I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :

Originally Posted by jia001
    did u calculate the loading. when i do the calculation it comes at 46%

Am talking of the areas not the loading.

The 1 BHK Carpet is approximately 452 Sq.Ft and Extra Area of 64 Sq.ft(like balcony/dry yard/service area)

Where as earlier it was
    470 Sq.Ft and Extra area was 113 Sq.ft

Real reduction in area and increase in LOADING

Long Live INDIABULLS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by keezpanvel
    Am talking of the areas not the loading.

The 1 BHK Carpet is approximately 452 Sq.Ft and Extra Area of 64 Sq.ft(like balcony/dry yard/service area)

Where as earlier it was
    470 Sq.Ft and Extra area was 113 Sq.ft

Real reduction in area and increase in LOADING

Long Live INDIABULLS

Yes but then you calculate what is called the loading factor that helps you compare the builder's offering with other competitors:
    (1-452/713)*100 = 36.6
    It is generally 30-33%.

Compare that to 3BHK, as Bhushan quoted, the carpet area for his flat is about 963 sqft so the loading for him is (1-963/1706)=43%

This way you can compare two flats of different areas.

I think in future (after 3-5 years), people will buy on carpet area so at that time people who had higher loading for their flats will lose out.
    CommentQuote
  • ANYONE BUYING

Originally Posted by jia001
    Yes but then you calculate what is called the loading factor that helps you compare the builder's offering with other competitors:
    (1-452/713)*100 = 36.6
    It is generally 30-33%.

Compare that to 3BHK, as Bhushan quoted, the carpet area for his flat is about 963 sqft so the loading for him is (1-963/1706)=43%

This way you can compare two flats of different areas.

I think in future (after 3-5 years), people will buy on carpet area so at that time people who had higher loading for their flats will lose out.

Is anyone buying at this rate say for example a 1bhk is out of reach of a person earning even 40,000/- per month 713 x 4500= Rs.32,08,500/- plus parking clubhouse, other charges,etc + stamp duty so even a 1 BHK now would turn up to 37-40 Lakhs.

It seems to high.

Think about it group, Indiabulls is over charging when there is no development in the area on the basis of the Airport development news.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jia001
    old area -> new area

1.5BHK
    683,694 -> 910 (Increase of 227 sqft)

2BHK
    994 -> 1155 (Increase of 161 sqft)
    1043 -> 1246 (Increase of 200 sqft)

3BHK
    1334 -> 1534 -> ??
    1407 -> 1706 (Increase of 300 sqft)

1.5 BHK and 3BHK guys lose out the most.

Hi Jia,

You have mentioned for 2 BHK the increase is 200 sqft. I dont think that is correct as the increase is 43 sq ft. In my case at the time of initial booking (Jan 2010) the area mentioned was 1203 sq ft and now it is 1246 sq ft. As mentioned earlier the carpet area is the same.

On another note although this seems like a rip off and actually is, we have to take into consideration that IB are not the only ones doing this. I have literally seen Navi Mumbai develop in front of my eyes since I have been here from 1979. Apart from CIDCO flats all builders now have a loading of approximately 35% to 45%. Since IB had to install another lift as they are now going beyond 25 floors they will obviously have to increase the built up area. I am not trying to side IB as I am myself upset with some ridiculous charges and change in plans etc. but all I am trying to say is that any other builder would do the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by keezpanvel
    Is anyone buying at this rate say for example a 1bhk is out of reach of a person earning even 40,000/- per month 713 x 4500= Rs.32,08,500/- plus parking clubhouse, other charges,etc + stamp duty so even a 1 BHK now would turn up to 37-40 Lakhs.

It seems to high.

Think about it group, Indiabulls is over charging when there is no development in the area on the basis of the Airport development news.

Hi,

I totally agree with you that the rates have hiked up beyond a common mans reach. But on the other hand no builder would want to increase the rates much beyond the market rate as they would not get buyers. IB must be getting buyers even at this rate and that can be the only explanation for the price hike (apart from the airport news).
    CommentQuote
  • Master Plan

Does anyone have a copy of the new master building plan. The allotment has changed almost 50% flats. I was in building K and now could be in 10G1 or 14G1. No clue where these buildings are located in the plan. Any help would be appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • earthquake proof? fsi =4.0? ?

38 storied building! !!
    Is it earthquake proof? I could not find anything written in the agreement.
    Looking the small width of the building it looks very vulnerable to an earthquake.
    Does any one has any information on it?
    Also the foundations are not piled as per IB which is not a good sign in case of earthquake as the foundation can get uprooted.
    IB is using an FSI of 4.0 to make such tall buildings and jeopardizing public safety.
    CommentQuote
  • New Joinee

Hi all,

Have joined the forum today itself. I would request if someone (who has it) can upload (as attachment) the Master Plan. Thanks.:)
    CommentQuote
  • HI EVERY1..

IS ANY1 WHO HAVE SIGN AGREEMENT????PLZ TELL ME COZ FINALLY AFTER MANY CALLS FROM INDIABULLS CUSTOMER CARE I HAVE TO GO TO IB OFFICE ON SUNDAY..
    CommentQuote
  • Can some1 pls tell me, which Tower "Sale Agreements" are in process as of now?

I booked in Tower Y. some time may 2010 and yet to receive a call from IB Customer Care.

Is there any1 else who booked in Tower Y or any other tower and yet to receive a call?

Cheers,
    Vishal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VishalPrabhakar
    Can some1 pls tell me, which Tower "Sale Agreements" are in process as of now?

I booked in Tower Y. some time may 2010 and yet to receive a call from IB Customer Care.

Is there any1 else who booked in Tower Y or any other tower and yet to receive a call?

Cheers,
    Vishal

Vishal

don't worry if you didn't receive the call yet.... i have booked in tower H phase#1 and yet to receive a call... nobody knows on what basis the agreements calls are being made by IB...

cheers
    B
    CommentQuote
  • Master plan - new layout!!

Originally Posted by peeya
    IS ANY1 WHO HAVE SIGN AGREEMENT????PLZ TELL ME COZ FINALLY AFTER MANY CALLS FROM INDIABULLS CUSTOMER CARE I HAVE TO GO TO IB OFFICE ON SUNDAY..

Peeya, which tower have u registered?
    If u get a copy of the new plan, would request you to kindly put it on the forum, for the benefit of all, thanx.
    CommentQuote
  • I am one of the Indiabulls Greens, Panvel customer and have been reading lots of stories going around about the project. I was interested in the project because of its strategic location being near to the proposed international airport and its value for money and have not been disappointed on both the accounts as the proposed international airport has now been finalized and property rates in the area have considerably increased.
    In fact the project is going as per schedule and I have clear information about my flat location at site and specifications. All my queries about the project progress have always been efficiently addressed by the company customer care. One can call up on IB toll free no.18002007755.
    In my view with more amenities being added in the project like a mall, the project seems like a sound investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Newlayout

Originally Posted by drchavda
    Peeya, which tower have u registered?
    If u get a copy of the new plan, would request you to kindly put it on the forum, for the benefit of all, thanx.

Newlayout is attached for all users information
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Master Plan

Originally Posted by newlayout
    Newlayout is attached for all users information

Thanks for uploading the scanned master plan. Any clue which sector are the buildings 10G1 and 14G1. I am not sure why IB is not explicit about these information. We really have to hunt for info.
    CommentQuote