Last updated: 5 hours ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel View Post
    Hi Guys!!

I was browsing through the quaterly results of IB real estte and came across this picture of the Panvel site.
    I am attaching the picture - i had trouble attaching the picture so in case there are some problems in the pic, please visit the indiabulls website and refer to the slide 11 of the investor presentation of indiabulls real estate.

Good to see that some work is happening.
    I have attached the presentation to this post. Apart from IFC Lower Parel and Central Park Ahmedabad, rest of the pictures look funny They have too much of exposure to approvals.
    Attached Files

Comment

Its interesting to see the discussions on how good or bad it is to have a house near airport.

the IB Panvel property is at least 8 kms away from the airport - which is like living in Mahim / Bandra or at Goergaon in Mumbai.

Are the people in Mahim / Bandra or Goregaon bothered by the aiport - I dont think so.
      I also have similar thoughts....staying at 7-8 km from airport will not have any sound pollution, but obviously when we are not exactly below the take up/down path. But I dont think 32 storey buildings will be approved below this path.

Comment

Hi Guys!!

I was browsing through the quaterly results of IB real estte and came across this picture of the Panvel site.
        I am attaching the picture - i had trouble attaching the picture so in case there are some problems in the pic, please visit the indiabulls website and refer to the slide 11 of the investor presentation of indiabulls real estate.

Good to see that some work is happening.
        Who knows this photo is really of IB greens?? Why any customer like us cannot see this at the site?? Are they showng the site to a customer??

Comment

Originally posted by indiabulls View Post
          Who knows this photo is really of IB greens?? Why any customer like us cannot see this at the site?? Are they showng the site to a customer??
          The last time I visited I saw a hole as big as the one shown. I didn't see the cement pillars. When did you visit the site "Indiabulls"?
          Google maps now shows Indiabulls greens (Just search for "indiabulls greens panvel" under maps) but as barren land
          Last edited by jadhav_ravi; September 13 2010, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by indiabulls View Post
            I also have similar thoughts....staying at 7-8 km from airport will not have any sound pollution, but obviously when we are not exactly below the take up/down path. But I dont think 32 storey buildings will be approved below this path.
            Agree with you about the difficulty that IB Greens project might face in getting approvals for 32 floors.....
            Hirco Palace Gardens project has also launched 32 floor residential towers but it is a good 14kms away from the proposed navi Mumbai airport site.

Comment

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
              Agree with you about the difficulty that IB Greens project might face in getting approvals for 32 floors.....
              Hirco Palace Gardens project has also launched 32 floor residential towers but it is a good 14kms away from the proposed navi Mumbai airport site.
              According to the aviation ministry and maharashtra government rules, 32 floors is allowed at the site (even if it falls under the funnel). From an earlier post:

"According to airport rules, no construction is allowed upto 150 metres from runways. From 150 metres to around 500 metres, construction is allowed only for airport operations. After that, a 1-metre high construction is allowed for every 7 metres one moves further from the runways, except for the take-off and landing paths, for which a 1-metre-high construction is allowed for every 20 metres one moves further from the runways.

Roughly speaking, this means that a 100-metre-high construction can be 1.2 km from the runways and a 150-metre-high construction can be around 1.5 km from runways. But whereas earlier the construction limit would be capped at this distance, now builders can go in for taller structures the further a plot is from the airport. A 200-metre-high construction could be 1.9 km away and a 300-metre-tall building could be 2.6 km away.

Similarly, in the take-off and landing paths, earlier a 150-metre-high building could be 3.5 km from runways. Beyond that buildings could not go higher. Now, contructions can gradually climb with a 200-metre-high building 4.5 km away and a 300-metre building 6.5 km way."

A 32 floor building will not be more than 140 metres. So it is allowed at 3.5 kms (funnel path) or 1.5 Kms (not-funnel path) distance.

Bhushan is always confused as to whether to support Indiabulls or Hirco, as these are competitors and he has investments in both. He however paid more for Hirco so would like Hirco to be a notch over Indiabulls. With the SEZ and more space, he should't bother so much about the height parity.

However, rules ane getting permission are two different things. The higher the floors the more the open space so 32nd floor is what Indiabulls customers should wish for.

Raash: Do you know where the 100 feet road leads to? It does not make sense with respect to the context area?
              Last edited by jadhav_ravi; September 13 2010, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Jadhav - the proposed road would be from rasayani road towards JNPT, thou not sure exactly where it'll connect.

Also the IB exec. was ready to take us to the site and show the cement pillars that have been erected at the basement level, but we couldnt make time for the visit. So most probably the pillar work has started.

Comment

Originally posted by jadhav_ravi View Post

Bhushan is always confused as to whether to support Indiabulls or Hirco, as these are competitors and he has investments in both. He however paid more for Hirco so would like Hirco to be a notch over Indiabulls. With the SEZ and more space, he should't bother so much about the height parity.
                  Dear Jadhav_Ravi

You r right about the fact that I have investments in both IB and Hirco projects so I can only be benefited if both the projects go as per their respective plans. There is no question of confusion here my friend.
                  I will appreciate if you keep your opinions about "what others think" to yourself and, like everybody else on this thread, only write about what you think about this project and related topics.

cheers
                  B

Comment

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
                    Dear Jadhav_Ravi

You r right about the fact that I have investments in both IB and Hirco projects so I can only be benefited if both the projects go as per their respective plans. There is no question of confusion here my friend.
                    I will appreciate if you keep your opinions about "what others think" to yourself and, like everybody else on this thread, only write about what you think about this project and related topics.

cheers
                    B
                    It's you who brought "Hirco" in discussion. Obviously I do not like Hirco much (due to historic reasons, but I will still wish good for anyone who has invested with their panvel project)
                    Last edited by jadhav_ravi; September 13 2010, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by raash View Post
                      Jadhav - the proposed road would be from rasayani road towards JNPT, thou not sure exactly where it'll connect.

Also the IB exec. was ready to take us to the site and show the cement pillars that have been erected at the basement level, but we couldnt make time for the visit. So most probably the pillar work has started.
                      Thanks Rash. Still confused who the road traverses through the rail link but at the moment it is enough to know that phase 1 people have to mstare their road crossing skills before they can jump in the swiimming pool

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X