Collapse

Acme Oasis, Acme Group, Kandivali East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 6 2017
455 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Acme Oasis, Acme Group, Kandivali East, Mumbai

What is the current per sq ft price on the flat?

Comment

Originally posted by khekda
      certainly something to cheer abput. After all the project has come to life after a long time. If you put acme oasis in search on this forum and then choose show post, you will notice that people have made inquiry bout this project way back in nov 09.

And now in mar 12, the builder has got a cc till the 6th floor!

you can imagine the completion time of the project. even if you take 20 days for 1 slab completion, then 33 floors will take 660 days + another one and half year for brickwork and internal and external finishing. So that means it will take 3.5 yrs atleast to finish the project (if getting a cc for 6 floors took them more than 2 years, then imagine what it is going to be for 33 floors, which is not factored in 3.5 years).

So in short a project launched in nov 09 will be finished by oct 2015 that too after ignoring the time the builder would take to obtain approvals.

Note that the delay for the last year or so was because of the new BMC rule about FSI. Most of the builder projects were stuck . Thats good for the unit price.. demand and supply...

--BK

Comment

hmmm

Acme knows how to start a project .....but doesnt know how to end it ....this project wll take years to see the light of day ......only home is that its a jv between acme and galmore ...i trust galmore

Comment

Originally posted by bkhote View Post
          Note that the delay for the last year or so was because of the new BMC rule about FSI. Most of the builder projects were stuck . Thats good for the unit price.. demand and supply...

--BK
          I agree. Most of the builders are helpless and are at the mercy of the BMC officials and lack of clarity on the rules. There is nothing much that can be done about it. So delays are justified and a part and parcel of this industry.

Comment

Originally posted by bkhote View Post
            They have received a CC till 6th floor and work to start soon. They have also made an easy access road from Mahindra. Cheers
            From what i hear from some section of people is that based on the new rules of BMC, Acme oasis is revising the plan to introduce few additional floors. So the earlier IOD and CC received is no longer valid. They will have to resubmit the fresh plan and obtain fresh IOD and CC and to the extent there might be further delay. Can any one confirm this?

Also what i heard is, as per the new rules, balcony / dry balcony / duct etc area in now included in FSI, Acme is now trying to revised the plan a bit so that maximum area can be brought under carpet area. Accordingly, each buyer stand to benefit as the balcony, dry balcony and duct area is proposed to be taken inside the flat and the usable carpet area will be increased. So now enjoy bigger hall, bedrooms, kitchen and bathrooms. The useable carpet is bound to increase in the range of 90 - 160 sq ft depending on the size of flat. Certainly a welcome move by the builder. cheers.

However all this might delay the project further, but then if the buyers stand to benefit by way of bigger homes, nobody stands to loose or object such a move.

I inquired about the project few weeks back and the builder said that 2 bhk are available only above 22 - 25th floor. Is this true. I wish to invest in kandivali east area with no real desperation for possesion. Is there any other good project in and around. please help.

Comment

Originally posted by ashishpune View Post
              What is the current per sq ft price on the flat?
              9000 - 9500 psf + 30-50 rs floor rise

Comment

Originally posted by dharmeshhh007 View Post
                From what i hear from some section of people is that based on the new rules of BMC, Acme oasis is revising the plan to introduce few additional floors. So the earlier IOD and CC received is no longer valid. They will have to resubmit the fresh plan and obtain fresh IOD and CC and to the extent there might be further delay. Can any one confirm this?

Also what i heard is, as per the new rules, balcony / dry balcony / duct etc area in now included in FSI, Acme is now trying to revised the plan a bit so that maximum area can be brought under carpet area. Accordingly, each buyer stand to benefit as the balcony, dry balcony and duct area is proposed to be taken inside the flat and the usable carpet area will be increased. So now enjoy bigger hall, bedrooms, kitchen and bathrooms. The useable carpet is bound to increase in the range of 90 - 160 sq ft depending on the size of flat. Certainly a welcome move by the builder. cheers.

However all this might delay the project further, but then if the buyers stand to benefit by way of bigger homes, nobody stands to loose or object such a move.

I inquired about the project few weeks back and the builder said that 2 bhk are available only above 22 - 25th floor. Is this true. I wish to invest in kandivali east area with no real desperation for possesion. Is there any other good project in and around. please help.

Mr dharmeshhh007, I dont think the buyers have not come accross any communication from Acme for any such modification in the plans. If they do, it would be a blessing in disguise. But generally builders are not so considerate. All they are bothered about is selling their inventory. And as most of the units of acme oasis has been sold, i really doubt of the builder would do anythg that benefits the buyers. They are least bothered.

Further, on one of the other threads, you have said to not consider this project as an option and over here you have praised. Follow the link: http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...ali-26154.html

You seem to be confused about your views on this project. Make up your mind and give your correct opinion / views.

Also you seem to have missed the impact of delay in construction on the buyers. the buyers will have to carry additional burden of increase in service tax rate. Only payments made upto Mar 31, 2012 will be subject to service tax 2.58%. remaining payments due will attract service tax 3.10%. had there been no delays, buyers would have paid 2.58 on majority of the payments towards slabs completed uptil mar 31, 2012.
                Last edited by baggi911; March 25 2012, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by baggi911 View Post
                  Mr dharmeshhh007, I dont think the buyers have not come accross any communication from Acme for any such modification in the plans. If they do, it would be a blessing in disguise. But generally builders are not so considerate. All they are bothered about is selling their inventory. And as most of the units of acme oasis has been sold, i really doubt of the builder would do anythg that benefits the buyers. They are least bothered.

Further, on one of the other threads, you have said to not consider this project as an option and over here you have praised. Follow the link: http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...ali-26154.html

You seem to be confused about your views on this project. Make up your mind and give your correct opinion / views.

Also you seem to have missed the impact of delay in construction on the buyers. the buyers will have to carry additional burden of increase in service tax rate. Only payments made upto Mar 31, 2012 will be subject to service tax 2.58%. remaining payments due will attract service tax 3.10%. had there been no delays, buyers would have paid 2.58 on majority of the payments towards slabs completed uptil mar 31, 2012.

Earlier i was very much for this project - the layout is extremely good and had also heard that based on the the new rules, the builder is trying to modify the plans to offer bigger hall, kitchen, bedrooms. But that doesnt seem to be the case. Also, after reading and listening to reviews, i have changed my mind. However, if they stil change the plans to increase the area of the rooms to take the area of balcony / dry balcony and flower bed area inside, then i MAY again be inclined.

But yes, normal delay is a part and parcel of this industry but this project has been delayed since a long time now. I heard few buyers paid thier last installment towards slab almost 1 - 1.5 years back. Thats ridiculous. If 1 slab is going to take so long den hw long will 30+ slab will take.

Thats what my fear is and so dropped it.
                  Last edited by dharmeshhh007; April 1 2012, 11:15 AM.

Comment

i think its been almost 2 months now that they received the CC. But i can bet the construction wouldn't have started yet. Please let me know if i am wrong.
                    Expect completion by 2015

Comment

i think its been almost 2 months now that they received the CC. But i can bet the construction wouldn't have started yet. Please let me know if i am wrong.

I think construction started two weeks ago.
                      --BK

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X