Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 5 days ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by VishalPrabhakar View Post
    sometime back i had posted in this forum that I wanted to play "cricket" on the tennis court...

But seems like, with the slowness and approvals still pending, by the time we get possession, i would be forced to be an "umpire", not a "player" .... :-)

rightly said. It looks like a dream on paper.

Comment

Update - September 2010

Well I did made my attempt to get an update. I could not get any specific response on the clearance but I got the following emphatic answer:

"The plan is final now for 80 acres project and there would be no futher changes. The plans for office building and mall building has also been fianlized"

In my opinion, IB would not have submitted the final plan as it has been fiddling too much with the plans. we are well aware that residentail towers have been changed to 32 floors. I had mentioned about the Megahub which the offce building complex.

I would think that the finalized plan has been submitted in hte last few days.

There was one more very confident statement - the project would be delivered by 2012 as they would be using pre cast slabs.

It remains to be seen ho wmuch of this is true.....all of us have been disappointed in the past ..

Comment

In my experience with Rustomjee Urbania, once the plinth was done sometime in March 2008, I received possession in August this year which is about 28 months thereabout. Ofcourse this was only a 18 storey structure, however what they use is Mivan constructions which is pre-fab concrete with no brickwork as a result the slabs come up pretty soon. The shell had come up extremely fast, must say.

Now ofcourse these are 32 storey structures and furthermore they have launched I believe 23 buildings simultaneously which is quite ambitious. However I suppose those in the I phase may get the work done sooner.

I am glad Jia has once again become active and it would be nice if we good once again have a count of the number of flat purchasers who are active on this forum. Who knows we may need the strength of our numbers on a later date (hope not though). Kindly take the initiative Jia.

Comment

Originally posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel View Post
          Well I did made my attempt to get an update.
          Great job. There is someone who acts rather than just post :-)

Originally posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel View Post
          It remains to be seen ho wmuch of this is true.....all of us have been disappointed in the past ..
          Indiabulls have just frustrated us with false promises before, so I skipped the middle part of the post.

So does anyone know if we can we gets hands on this new master plan?

Comment

got to see a rough copy of the new master plan, was made to believe that i m privileged to get its glimpse. the changes i noticed -

theres a 100 ft wide road proposed to pass from the middle of the project.
            the two phases are being separated by this road
            the positioning of the buildings changes, covering larger area than before, (each one gets more of clear/unobstructed view)
            the gym/pool etc is planned as a separate 3 storey structure
            theres a mini stadium
            the commercial bldg is 3 storey with a multiplex
            parking is planned at 2 levels and the podium showed lot of green space.

further, i was informed that
            the agreement should be expected within 2 months
            the plinth would be completed within 3-4 months
            after that the work would progress much faster with each slab being laid in less than a week.

Comment

Originally posted by raash View Post
              got to see a rough copy of the new master plan, was made to believe that i m privileged to get its glimpse. the changes i noticed -

theres a 100 ft wide road proposed to pass from the middle of the project.
              the two phases are being separated by this road
              the positioning of the buildings changes, covering larger area than before, (each one gets more of clear/unobstructed view)
              the gym/pool etc is planned as a separate 3 storey structure
              there's a mini stadium
              the commercial bldg is 3 storey with a multiplex
              parking is planned at 2 levels and the podium showed lot of green space.

further, i was informed that
              the agreement should be expected within 2 months
              the plinth would be completed within 3-4 months
              after that the work would progress much faster with each slab being laid in less than a week.
              Thanks for sharing the info raash. Would be great if you could tell us if you know the following info:
              - Are all buildings 32 floors now, with first two floors for parking?
              - Is the 3 storey gym/pool structure, in phase 2 or phase 1.
              - Is this 100 ft road an internal road?

Again, from all members of this thread, thanks for sharing the "Just for your eyes " info .

Comment

Right jadhav, as of now its all "Just for your eyes " info..... until it sees the light of the day.

btw parking is in basement - 2 levels, topped by podium and all bldgs are 32 flrs - top 2 flrs are pent houses,
                the road is not an internal one, with phase 1 bldgs on one side and all the remaining on the other.

Comment

Its interesting to see the discussions on how good or bad it is to have a house near airport.

the IB Panvel property is at least 8 kms away from the airport - which is like living in Mahim / Bandra or at Goergaon in Mumbai.

Are the people in Mahim / Bandra or Goregaon bothered by the aiport - I dont think so.

Comment

Picture

Hi Guys!!

I was browsing through the quaterly results of IB real estte and came across this picture of the Panvel site.
                    I am attaching the picture - i had trouble attaching the picture so in case there are some problems in the pic, please visit the indiabulls website and refer to the slide 11 of the investor presentation of indiabulls real estate.

Good to see that some work is happening.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by cust_indiabulls_panvel; September 13 2010, 03:11 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

good say...i am also a buyer in this property and hope to stay ther by 2013-14..

this should and will be showcase property for Indiabulls i believe.

whether investor or want to stay give it 5 years and i bet you would thank your stars...

I hope i dont have to eat my words...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X