Hello People,

There is this residential project, Om Palace (only 1 BHKs), is coming Off Malad Link Road being developed by Makwana Group Builders & Developers.

Project details are:
Type: 1 BHKs only (3 units per floor)
Total floors: 22
Rate: 11000 psf + 50 floor rise from first floor onwards
Size: 650 super built-up (360 carpet)

Is any of you'll in this forum,
- knows about this project?
- builder reputation and etc?
- any more details about this project?
- is it worth investing in this project as an end-user?

Please update on the above.
Thank you all in advance.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is this project on the way to Madh island ? whats the exact location - some of these areas are prone to flooding in rains and have environmental issues also....
    CommentQuote
  • 44% loading in a 1 BHK - that is way too much. For 360 carpet, honestly one would not get any room that is decent size enougth.
    The rate of 11k psf also seems to be high if it is not prior to mid-chowki.
    CommentQuote
  • Om Palace - Off Malad Link Road by Makwana Group

Originally Posted by simsagar
    Is this project on the way to Madh island ? whats the exact location - some of these areas are prone to flooding in rains and have environmental issues also....

This project is little inside in the lane (on the east side) opposite to Goregaon Sports Club/Toyota Showroom on the Malad Link Road. I'm not aware of the flooding in this area or about environmental issues, if any.
    http://www.themakwanagroup.com/ompalace/

44% loading in a 1 BHK - that is way too much. For 360 carpet, honestly one would not get any room that is decent size enougth.
    The rate of 11k psf also seems to be high if it is not prior to mid-chowki.

Yes, 44% loading is very much on the higher side as well as the price this project is asking for.

Considering the loading and price which are on the higher side, is it even worth considering?
    Any idea what should the correct price to ask for this project in this area?

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Location is decent and has good social infra - check the flooding part during the current rains....ask auto-walla orpan-walla they will share the exact details.

if u r on rent and have no place of ur won then this place can be ur shelter till u get enough monies for another decent place.
    (bargain and see what discount u can get)

if u r thinking of investment - check the local realtor for the expected rent - do ur math and see if it's benefitial
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zameen
    This project is little inside in the lane (on the east side) opposite to Goregaon Sports Club/Toyota Showroom on the Malad Link Road. I'm not aware of the flooding in this area or about environmental issues, if any.
    Om Palace » The Makwana Group | Builders & Developers

Yes, 44% loading is very much on the higher side as well as the price this project is asking for.

Considering the loading and price which are on the higher side, is it even worth considering?
    Any idea what should the correct price to ask for this project in this area?

Thanks in advance

If the location is in the opp lane of Goregoan Sports Club i.e off the Malad Link road - then I agree that the location is decent & there is no specific flooding concern that I have seen in that area. However, the loading is very high and so is the rate - the rate is high because these are all small sized flats and its unlikely the complex will have any other amenities - unless the builder has advised otherwise.

The total cost of bare flat comes to around INR 72 lacs on the 1st floor, excludes service tax, SD, Regn, Vat, car park etc. In the same locality you can look for a ready to move resale for around 80-85 lacs and you may get a better carpet area for same amount.
    CommentQuote