I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by keezpanvel

WAKE UP GUYS

Peeya note that the planning more or less remains the same except the increase in area which Indiabulls wants to take in more money from us. No real reason to increase the loading. They are just playing around with our simplicity.

So it is more or less that:
    Customers have to pay 1-5 lakhs more for nothing.
    The rate increase is no excuse or consolation and is not attributed to IB.

Botton line: If they told you that you will pay Rs X for the flat, now they are asking X+lakhs.lakhs.
    CommentQuote
  • completion date in agreement

Friends also wanted to add something here. India bulls fellows are putting the completion date as 2015 in the agreement. They say its 2013 for phase 1 verbally but agreement says 2015. Don't ever agree to this. We should have 2013 written for phase 1 building agreements. So that we can file case against them if they fail to handover possession by 2013. They are doing this to cover their ass against future litigation. Going by their history i suspect they will deliver by 2013. Other issues like increase in area, floor level change, layout change etc (although painful) look manageable due to below reasons.

Yesterday CM has categorically stated that MTHL will be done parallel to the airport construction. Travel time to south Mumbai from panvel will be cut by half if MTHL materialises. This will adequately compensate for the scrapping of the Maha Mumbai sez by Reliance.

I have also been told that raigad municipal authorities have big mouths and India bulls is paying through their nose to get the approvals. They inturn are putting it on our head by increasing the built up area. This info i have not been able to independently verify.
    CommentQuote
  • Can you kindly scan the new plan?

Originally Posted by avdhut_s
    Today , I visited the IB office in parel for registration. I've following information :-
    1. ibrel_pan : You're correct

2. Master plan has been changed significantly. 15 floored buildings have been scrapped & new buildings will have 37 floors. So they have combined two buildings in one. So you may be elevated to higher floors ( my friends who had booked on 15th flr got 16th flr as per new allotment).
    You'll have to pay flr rise accordingly.

3. 1 BHK flats earlier had two different areas 683 & 695, they all have been converted into 725 sqft.
    Additional cost = (added area + flr rise) * rate at which booking is done

4. Flats have been allocated as per booking preferences. ie. if you've paid for garden view, you'll get garden view in new allotments as well.

5. Possession date is : July 2013 (for phase 1)

As you visited the IB office:
    - could you share the new plan?
    -what is the time period for registration?
    -have both 1 & 1.5 bhk been shifted at the end as per new plan?
    thanks for your kind response
    CommentQuote
  • Any other update

Any other update on 2 BHK ,3 BHK and the bank approvals from any nationalised bank like sbi
    what about the time line they are offering for registration process..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by drchavda
    As you visited the IB office:
    - could you share the new plan?
    -what is the time period for registration?
    -have both 1 & 1.5 bhk been shifted at the end as per new plan?
    thanks for your kind response

Please refer to keezpanvel's previous post for new plan.
    They have combined all 1 BHK's together & those buildings are kind of sidelined in the entire project... feels like they have isolated the gariib junta ..
    - Not so sure about the 1.5 BHKs though. I didn't ask about it.

Any other update on 2 BHK ,3 BHK and the bank approvals from any nationalised bank like sbi
    what about the time line they are offering for registration process..

- They said they have approval from SBI. I'll call up SBI today to verify the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by avdhut_s
    Please refer to keezpanvel's previous post for new plan.
    They have combined all 1 BHK's together & those buildings are kind of sidelined in the entire project... feels like they have isolated the gariib junta ..
    - Not so sure about the 1.5 BHKs though. I didn't ask about it.

- They said they have approval from SBI. I'll call up SBI today to verify the same.

Thanks for your quick response, what about the timeline they are offering for registration process..
    CommentQuote
  • comments on. agreement

Dear all, Agreement comments
    development under rental housing scheme ( what is that? ) 75 % to IB & 25% to mmrda.
    residential complex 68691sq m only ( ie only 18 acres? where is the rest of the acres gone?)
    land bought by IB IS 95570 sq m (ie only 24 acres? why do they advertise 80 & 100 acres)
    some approvals still awaited from authorities ( does this means anthing can change anytime?)
    purchaser approval reqd only if carpet area changes. ( that means they can increase the built up area anytime later and no approval reqd from us? )
    IB can add new buildings or new wings to buildings in phase 1 without our approval ( is this their father in laws property? )
    we cannot dispute on the certificate of the stage of completion of bldg required for our payment calls. It will be issued & certified by. Members of IB and not independent surveyors ( this leaves plenty of room For manipulation. They will say 15 th slab already cast when only 7th slab might be cast. Fcukers!!)
    if purchaser delays in payment iinterest of 18 % per month or agreement void ( they are even worse than vikram akula of sks microfinance. What if they delay construction? no mention on that)
    no mention of possession date for phase1 buildings.
    2000 legal + mc +ews +20000+10000+500+club house. ( adding all sorts of silly charges)
    maitenence charges might be higher than given on page 13 and IB decision will (what is this maintenance money when mc already given in page 13 for 24 months)
    IB reserves the right to amalgamate area allotted to page 1 with phase 2. ( sweeping powers to IB)
    if final plan does not match either agreement plan & purchaser raises questions then IB will refund all money paid with 9% simple interest ( while if we delay 18% compounded interest per month. Fcukers!)
    terrace will remain under IB ownership even after society formation. They are free to put advt boards/ telecom tower/ and get rental on it.(Fcukers! Old habits die hard)
    ownership of club house with Ib and we are only members (such mean mentality)
    if purchaser sells before completion then IB gets 15% and if after possession then 5% (greedy bast**ds)
    if you cancel booking before possession 15%+taxes+fees+brokerage+interest+new buyer finding cost will bro cut from paid amount ( i think better to cancel before signing the agreement as only 5% deducted then)
    occupation certificate will be on or before 60 months from agreement date. Even further extensions possible due to unforeseen reasons. (chances of phase 1 getting delayed very high hence IB not taking any chances)
    if possession date delayed beyond 60 months IB will pay us simple interest if 6 % per annum( Fcukers! Even less than bank FD)
    In my view the agreement is highly in favour of IB. its like chith mein jeeta aura pat tu hara)
    Comments please
    CommentQuote
  • Page 24

if purchaser sells before completion then IB gets 15% and if after possession then 5% (greedy people)

Does this mean whenever I wish to sell I need to pay 5% to IB, this could be after 10 years?
    CommentQuote
  • reply on agreement comments

Dear subskn,
    If you sell after society formation then nothing to IB. Estimated project completion by next 5 -6 yrs. Society formation might take another 1-2 yrs and no guarantee. So you will have to wait min 6-8 yrs to sell without paying IB. By the way IB has right of first refusal. We cannot sell to third party but only to IB.
    CommentQuote
  • How can they have an agreement without mentioning the date of possession. How can we accept their conditions, if nothing in the agreement is in our favour.

IB can add new buildings or new wings to buildings in phase 1 without our approval. Doesn't the agreement have a plan attached, how can they have additions later, absurd, not heard of. Can this agreement be legally valid for a buyer. This is another scam by IB. Can this be exposed?
    CommentQuote
  • any one who have completed agreement process

Is there any one who hase undergone with all these information and competed the agreemnet and registration process ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ibrel_pan
    development under rental housing scheme ( what is that? ) 75 % to IB & 25% to mmrda.

IS IT MEANS THAT THE FLAT IS ON LEASE HOLD AS HIRCO?? AND NOT ON FREEHOLD??
    CommentQuote
  • TOGETHER

Originally Posted by indiabulls
    Originally Posted by ibrel_pan

IS IT MEANS THAT THE FLAT IS ON LEASE HOLD AS HIRCO?? AND NOT ON FREEHOLD??

It is high time we stop this crap from IB and get together and give them a nice legal notice for playing around with us.

If we dont get together this time all will keep on suffering.

It is high time we stop this crap from IB and get together and give them a nice legal notice for playing around with us.

If we dont get together this time all will keep on suffering.
    CommentQuote
  • way forward

I agree with keezpanvel. We need to organise ourselves against IB. IB taking advantage of us. I call upon everyone not to sign the agreement as a mark of protest. We need to spread this word around so that unsuspecting investors do not get duped. Once they remove the objectionable items from the agreement, we sign. A group action is more powerful than individual isolated actions.

Can someone act as our coordinator. I suggest someone with a high number of posts in this blog as our coordinator. He can even be someone who knows personally at least 2 other persons who have booked in greens panvel. He has to post his email id so that we can email or call him to list our group strength.
    Suggestions please.

w
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel
    I think most of us would have received an email from IB customer care on 15th July.

The mail was a general email informing the IB Greens customers about the customer care email and the fact that if we had any queires we can send it to the customer care email.

The mail had more than 100 people in the cc - which would be the list of all the customers,.

I think time has come for all of us to send emails with a cc to all the customers. That is the only way left. Forming small groups is not working,

Get this email from cust_indiabulls_panvel
    CommentQuote