Hello Guru,

Once again small guidance required.

I have selected one property which has very good location and with budgeted price.

I had some query about the land please help in clearing my doubt.


Properties has been build and develop on land which has been taken from MAHADA government in the name of “OBC caste only preferable to women”. So that flat will be owned only in the name of women’s of OBC caste only.

I am interested in buying 1BHK flat in that building , but roam can be sold only to Women.
I would like to buy the flat in the name of my Mother.


Since my mother is house wife no income (age 58) .How could I will get home loan from bank.
As if will be granted for Income tax rebate.
Read more
0 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found for this discussion.