I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2948 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Update for approval

Agree with PEEYA, i also called to IB CC i got the same information as he got with some additional info :
    Bank approval came from ICICI & SBI
    Agreemnet they are again starting from FEB first week
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Hello everyone,

I am a new member to this group. I have read almost all threads and found this a good forum to share thoughts on the Indiabulls panvel project.

I have just booked a 2 BHK in Sector 6. Can anyone of you help me understand what documents IndiaBulls real estate provided as proof of allotment on booking the flat?

Many thanks in advance.

NP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by npagarwal
    Hello everyone,

I am a new member to this group. I have read almost all threads and found this a good forum to share thoughts on the Indiabulls panvel project.

I have just booked a 2 BHK in Sector 6. Can anyone of you help me understand what documents IndiaBulls real estate provided as proof of allotment on booking the flat?

Many thanks in advance.

NP

Congratulations on your booking NP and welcome to this group! I also booked a 2-BHK flat in Sec-6 about 2 months back and as a proof I have just got the down payment receipt as a proof of allotment. Please share if you have got additional documents apart from this one.

Thanks,
    Rajeev
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rajeev_IBGP
    Congratulations on your booking NP and welcome to this group! I also booked a 2-BHK flat in Sec-6 about 2 months back and as a proof I have just got the down payment receipt as a proof of allotment. Please share if you have got additional documents apart from this one.

You can ask for a copy of application form which you completed and submitted with them........:)Congratulations on your booking NP and welcome to this group! I also booked a 2-BHK flat in Sec-6 about 2 months back and as a proof I have just got the down payment receipt as a proof of allotment. Please share if you have got additional documents apart from this one.

You can ask for a copy of application form which you completed and submitted with them........:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by peeya
    Today i called indiabulls customer care and asked about Agreement,Customer care dnt knw much abt agreement,but she told that process was started but due to some technical reason we hav to stop clients for the further process for agreements..For agreements wat kind of technical hurdle do they get i dont understand????:bab (38):..and she told it will start again in month of march...god knws y r they doing delay..

Don't worry ......... be happy

As per my knowledge......... all approvals regarding AIRPORT has not been completed, so the projects of Panvel will get all approval after that.

It will take time..... as the agreement of IB green panvel will complete then it will be lawful document alongwith appx date of possation, area etc.

And the CC has to spin us for future date.......

BE HAPPY........... SABAR KA FHAL MITHA HOTA HAI.....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I have invested in IB project in gurgaon. Initially they took one year to sign the agreement and start construction but within 6 months construction is complete till 5th floor.

The best part is that they have gone for one of the best construction firm in delhi who is known for exection skills.

Right now they have two projects in gurgaon and progress is good at both of their sites.

Most of the investor at Panvel has already got good appreciation. Looks like the area will come up with a decent infrastructure in 3-5 years
    CommentQuote
  • Wondering why IB hasn't yet publicly disclosed their new master site plan? I would rather have them do that before agreement.

Upon calling IB customer care today, I was told that master site plan is still undergoing finalization. Agreement is expected by the end of Feb or in first half of March, and master site plan will be floated on their website before that.
    CommentQuote
  • Agreement don't mean completion of Plinth!!

Further to my last post I would like to add here that according to the IB customer care, Agreement deed need not necessarily mean completion of plinth. In fact its most unlikely that the construction will reach plinth stage at the time of agreement, if it happens till March'11. So the buyers need not worry about paying the next construction-linked payment installment at the time of Agreement. However they will have to shell out 5-6% of the flat value for the stamp-duty payment plus Rs.30000/- for registration.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    Wondering why IB hasn't yet publicly disclosed their new master site plan? I would rather have them do that before agreement.

Upon calling IB customer care today, I was told that master site plan is still undergoing finalization. Agreement is expected by the end of Feb or in first half of March, and master site plan will be floated on their website before that.

BUT who can believe their words..same statements year after year?? Better wait and watch!!!
    CommentQuote
  • HI EVERY1...

ANY1 WHO VISITED RECENTLY ON SITE??ANY NEW UPDATES??
    CommentQuote
  • Any news friends..?
    CommentQuote
  • Registration

Called IB on Friday. Their sales team has been taught to say that due to technical reason the registration has been stopped. The real reason being there are still issues with their legal paperwork and licenses. So I am guessing another couple of months!
    CommentQuote
  • Any progress update for 2011 for India Bulls, Panvel

I am posting on this forum for the first time even though I have been reading your feedback and thoughts for the past 18 months. Thanks a lots guys for the info, updates and sharing of thoughts. I would like to know has any one visited the site of India Bulls, Panvel in 2011, if so can you please update on the status, the progress of construction and what the builder has to stay. I have booked one in phase one and live in North America.
    CommentQuote
  • My Visit at Panvel

Hi friends, I visited Indiabulls Panvel site on Sunday. The construction is going on in full swing. It was very nice to see so many machinery and labour put to work. Basement and plinth work is done for many buildings. The new site plan is not available with them. Booking is open for new sector in phase 3. The site visit was a relief after looking at the ongoing work. As per customer care, most of the approvals are in place and they would start sending communication for sale agreement by end of March-2011.
    CommentQuote
  • HI ANUVIJ

WOW..THATS GREAT NEWS..NOW LET ALLOF US WAIT TILL THE END OF MARCH..HOPE FOR THE BEST:)

]QUOTE=Anuvij;159615]Hi friends, I visited Indiabulls Panvel site on Sunday. The construction is going on in full swing. It was very nice to see so many machinery and labour put to work. Basement and plinth work is done for many buildings. The new site plan is not available with them. Booking is open for new sector in phase 3. The site visit was a relief after looking at the ongoing work. As per customer care, most of the approvals are in place and they would start sending communication for sale agreement by end of March-2011.
    CommentQuote