I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • THANK YOU INDIABULLS

Originally Posted by subskn
    Hi ibrel_pan,
    Based on the floor plan I have received from IB cust serv is diff than the one you have posted with rate sheet. It appears it could be the new phase. I have attached the floor plan given by IB for building 5C sector 3 2BHK and it appears to all are one size 1246 sq ft. They have alloted me 5C-2401 which they are claiming it is 1246 sq ft. They have not been able to provide any sector plan
    Not sure why they have asked me to mail a cheque for the stamp duty?
    Any clarification would be highly appreciated.
    Thanks

Seeing the Plan i would like to thank INDIABULLS for turning down my request (after approving it) for upgrading my flat from 1 BHK to 2 BHk not only is the 2bhk like a mini 1.5 bhk the 2nd bedroom is a waste in totality. Seems to be great planning by the juniors of HAFEEZ
    CommentQuote
  • two staircases beside each other

Hi subskn,
    the layout looks exactly the same, i mean the room layout and arrangement.... All balconies intact....... I have myself seen at least 2 different areas in one floor for 2bhk flats.
    Maybe in phase 2 they have 3 different areas for 2bhk flats.
    How can we have 2 staircases next to each other? . Another IB invention.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Balconies

Originally Posted by ibrel_pan
    Hi subskn,
    the layout looks exactly the same, i mean the room layout and arrangement.... All balconies intact....... I have myself seen at least 2 different areas in one floor for 2bhk flats.
    Maybe in phase 2 they have 3 different areas for 2bhk flats.
    How can we have 2 staircases next to each other? . Another IB invention.

Thanks.

As per my understanding, there is only one BALCONY, that is in the main room and depending on the type of flat (2 or 3 bkh) there may work area in kitchen and may be one extra with bath room. All the rest are just FLOWER areas, which means there you can put flowerpots, but cannot stand. All these areas are pure wastage of areas and help only to increase the loading.
    CommentQuote
  • balcony in carpet area

If you look at layout posted here, living room/ kitchen have balconies.
    The bedrooms have flower beds but according to IB the level of flower bed is same as floor slab and hence one can stand on it if one wishes to.
    What is not clear is, does carpet area stated in agreement includes the living room/ kitchen balconies or not?
    Flower beds are excluded from that area according to IB.

I am told that it is possible under present municipal rules to enclose the balcony and add that area under carpet area provided the builder pays a certain sum of money to the municipal corporation.
    Also this added area will be considered as carpet area for all practical purposes.
    Only requirement is that the balcony cannot protrude beyond the uttermost building column.i.e the balcony will not be projecting out of the building like a cantilever.
    maybe IB has made use of this loophole.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Greeninvestment
    Dear Keez

I have not received the agreement copy. please forward

Can I get an agreement copy? I too have booked 1.5 BHK and going through same problems.

Regards

Surendra
    CommentQuote
  • agreement

Originally Posted by Surendra22
    Can I get an agreement copy? I too have booked 1.5 BHK and going through same problems.

Regards

Surendra

plz email at ibgpanvel at yahoo.com u will get the copy.
    CommentQuote
  • longtime no posts

Indiabulls desperately trying to call customers and asking them to create customer login id on Indiabulls realestate homepage. These guys have woken up after 1-1/2 years since booking.
    What is the use now when everyone already has the copy of agreement, new master plan, new payment schedule, new floor plan, etc. Maybe they want to send the payment call messages to the above customer ids.
    IB has been unable to complete the allotment of new flat numbers (mapping in IB terminology) and hence many of the investors have not yet been called for agreement meeting.
    CommentQuote
  • ibrel_pan,

Can you pls provide me the link for creating the Customer id on IB Website?

I do not see any options of creating user or something like that:
    Indiabulls Real Estate: India Real Estate & Properties - projects include High-end Office and Commercial Spaces, Premium Residential Developments, Integrated Townships, Luxury Resorts and Special Economic Zones (SEZ).

Cheers,
    Vishal
    CommentQuote
  • access

Originally Posted by VishalPrabhakar
    ibrel_pan,

Can you pls provide me the link for creating the Customer id on IB Website?

I do not see any options of creating user or something like that:
    Indiabulls Real Estate: India Real Estate & Properties - projects include High-end Office and Commercial Spaces, Premium Residential Developments, Integrated Townships, Luxury Resorts and Special Economic Zones (SEZ).

Cheers,
    Vishal

https://erealty.indiabulls.com/
    CommentQuote

• One cannot register on this website if S/He don't have his/her "Customer ID". I enquired about this and found that IB is yet to generate a customer id for Panvel Customer's.
    CommentQuote
  • DNA today................ must read.

Friends,
    Please read today (26th march) DNA newspaper front page. Mumbai death toll can be 160000 in case of an earthquake as per study conducted by IIT mumbai for BMC. However they forgot to add another 12000 + in panvel thanks to India bulls project ! !!!!!!

Panvel is in earthquake sensitive zone as a major fault line passes through it (western ghat fault line & chiplun fault line) according to prof sinha of IIT Mumbai.

38 storied building will undergo considerable damage on a 6.5 magnitude earthquake if not a total collapse.

Insurance premium as mentioned in the agreement to be paid by us for fire/ earthquake damage of building can be pretty high.
    CommentQuote
  • But we need customer ID and this will be given to us by customer care.

I was told by them that its given to those who had made the agreement.

is it true ? if not, then how to get customer id ??
    CommentQuote
  • 4 BHK in Indiabulls Green Panvel

Hi to All Members,
    Anyone aware of 4 bhk location as per new plan. Earlier booking was in tower R.
    CommentQuote
  • hey guys, back online after a long time,, would like to know has anyone signed the agreement in its present format.??

had a read through the agreement fwd by a few of u guys, find it appaling ...Ib thinking we r a bunck of moron's
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sonu7778
    hey guys, back online after a long time,, would like to know has anyone signed the agreement in its present format.??

had a read through the agreement fwd by a few of u guys, find it appaling ...Ib thinking we r a bunck of moron's

hi Sonu

welcome back!
    a large number of buyers have come together to raise a united voice against IB's unilateral agreement... update your details in following online spreadsheet if you wanna be a part of this group.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiUmJf0wEgekdE9PcDdiSHpGTHZvR3E5bl9nU2Y0X1E&hl=en#gid=0

you can use your gmail login id and password.

cheers
    B
    CommentQuote