, one can easily give a miss to the actual point of argument :)
    Similar to my post in HPG thread, I was trying to elaborate the importance of catching the bus in the right time (as far as investments in real estate is concerned) and its interesting to see your reply to both the posts :)
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for your "KIND" advice Savy_V
    You have just proved that by using a lot of irrelevant arguments, one can easily give a miss to the actual point of argument :)
    Similar to my post in HPG thread, I was trying to elaborate the importance of catching the bus in the right time (as far as investments in real estate is concerned) and its interesting to see your reply to both the posts :)

Deer "B",
    Well, firstly "HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY "

Its was interesting to note ideas of the members,at a greater prospective.
    I quote here" It is only imperfection that complains of what is imperfect. The more perfect we are the more gentle and quiet we become towards the defects of others. "

& what i feel,
    "Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they :), and persevere, will come much nearer to:bab (6): it than those whose laziness and despondency make them give it up as unattainable.

I guess u got it.
    Have a nice day.
    Its always wonderful to chat with you friends....keep it up......
    Savvy_v

& what i feel,
    "Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they :), and persevere, will come much nearer to:bab (6): it than those whose laziness and despondency make them give it up as unattainable.

I guess u got it.
    Have a nice day.
    Savvy_v

& what i feel,

I guess u got it.
    Have a nice day.
    Savvy_v

& what i feel,

I guess u got it.
    Have a nice day.
    Savvy_v

& what i feel,

I guess u got it.
    Have a nice day.
    Savvy_v

& what i feel,

I guess u got it.
    Have a nice day.
    Savvy_v

& what i feel,

I guess u got it.
    Have a nice day.
    Savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Master IB
    ACTUALLY, advertisement on allcheckdeals.com is current phase booking and not previous.
    they are just accepting bookings and sq.feets shown in allcheckdeals.com is for III phase.

So it means that the earlier areas (increased) shown in all check details and IB website were of Phase II and the areas of the booking done in Phase I will be intact as we all booked?? Is this all confusion created by lack of information/clarity from IB sales team?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indiabulls
    So it means that the earlier areas (increased) shown in all check details and IB website were of Phase II and the areas of the booking done in Phase I will be intact as we all booked?? Is this all confusion created by lack of information/clarity from IB sales team?

phase I & II, both phase consist of 23 buildings, and work is started simulteniously. Phase III will be launched soon and same add will published soon.....and will be ready by JUN 2013 (as per IB marketing manager):)
    CommentQuote
  • HI EVERY1..

Today i called indiabulls customer care and asked about Agreement,Customer care dnt knw much abt agreement,but she told that process was started but due to some technical reason we hav to stop clients for the further process for agreements..For agreements wat kind of technical hurdle do they get i dont understand????:bab (38):..and she told it will start again in month of march...god knws y r they doing delay..
    CommentQuote