Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 2 days ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Thanks. I was told by India bulls officer, that in the agreement the possession date will be mentioned as Dec2012.
    I think there is a law which says that the builder has to compensate the buyer in case there is a delay in delivery.
    Anybody around who knows about this law?

Comment

Laws -- haha -- there are N numbers of laws with N number of loopholes..so laws really doesnt hold any substance until its backed by money power.

I dont expect IB to give any kinda clarity till the final decision on airport is taken. IB has funding from LN Mittal (steel czar) & NCP top supremos.

They know demand is there & despite being non-transparent, poeple are rushing to their offices for purchasing flats hence they are dictating terms.

A SMALL RETAIL brokerage firm started ~9 years back today is on the way to become REAL ESTATE behemoth...

Comment

Entry into this project

Guys, its nice to see a 100 page discussion on one project, I am looking for a project to invest in Mumbai, I couldnt read all the pages of this discussion, so anybody who is old to this thread, can you please suggest, if this is the right project to enter now and if there is scope to enter in to this and how much appreciation one can aim for in the next 2-3 years from now and whats the current price psf and overall sizes available.

Comment

Guys - just a few days back, I saw posts mentioning that the rate have gone up to 3200 ps. After which, I logged on to allcheckdeals.com to verify and YES - it did show 3200.... - (This is site from where I got to know of IB project) and the rates here have always been inline with IB rates.

But to my surprise, just yesterday when I was browsing thru, i saw the rates to be at 3100....any thoughts...?

Comment

Planning to buy 1.5 BHK for investment purpose in IB panvel

Hello mates,

I am currently in the US and planning to buy 1.5 BHK for investment purpose in IB Panvel. Can someone who remotely purchased a flat in IB share his experience of paperwork? How is it being done? Are there chances of any scam taking place etc? Also, do you think that 1.5 BHK is right choice or should I go for a minimum 2 BHK. I am thinking 1.5 BHK because I think that they might get sold off quickly than other bigger flats. I am not sure if people would be willing to pay 60 lakhs in Panvel even after 3 years.

Thanks,
            Prakash

Comment

Originally posted by varundev11 View Post
              Guys, its nice to see a 100 page discussion on one project, I am looking for a project to invest in Mumbai, I couldnt read all the pages of this discussion, so anybody who is old to this thread, can you please suggest, if this is the right project to enter now and if there is scope to enter in to this and how much appreciation one can aim for in the next 2-3 years from now and whats the current price psf and overall sizes available.
              I think this is a good project if your purpose is purely that of investment and you are not in a hurry for possession.

Comment

Originally posted by prakashpandey View Post
                Hello mates,

I am currently in the US and planning to buy 1.5 BHK for investment purpose in IB Panvel. Can someone who remotely purchased a flat in IB share his experience of paperwork? How is it being done? Are there chances of any scam taking place etc? Also, do you think that 1.5 BHK is right choice or should I go for a minimum 2 BHK. I am thinking 1.5 BHK because I think that they might get sold off quickly than other bigger flats. I am not sure if people would be willing to pay 60 lakhs in Panvel even after 3 years.

Thanks,
                Prakash
                I have bought (or at least I can say initiated the process of buying) remotely by paying the booking amount while I was out of India. But I did it through allcheckdeals. The process was smooth and without much hassles. Sure enough I had to wait for almost a month for my booking amount cheque to be deposited by IB.... but that was because it was a very early stage of this project. Also as mentioned by VishalPrabhakar allcheckdeals' rates are always inline with those of IB.
                Last edited by bhushank4; September 30 2010, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Page 99

So we are now on the 99th page and still things are not clear with IB......how many more pages to go to sign the agreement....and hooooowwwww many more to get possessionnnnn?????
                  Last edited by indiabulls; October 1 2010, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Re: Page 99

What exactly does the second statement mean? ;-)

- Prakash

Comment

Panvel Airport

See the links.
                      http://www.indianexpress.com/news/panvel-not-ideal-site-for-mumbais-second-airport/673613/
                      http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/international-airport-in-panvel-may-get-saturated-in-25-years-orf-report/406143/

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X