Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 6 days ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by jadhav_ravi View Post
    It's you who brought "Hirco" in discussion. Obviously I do not like Hirco much (due to historic reasons, but I will still wish good for anyone who has invested with their panvel project)
    the very fact that I have investments in both the projects makes it easy for me to compare the projects time and again on various aspects but I never intended to hurt your feelings..... I think what I said was more relevant and useful to this thread than playing a psychiatrist
    Last edited by bhushank4; September 13 2010, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jadhav_ravi View Post
      Thanks Rash. Still confused who the road traverses through the rail link but at the moment it is enough to know that phase 1 people have to mstare their road crossing skills before they can jump in the swiimming pool
      with the number of changes in their "master-plan" that IB greens has seen so far, it will be too early to pass such a comment.

Comment

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
        the very fact that I have investments in both the projects makes it easy for me to compare the projects time and again on various aspects but I never intended to hurt your feelings..... I think what I said was more relevant than playing a psychiatrist
        Ok dude I am yeda and Hirco is the one who is distributing peda.
        All I will say is Hirco is a thief and I have an allergy to thieves.
        Either ways, lets leave it here, but do expect me to itch over thief allergens.

with the number of changes in their "master-plan" that IB greens has seen so far, it will be too early to pass such a comment.
        Maybe too early but as it stands phase 1 people will have to do without any amenities on their side. They will have to cross a 100 feet (6 lanes) road to get to the swimming pool, tennis court or club. I donno how feasible it is given that children are the ones who use these facilities. This is what I draw from the masterplan explained by Raash. Maybe I am not correct.

Raash: when u get time can you compile a quick drawing of the master plan as it will be helpful to other members. Thanks.

Again as Bhushan said this is based on the current master plan which may be tentative.
        Last edited by jadhav_ravi; September 13 2010, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Bhushan is always confused as to whether to support Indiabulls or Hirco, as these are competitors and he has investments in both. He however paid more for Hirco so would like Hirco to be a notch over Indiabulls. With the SEZ and more space, he should't bother so much about the height parity.

It is my humble request/suggestion that there should not be any personal remarks/attack in this forum. Here we discuss only about various aspects of the IB Greens flats which we all have booked.......

PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT WE ALL IN THE FORUM ACKNOWLEDGE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF BOTH BHUSHAN AND RAVI
          Last edited by indiabulls; September 14 2010, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by indiabulls View Post
            Bhushan is always confused as to whether to support Indiabulls or Hirco, as these are competitors and he has investments in both. He however paid more for Hirco so would like Hirco to be a notch over Indiabulls. With the SEZ and more space, he should't bother so much about the height parity.

It is my humble request/suggestion that there should not be any personal remarks/attack in this forum. Here we discuss only about various aspects of the IB Greens flats which we all have booked.......

PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT WE ALL IN THE FORUM ACKNOWLEDGE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF BOTH BHUSHAN AND RAVI
            My apologies, I got drawn by the personal side of things. I had the feeling that IB was unnecessarily being pitched against Hirco. It is natural for Bhushan to think about Hirco as the two projects are comparable.

Comment

Thanks for the acknowledgement....
              cheers
              B

Comment

IB Blunders continue....

Just wanted to share a letter (full of blunders) which I received recently from IB....

I need not say anything here as you will understand what is wrong by just comparing the payment tables in the 1st installment demand letter dated 26th April with that in the letter dated 4th Sept.

For privacy reasons I have only attached the screenshots of the tables from the respective letters.

The 1st installment demand letter dated 26th April clearly says that there is no residual payment due till that date whereas in their 4th Sept letter they have increased (God knows how) the previous payment amount as well as the 1st installment amount itself and also charged me with a interest on the balance amounts payable for late payment

I have a proof in form of the payment receipts and all of them where paid within the time limits given by IB.

I have reported this BS to Indiabulls and asked for a clarification...

I might not be the only person sailing in this boat..... so just wanted to share it with other members.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Bhushan/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Bhushan/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]
                Attached Files

Comment

Just wanted to share a letter (full of blunders) which I received recently from IB....

I need not say anything here as you will understand what is wrong by just comparing the payment tables in the 1st installment demand letter dated 26th April with that in the letter dated 4th Sept.

For privacy reasons I have only attached the screenshots of the tables from the respective letters.

The 1st installment demand letter dated 26th April clearly says that there is no residual payment due till that date whereas in their 4th Sept letter they have increased (God knows how) the previous payment amount as well as the 1st installment amount itself and also charged me with a interest on the balance amounts payable for late payment

I have a proof in form of the payment receipts and all of them where paid within the time limits given by IB.

I have reported this BS to Indiabulls and asked for a clarification...

I might not be the only person sailing in this boat..... so just wanted to share it with other members.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Bhushan/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Bhushan/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]
                  That is because of the increase in the super built up area (as you had noted earlier when you calculated the cupboards as well). As per their letter the new price is 4.3% more than before. At best they woul waive the interest saying that you are not responsible for the tentativeness of the plans.

The 2nd change seems even more drstaic for everyone who booked in phase 1. Phase 1 people will have to do without any amenities on their side. They will have to cross a 100 feet (6 lanes) road to get to the swimming pool, tennis court or club. the complex will have an annual fatality rate due to road accidents.

Comment

[QUOTE=bhushank4;108017]
                    The 1st installment demand letter dated 26th April clearly says that there is no residual payment due till that date whereas in their 4th Sept letter they have increased (God knows how) the previous payment amount

Can you pls confirm with IB why the amount is shown as increased now??? Is this because they have increased your super built-up from 1407 to 1673?? If it so, then they should show the justification like new plan, etc.

I think as I sensed from beginning, they show increased area in their web, NOT BY MISTAKE, but with the intention of increasing area.....(putting so in the web, give a sensation to the customer that they may increase the area).

But one has to wait till we sign the agreement to believe anything from IB..

Comment

The 1st installment demand letter dated 26th April clearly says that there is no residual payment due till that date whereas in their 4th Sept letter they have increased (God knows how) the previous payment amount

Can you pls confirm with IB why the amount is shown as increased now??? Is this because they have increased your super built-up from 1407 to 1673?? If it so, then they should show the justification like new plan, etc.

I think as I sensed from beginning, they show increased area in their web, NOT BY MISTAKE, but with the intention of increasing area.....(putting so in the web, give a sensation to the customer that they may increase the area).

But one has to wait till we sign the agreement to believe anything from IB..
                      The amount receivable are calculated using the area indicated on the application form, which are tentative. Areas are subject to change in accordance with BS.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X