Has anybody booked a flat in Acme Oasis, Kandivali East ? This is still in early stages and currently being sold under pre-launch offer. Please share any positive / negative information.
Read more
Reply
374 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dharmeshhh007
    From what i hear from some section of people is that based on the new rules of BMC, Acme oasis is revising the plan to introduce few additional floors. So the earlier IOD and CC received is no longer valid. They will have to resubmit the fresh plan and obtain fresh IOD and CC and to the extent there might be further delay. Can any one confirm this?

    Also what i heard is, as per the new rules, balcony / dry balcony / duct etc area in now included in FSI, Acme is now trying to revised the plan a bit so that maximum area can be brought under carpet area. Accordingly, each buyer stand to benefit as the balcony, dry balcony and duct area is proposed to be taken inside the flat and the usable carpet area will be increased. So now enjoy bigger hall, bedrooms, kitchen and bathrooms. The useable carpet is bound to increase in the range of 90 - 160 sq ft depending on the size of flat. Certainly a welcome move by the builder. cheers.

    However all this might delay the project further, but then if the buyers stand to benefit by way of bigger homes, nobody stands to loose or object such a move.

    I inquired about the project few weeks back and the builder said that 2 bhk are available only above 22 - 25th floor. Is this true. I wish to invest in kandivali east area with no real desperation for possesion. Is there any other good project in and around. please help.




    Mr dharmeshhh007, I dont think the buyers have not come accross any communication from Acme for any such modification in the plans. If they do, it would be a blessing in disguise. But generally builders are not so considerate. All they are bothered about is selling their inventory. And as most of the units of acme oasis has been sold, i really doubt of the builder would do anythg that benefits the buyers. They are least bothered.

    Further, on one of the other threads, you have said to not consider this project as an option and over here you have praised. Follow the link: https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/mumbai-real-estate/24095-acme-oasis-kandivali?t=26154

    You seem to be confused about your views on this project. Make up your mind and give your correct opinion / views.

    Also you seem to have missed the impact of delay in construction on the buyers. the buyers will have to carry additional burden of increase in service tax rate. Only payments made upto Mar 31, 2012 will be subject to service tax 2.58%. remaining payments due will attract service tax 3.10%. had there been no delays, buyers would have paid 2.58 on majority of the payments towards slabs completed uptil mar 31, 2012.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by baggi911
    Mr dharmeshhh007, I dont think the buyers have not come accross any communication from Acme for any such modification in the plans. If they do, it would be a blessing in disguise. But generally builders are not so considerate. All they are bothered about is selling their inventory. And as most of the units of acme oasis has been sold, i really doubt of the builder would do anythg that benefits the buyers. They are least bothered.

    Further, on one of the other threads, you have said to not consider this project as an option and over here you have praised. Follow the link: https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/mumbai-real-estate/24095-acme-oasis-kandivali?t=26154

    You seem to be confused about your views on this project. Make up your mind and give your correct opinion / views.

    Also you seem to have missed the impact of delay in construction on the buyers. the buyers will have to carry additional burden of increase in service tax rate. Only payments made upto Mar 31, 2012 will be subject to service tax 2.58%. remaining payments due will attract service tax 3.10%. had there been no delays, buyers would have paid 2.58 on majority of the payments towards slabs completed uptil mar 31, 2012.



    Earlier i was very much for this project - the layout is extremely good and had also heard that based on the the new rules, the builder is trying to modify the plans to offer bigger hall, kitchen, bedrooms. But that doesnt seem to be the case. Also, after reading and listening to reviews, i have changed my mind. However, if they stil change the plans to increase the area of the rooms to take the area of balcony / dry balcony and flower bed area inside, then i MAY again be inclined.

    But yes, normal delay is a part and parcel of this industry but this project has been delayed since a long time now. I heard few buyers paid thier last installment towards slab almost 1 - 1.5 years back. Thats ridiculous. If 1 slab is going to take so long den hw long will 30+ slab will take.

    Thats what my fear is and so dropped it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khekda
    i think its been almost 2 months now that they received the CC. But i can bet the construction wouldn't have started yet. Please let me know if i am wrong.

    Expect completion by 2015
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khekda
    i think its been almost 2 months now that they received the CC. But i can bet the construction wouldn't have started yet. Please let me know if i am wrong.



    I think construction started two weeks ago.
    --BK
    CommentQuote
  • any update on ACME Oasis - is the project work re-started and all approvals in place....whats the current psf rate? for 2 BHK...plz share whatever info u have so can make the decision to visit the site for self inpsection...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by simsagar
    any update on ACME Oasis - is the project work re-started and all approvals in place....whats the current psf rate? for 2 BHK...plz share whatever info u have so can make the decision to visit the site for self inpsection...



    After reading the updates and status of the project, if you are still wanting to vist de site for self inspection and to make a decision, then kudos to you and your sense of optimism.

    Many buyers monies are stuck with the builder now with no progress in construction since over 2 years.

    If you feel parking your money with a bank as FD is more riskier than investing your money on Acme oasis, then you are heading towards the right direction. Do visit the site and shops / hutments nearby for more insights!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks 4 Update on ACME Oasis

    Thanks for words of caution and warning of the impending DANGER.

    With all this info - i have dropped ACME Oasis from my list.

    Thanks a million & appreciate your feed-back!!
    CommentQuote
  • i appreciate the honesty displayed by acme at the time of booking -- their advertisemnts clearly mentioned that the project is an investment for your children ...........it was targetted at age group of 25 to 30 who are newly married ......
    CommentQuote
  • From my reasearch of the background of acme builders, looks like they have executed many projects in suburbs of mumbai and are quite experienced. The list of completed projects are also available on their websites. But the only drawback, is there are no high rise projects executed by them except for acme oasis and acme ozone, which are still at a very very very early stage of completion and thats why may be they are having some difficulty. But opefully they will come out of the difficulties soon..
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/mumbai-real-estate/29166-acme-oasis-phase-ii-kandivali-mumbai?t=31083

    add this link also w.r.t. arrogant and unproffessional staff to the above list for evaluation
    CommentQuote
  • arrogant acme staff

    Originally Posted by baggi911
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/mumbai-real-estate/29166-acme-oasis-phase-ii-kandivali-mumbai?t=31083

    add this link also w.r.t. arrogant and unproffessional staff to the above list for evaluation


    I second your views. The builders are sweet tooth while striking the deals, but subsequently when it comes to answering the customers on the delays, they generally shy away. And with the delay in acme oasis project for over 2 year, it is but obvious that the soft spoken salesmen would now turn devil and avoiding answering questions.
    CommentQuote
  • Changing plans without informing customer is highly possible

    Originally Posted by dharmeshhh007
    From what i hear from some section of people is that based on the new rules of BMC, Acme oasis is revising the plan to introduce few additional floors. So the earlier IOD and CC received is no longer valid. They will have to resubmit the fresh plan and obtain fresh IOD and CC and to the extent there might be further delay. Can any one confirm this?

    Also what i heard is, as per the new rules, balcony / dry balcony / duct etc area in now included in FSI, Acme is now trying to revised the plan a bit so that maximum area can be brought under carpet area. Accordingly, each buyer stand to benefit as the balcony, dry balcony and duct area is proposed to be taken inside the flat and the usable carpet area will be increased. So now enjoy bigger hall, bedrooms, kitchen and bathrooms. The useable carpet is bound to increase in the range of 90 - 160 sq ft depending on the size of flat. Certainly a welcome move by the builder. cheers.

    However all this might delay the project further, but then if the buyers stand to benefit by way of bigger homes, nobody stands to loose or object such a move.

    I inquired about the project few weeks back and the builder said that 2 bhk are available only above 22 - 25th floor. Is this true. I wish to invest in kandivali east area with no real desperation for possesion. Is there any other good project in and around. please help.




    Are you sure about this statement of yours "Acme is now trying to revised the plan a bit so that maximum area can be brought under carpet area. Accordingly, each buyer stand to benefit as the balcony, dry balcony and duct area is proposed to be taken inside the flat and the usable carpet area will be increased. So now enjoy bigger hall, bedrooms, kitchen and bathrooms. The useable carpet is bound to increase in the range of 90 - 160 sq ft depending on the size of flat"

    Because i have heard that since the balcony, dry balcony and duct area was never included in carpet and hence not promised as such, Acme is now revising the plans to exclude this completely. Y will acme want this to come under FSI. Acme would rather not give the buyer these things and instead build additional floors to comsume the FSI.

    So in effect the customers would be cheated as Acme Oasis might possibly revise the plans to exclude the balcony, dry balcony, duct area without informing the customers. Knowing the reputation of builders, they would certaining do as much fraud as possible by keeping the customer in dark and acme is no better.
    CommentQuote
  • Acme keeping customers in dark

    Originally Posted by jiggy80
    Are you sure about this statement of yours "Acme is now trying to revised the plan a bit so that maximum area can be brought under carpet area. Accordingly, each buyer stand to benefit as the balcony, dry balcony and duct area is proposed to be taken inside the flat and the usable carpet area will be increased. So now enjoy bigger hall, bedrooms, kitchen and bathrooms. The useable carpet is bound to increase in the range of 90 - 160 sq ft depending on the size of flat"

    Because i have heard that since the balcony, dry balcony and duct area was never included in carpet and hence not promised as such, Acme is now revising the plans to exclude this completely. Y will acme want this to come under FSI. Acme would rather not give the buyer these things and instead build additional floors to comsume the FSI.

    So in effect the customers would be cheated as Acme Oasis might possibly revise the plans to exclude the balcony, dry balcony, duct area without informing the customers. Knowing the reputation of builders, they would certaining do as much fraud as possible by keeping the customer in dark and acme is no better.



    I completely agree with you. A builder who has collected monies from customers since over 2 years and hasn't done any work on the site and who has strayed away from registering agreement, can go to any extent to fool the customer. I have no doubt that Acme would have very smartly kept all the changes in plans secret and wouldn't have disclosed it to the customers.

    A reputed builder like godrej or tata would have definitely informed their customers first and taken them into confidence before doing any such thing and it goes without saying that they would have stuck to their promise of giving possession on time. From the way the construction is going on, it would easily take more than 4-5 years from hereon to finish the construction. And dont forget that the project was launched in 2009. So its already 3 yrs and add 4-5 years more!!
    CommentQuote


  • I visited this project last week and 3 fl parking is completed. There has been change in plan the area for balcony will be taken inside the flat means rooms are going to be bigger now. They have already open gate from Akurli road. Looks like construction is speeding up. They got approval till 6th floor and these approvals are going to be in phases. I have booked this 2.5 yrs back. And I think it is good buy and I really like the layout of this. This is going to be one of the good project in kandivali area.
    CommentQuote