I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • IB Blunders continue....

Just wanted to share a letter (full of blunders) which I received recently from IB....

I need not say anything here as you will understand what is wrong by just comparing the payment tables in the 1st installment demand letter dated 26th April with that in the letter dated 4th Sept.

For privacy reasons I have only attached the screenshots of the tables from the respective letters.

The 1st installment demand letter dated 26th April clearly says that there is no residual payment due till that date whereas in their 4th Sept letter they have increased (God knows how) the previous payment amount as well as the 1st installment amount itself and also charged me with a interest on the balance amounts payable for late payment :)

I have a proof in form of the payment receipts and all of them where paid within the time limits given by IB.

I have reported this BS to Indiabulls and asked for a clarification...

I might not be the only person sailing in this boat..... so just wanted to share it with other members.

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    Just wanted to share a letter (full of blunders) which I received recently from IB....

I need not say anything here as you will understand what is wrong by just comparing the payment tables in the 1st installment demand letter dated 26th April with that in the letter dated 4th Sept.

For privacy reasons I have only attached the screenshots of the tables from the respective letters.

The 1st installment demand letter dated 26th April clearly says that there is no residual payment due till that date whereas in their 4th Sept letter they have increased (God knows how) the previous payment amount as well as the 1st installment amount itself and also charged me with a interest on the balance amounts payable for late payment :)

I have a proof in form of the payment receipts and all of them where paid within the time limits given by IB.

I have reported this BS to Indiabulls and asked for a clarification...

I might not be the only person sailing in this boat..... so just wanted to share it with other members.

That is because of the increase in the super built up area (as you had noted earlier when you calculated the cupboards as well). As per their letter the new price is 4.3% more than before. At best they woul waive the interest saying that you are not responsible for the tentativeness of the plans.

The 2nd change seems even more drstaic for everyone who booked in phase 1. Phase 1 people will have to do without any amenities on their side. They will have to cross a 100 feet (6 lanes) road to get to the swimming pool, tennis court or club. the complex will have an annual fatality rate due to road accidents:bab (45):.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4

The 1st installment demand letter dated 26th April clearly says that there is no residual payment due till that date whereas in their 4th Sept letter they have increased (God knows how) the previous payment amount

Can you pls confirm with IB why the amount is shown as increased now??? Is this because they have increased your super built-up from 1407 to 1673?? If it so, then they should show the justification like new plan, etc.

I think as I sensed from beginning, they show increased area in their web, NOT BY MISTAKE, but with the intention of increasing area.....(putting so in the web, give a sensation to the customer that they may increase the area).

But one has to wait till we sign the agreement to believe anything from IB..

Can you pls confirm with IB why the amount is shown as increased now??? Is this because they have increased your super built-up from 1407 to 1673?? If it so, then they should show the justification like new plan, etc.

I think as I sensed from beginning, they show increased area in their web, NOT BY MISTAKE, but with the intention of increasing area.....(putting so in the web, give a sensation to the customer that they may increase the area).

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indiabulls
    The 1st installment demand letter dated 26th April clearly says that there is no residual payment due till that date whereas in their 4th Sept letter they have increased (God knows how) the previous payment amount

The amount receivable are calculated using the area indicated on the application form, which are tentative. Areas are subject to change in accordance with BS.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jadhav_ravi
    That is because of the increase in the super built up area (as you had noted earlier when you calculated the cupboards as well). As per their letter the new price is 4.3% more than before. At best they woul waive the interest saying that you are not responsible for the tentativeness of the plans.

IB customer relationship manager called me later today and has asked me to ignore this letter. I have asked them to send me another letter /email stating that the above letter should be ignored so that I could refer to it in future if they come back with similar blunders again in future. As per one of the previous posts (probably from ph#1 buyer) it was assured by IB that price will not be increased without prior intimation. This letter (dated 4th Sept) was a shocker for me as they didn't mention anything about revised (increased) area in this letter. On the contrary they were charging me late payment fees along with interest after making all their payments in time. I would like to encourage anyone else who gets such an erroneous correspondence from IB to report it back to them ASAP thus bringing it to their notice.

Originally Posted by jadhav_ravi
    The 2nd change seems even more drstaic for everyone who booked in phase 1. Phase 1 people will have to do without any amenities on their side. They will have to cross a 100 feet (6 lanes) road to get to the swimming pool, tennis court or club. the complex will have an annual fatality rate due to road accidents:bab (45):.

Dear Jadhav_Ravi

As mentioned earlier, I think it is too early to comment on this. There has already been an instance where IB switched the positions of Swimming pool and Garden and floated the "master-layout" on their website and it was there for at around 2-3 months. There were lot of rumours about IB cheating those buyers who had already bought paying PLC for swimming pool view. But they switched the positions of swimming pool and garden later, as it was originally placed, and all those rumours were put to an end. So unless IB floats a revised plan on their official website, with drastic changes as mentioned by you, the current plan as attached below and which shows equally distributed amenities in both phases, holds good.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • The above plan definitely has to change, given the extra acres. Raash has definitely seen a new plan. It is highly probable that they will use the new plan to get government sanction. I do not see the advantage of you'll waiting for them to gain plan-sanction before even showing the plan to you.
    Keeping apart the delays, the sanctions, the payment and area issues, do you not even deserve to be kept in loop with what plan they are submitting for approval. Should you just wait to be told that this is the plan: take it or leave it as it is already sanctioned and cannot change.
    Are your email and postal addresses just for the sake of sending payment notices, errant payment demands and for announcing commercial sales. Can these not be used for sending any updates.

Paramesh,sonu007, peeya, Jia, Atul, Narendra, Sonu7778, yogi888, nilayk: where are you guys?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi every1...

guys i m missing mr wadia and jia..plz some1 find mr wadia and jia..mr wadia and jia i need ur ideas and views:)
    CommentQuote
  • guys the plans have changed for sure. But like anyone here I do not know what will be submitted for approvals. I had seen a copy a month agao but dont remember exact details. But yes there is 100ft road dividing the big project with large tracts for future development.

If at all there are any changes to payments, pool views etc IB will take care of it hopefully. B+ :)

They are building a new brand in RE space and will not want irate customers for few lakhs.

Be in touch with the sales guys and take it up with them.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone of us, who has time can visit IB sales office to see (and understand) the new masterplan and later make a visit to the site to co-relate the work with the master plan?? I think this will throw much light on the issue.

Also to ask IB sales guys about the 100 ft road and position of phase 1 and 2 and the location of swimmimg pool, etc.???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Z_Shan
    yes there is 100ft road dividing the big project with large tracts for future development.

Another assertion that the plan is changed to have 100 feet road between phase 1 residents and the swimming pool, tennis court & club house.

Originally Posted by Z_Shan

They are building a new brand in RE space and will not want irate customers for few lakhs.

Be in touch with the sales guys and take it up with them.

irate?? Members of this thread feel harrassed:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
    Can anyone of us, who has time can visit IB sales office to see (and understand) the new masterplan and later make a visit to the site to co-relate the work with the master plan?? I think this will throw much light on the issue.

Also to ask IB sales guys about the 100 ft road and position of phase 1 and 2 and the location of swimmimg pool, etc.???

You are right indiabulls. We should listen straight from the horse's mouth.

Visiting the site will be no good as the development is in very early phase to understand what is being built.

For people who can't make it to the sales office/elphinston road office, can you please email or call them:
    02230440623/24/25
    customer.careindiabulls.com & ceo.realestateindiabulls.com

If you want to spend more time talking to their sales team toll free then:
    India – 1800-200-7755
    USA – 1866-7702-091
    UK - 8081683093indiabulls.com

India – 1800-200-7755
    USA – 1866-7702-091
    UK - 8081683093indiabulls.com

India – 1800-200-7755
    USA – 1866-7702-091
    UK - 8081683093
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by peeya
    guys i m missing mr wadia and jia..plz some1 find mr wadia and jia..mr wadia and jia i need ur ideas and views:)

Is it possible that you can collect genuine info from your personal contact in IB Sales team???
    CommentQuote
    Is it possible that you can collect genuine info from your personal contact in IB Sales team???

Also Baner2010 had spoken to Vipul Bansal before. Can he talk to him again to know the latest?
    CommentQuote
  • Jadhav : heres one more use of our postal addresses for IB -:bab (63):- they are now sending cards offering 1% commission for all the bookings referred by us.
    CommentQuote
  • guys,

for those of us who have already invested, it cannot get worse in the sense that they cannot make a further demand until the agreement. At that moment of time there will certainly be more transparency. We may have to bear some more uncertainty until then.

For whatever its worth a friend who met Mr. Bansal, has conveyed that this is going to be one of its kind project. I believe they are appointing professionals for the sports academy they have lined up there and some other good things. However we all are waiting for something concrete pun intended to materialise before we get optimistic.
    CommentQuote