I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bldg 10 is in sector4-2BHK sector

Bldg 14 is in Sector 5 1,1.5BHK sector
    CommentQuote
  • Register

Originally Posted by newlayout
    Bldg 10 is in sector4-2BHK sector

Guys dont forget to register for the below as stated by INDIABULLS, so we know where we are in terms of Panvel Project.

Indiabulls Real Estate launches customer centric management portal
    Indiabulls Real Estate introduces customer-centric e-channel, standardizing, and simplifying access to any information for the customer. Achieving company’s growth objectives called for highly efficient operations, superior service and easy-to-use customer interaction channels that could create satisfying customer experiences.
    Thus Indiabulls Real Estate new Customer Login Page provides a central consolidated platform which captures data from the company's core systems and allows it to be easily formatted and routed into multiple customer communication channels such as print, web, email and SMS
    The Customer Login Page is available as a fully managed service with tabs like ‘Applicant Details’, ‘Account Details’ and ‘Edit Profile’ that permits easy supervision of one’s own account and profile by the customer. While direct links to ‘Payments’, Property Details’ and ‘Construction Updates’ helps our customers not only know about our properties and current status of ongoing projects but ‘New Project Launched’ link also allows customer access to information on Indiabulls latest new project offerings.
    Similarly ‘FAQ’ segment can help resolve some of the common queries of the customers while ‘Raise a Query’ link can address customer’s specific questions. The important feature of the new portal is that it allows customer’s all information at his fingertips strengthening customer relationship through transparency, and anytime access to project related information.
    Undeniably this new enterprise would not only provide a valuable and time-saving tool for customers but also allow the company, further develop its customer relationship identifying additional growth opportunities.
    To know more about the initiative visit https://erealty.indiabulls.com
    CommentQuote
  • RATE REVISION OR NEW PLAN

INDIABULLS GREENS PANVEL has launched new phase at a price of Rs.4000/- where as its present phase which is under construction is priced at Rs.4500/-

Is this a New plan to sell apartments which are not selling or to get in more people in the name of Airport Construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Which are 3 BHK sectors & Buildings?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newlayout

although sector#5 looks a bit crowded, I will rate it better than sector#1 which looks completely isolated from rest of the project due to the proposed Road between sector#1 and rest of the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Her is the breakup

Sector 1: Commercials 17 Floor

Sector 2 : 3 BHK and 2 BHK

Sector 3-4 : 2BHK

Sector 5 : 1,1.5 BHK
    CommentQuote
  • Whats behind sector 5

Newlayout,

Whats behind sector 5?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by drchavda
    Peeya, which tower have u registered?
    If u get a copy of the new plan, would request you to kindly put it on the forum, for the benefit of all, thanx.

Guys,

Mine was tower K on 13th Floor..Don't know the status of new place etc. Can anyone advise ?

Regards
    Vinod
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newlayout

Thanks for layout.

Any idea about Tower K in old plan. Where does it exist in new layout.

Vinod
    CommentQuote
  • RENTAL HOUSING

Originally Posted by tp111
    Newlayout,

Whats behind sector 5?

behind Sector 5 Is the MMRDA Rental Housing Scheme which they say will have separate access and will have a boundary.
    CommentQuote
  • Newlayout

Hi,

Can you give some more info.. which Buildings the 3 BHK & 2 BHK are in Sector 2...? If u have clear idea it would be great if u encircle in the Master Plan.....? Thks
    CommentQuote
  • new location

Hi shukla,
    The guys who had booked with plc will get their new flat on the inner side of the towers i.e adjacent to garden.
    Guys who did not opt for plc will get their new flats on the outer side of the towers.
    The earlier towers Like a, k, etc have no meaning now.
    All 1/1.5 bhk in sector 5, 2bhk in sector 3/4 based on above criteria.
    3bhk and few 2bhk (guys paying 4500 psf) in sector 2.
    You will come to know your exact location only after your pre- agreement meeting.
    CommentQuote
  • Selling

Hello, Would anyone please advice me what way should I approach to sell the flat I have booked. In any case IB is going to take 5% if before registration I think. Should I be first be getting a broker to sell or just contact IB. Well! IB might deduct 5% of the money paid(20%) and return me the rest. What I would like is to sell the flat at slightly less than current rate. The rate has already dropped to 4000/sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ShuklaR
    Hi,

Can you give some more info.. which Buildings the 3 BHK & 2 BHK are in Sector 2...? If u have clear idea it would be great if u encircle in the Master Plan.....? Thks

If you look at Sector 2, its in L shape. 3 BHK are in horizontal line of L shape and at the edge. Corner of L is 2BHK
    CommentQuote
  • Newlayout

Hi,

Since you have the NewLayout, can you post a magnified view of Sector2 as building and Flat Nos are not visible after enlarging the Layout that you had posted earlier. Thanks a lot in advance....
    CommentQuote