Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
3101 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

2014? arihant is launching a mega project in palaspe,panvel, in 6 months with over 4000 flats,golf course,etc and it might complete even before ibrealestate if ibrealestate is going to be completed by 2014-15.

Originally posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel View Post
    Wadia

I agree - 2014 is most optimistic date that we can look. Your assessment was perfect- delays will happen if you factor in the monsoons - for 2 months every year no work will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by sirjee View Post
      2014? arihant is launching a mega project in palaspe,panvel, in 6 months with over 4000 flats,golf course,etc and it might complete even before ibrealestate if ibrealestate is going to be completed by 2014-15.
      so what should we do sirjee. Should we put on our boots and lift the shovels and rush to IB site? Like Arihant says 2014 on paper, IB says 2012 on paper.

Comment

i hope this IB project is earth quake resistant...
        i had read somewhere long back (and some common sense)..., the taller the building gets, the depth (excavation) should be reasonably proportional..

so if, the project plan keeps changing, hope they dnt build on basis on 17 storey and then add the remaining 15 storey to it... and say, bante - bante...32 ho gayi yaar... :-)
        Last edited by Malvish; January 16 2016, 11:57 PM. Reason: expletive

Comment

Since everyone is extrapolating.... let me do different kind here.

One year = 100 pages of discussion on this thread.
          Possession 4 more years from now... therefore 400 more pages to go!!

Admin: Do you have enough disk space?
          Mitti se aya hai... mitti mein mil jaayega!
          :bab (65)

Comment

Originally posted by sweetboy View Post
            Since everyone is extrapolating.... let me do different kind here.

One year = 100 pages of discussion on this thread.
            Possession 4 more years from now... therefore 400 more pages to go!!

Admin: Do you have enough disk space?
            Hi Sweetboy!! Good one!
            A little Different perpsepctive:

One year = rates from 2200 to 3200. township size from 25 acres to 80 acres. floors from 15 to 32.....

Comment

Well, as and when we get possession, I am sure we will all get more familiar, it would certainly be interesting to put a face to all IREF log in names and make a happy neighbourhood.

Comment

Would be good to see the face behind the quiant online identities...

Coming back on the discussions that we were having on the time whic may be required for buidling 32 floors, I have been trying to search the internet on the time that Indiabulls took to build Indiabulls One financial center atr Lower Parel. Undoubtedly it is great property and has also won a few awards.

It is a 20 floor building..any idea when the constructions started adn hwne it ended

Comment

Track record of Indiabulls

I did some internet search on the time taken by Indiabulls to build the towers at the Elphinistone mills. I understand that the towers over there are 20 floors each. here is what I could gather from the internet:

Mar-05 IB wins Jupiter mills
                  Oct-05 High court decides against the sale
                  Jan-06 Supreme court favors mill sales
                  Jan-07 Untiy Infra wins the tender for constructing the building
                  Jul-08 Completion of 20 floor tower 1

I would think that the actual phycial completion of 20 floors took about an year - which means that 2.7 weeks per floor - very close to what Wadia estimated.

This data is very encouraging - shows a very strong execution skills of IB - to have compelted the 20 floor building from start to finish in 18 months.

However In IB Panvel there are more number of buildings of 32 floor each.

Conclusion: It remains to be seen.

SOurce :
                  http://www.accessmylibrary.com/artic...rs-sale-5.html (other articles on the same website)
                  http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...=610339&page=2

Comment

Hi, I am going to be your neighbor in near future in IB Panvel green if I last that long.
                    I have been following your discussions(quite interesting) for quite long time now, and i enjoying every bit of it.
                    Yesterday I visited their office in Vashi, and I was assure that the agreement would be ready within amonth or two. Earlier their commitment on the agreement was by end august.

Anyways, we can always hope for the best .

Comment

thank for the update sir.

we will have some good chat in person as well, IB panvel will come up by mid 2013 hopefully in 33 months from now

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X