Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

guys,

for those of us who have already invested, it cannot get worse in the sense that they cannot make a further demand until the agreement. At that moment of time there will certainly be more transparency. We may have to bear some more uncertainty until then.

For whatever its worth a friend who met Mr. Bansal, has conveyed that this is going to be one of its kind project. I believe they are appointing professionals for the sports academy they have lined up there and some other good things. However we all are waiting for something concrete pun intended to materialise before we get optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by sagi7 View Post
      guys,

for those of us who have already invested, it cannot get worse in the sense that they cannot make a further demand until the agreement. At that moment of time there will certainly be more transparency. We may have to bear some more uncertainty until then.

For whatever its worth a friend who met Mr. Bansal, has conveyed that this is going to be one of its kind project. I believe they are appointing professionals for the sports academy they have lined up there and some other good things. However we all are waiting for something concrete pun intended to materialise before we get optimistic.
      That is sales talk Sagi7.

The end result may be good but as it stands: 1 year down the line, there is no clarity about clearance, posession date, floor plan, masterplan, etc.

All we are complaining about is customer relationship management. They should keep their customers in loop if they have to get anywhere.

With such comments on this website and with negative feedback from other customers, they would find it difficult to sell the remaining flats.

And I am sure they have 1000s more flats & 100s more commercial spaces to sell.

I am just amazed that a company of this size is being so unprofessional. Compare this to any other reputed builder (Raheja, Oberoi, ..) in Mumbai and you will see the difference
      Last edited by jadhav_ravi; September 16 2010, 02:52 PM.

Comment

I entirely agree with you, however since we have taken this call (of investment and at a good price if alls well) we have to live with it and hope for the best. But most builders have at some time or the other caused hardships and anxieties. I think with Raheja it was with the Wanowrie property. Obviously IB has given more than its share by the number of views that appear on this forum.

Comment

Update

Just got to know from an IB sales guy that some of the big builders of Mumbai have taken up land in the same vicinity as the IB project.

Comment

Originally posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel View Post
            Just got to know from an IB sales guy that some of the big builders of Mumbai have taken up land in the same vicinity as the IB project.
            I have heard of runwal getting land in panvel but am not sure of the whereabouts.

Raheja and Oberoi in Mumbai are very professional Sagi7. Obviously Pune is a different case because they have a different team there.

I agree with you that this project's customers have had more than the fair share fo frustration and anxiety, but also think that rather than to live with it, you should voice our concerns.

I donno how many of you have emailed or called Indiabulls voicing concerns about the master plan vagueness and the phases being cplit by a 100 feet road. You have to participate more actively in the project, than wait for others to do it for you. Do not hesitate, let Indiabulls know that you want a fair deal only then can you expect one.
            Last edited by jadhav_ravi; September 16 2010, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Cbg

Any views on Lodha Casa Bella project at Dombivali. I thinks they have done registration also. Projects approved by SBI, HDFC, LICHFCL etc. Any views on Lodha reputaion Jadhav Ravi

Comment

I just have my own views...which could quite possibly be wrong..

by delaying the bank approvals - IB surely has benefitted, as many of the buyers would have opted for finance from IB itself... (20 percent of the payment to be made on time with no bank loans...) - INR 7L is still a big amount to be paid without financing...

guess, now with all its customers already in with its finance, they could throw its "ace" now and get approvals soon...

Comment

Originally posted by VishalPrabhakar View Post
                  guess, now with all its customers already in with its finance, they could throw its "ace" now and get approvals soon...
                  Agree with the financing part, it is a very common ploy. As regards throwing the ace, I think it is quite difficult to get an ace in Navi Mumbai. One would have thought they would not have much problem getting the approvals but as it stands it's a big thing. Partly because of the airport. Give that they can easily get land banks and redevelopment projects from MAHA govt, I am suprised by their inability to get this approval.

Comment

IB Finance Call

Friends - Got call from IB Finance today. They were offering me 10% disc on agreement value if I opted for minimum 80% finance from them. Hope we can hear some positive development on sale agreement soon.

Comment

Originally posted by justtp View Post
                      Friends - Got call from IB Finance today. They were offering me 10% disc on agreement value if I opted for minimum 80% finance from them. Hope we can hear some positive development on sale agreement soon.
                      That is a whopping discount of Rs 310. SO the price is back to 2800 as it seems. Definitely sales have dried up. Can anyone call IB Finance and confirm the offer. Offering 3-5 lakhs discount for taking a loan sounds too much, but they do make big money.
                      Last edited by jadhav_ravi; September 17 2010, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X