Has anybody booked a flat in Acme Oasis, Kandivali East ? This is still in early stages and currently being sold under pre-launch offer. Please share any positive / negative information.
Read more
374 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • In fact they say their plan is to give possession by December, 2017 which it seems may not be possible.
    CommentQuote
  • I seriously doubt 2017 handover..

BUT if CC's are given in one shot from 19th to 36, it is surely possible...hope it happens!!
    CommentQuote
  • Any further updates on progress of upper floors?
    CommentQuote
  • i am planning to buy in acme oasis. can you guide me. Shud I go with the acme housing. they told me possession is by Dec 2017 and Max by Mar 2018
    CommentQuote
  • Do u have what's app group for acme oasis
    CommentQuote
  • rupak shenoy; Be mentally prepared for a 2-3 year delay
    CommentQuote
  • Acme are ready to give in writing that possession is in dec 2017.
    CommentQuote
  • Can realestguy; call me
    CommentQuote
  • Can any one who have brought flat in this project call me if yes then I can share my number.
    CommentQuote
  • Even if they mention in writing in agreement it has no meaning whatsoever.

Firstly there will be a grace period over and above this date. Usually it's 1 yr before builder can be held accountable. So that takes it to Dec 2018 at the minimum.

Secondly, There are lot of exceptions and clauses that would be mentioned under which builder cannot be held liable for delay in delivery.

Examples include delay in procuring approvals from authorities, labour raw material, sand shortage etc..

Since their CC for higher floors is yet to come, if it takes 2 more years then builder is not liable.

Don't fall for the standard gimmick !

To save few lacs, u will end up spending most of ur time worrying, taking tension and paying huge Pre-EMIs to bank !

Instead why don't u consider ready flats..u can get good deal there since mkt is down
    CommentQuote
  • Do u know how many floors they plan to construct ?

For all u know they may have not even applied for CC, may be planning for revised DCR to come and then apply for extra FSI and make double the floors as envisaged earlier ?

I think Acme is at around 1.30 cr whereas Lokhandwaa Spring grove u can get at 1.50 cr that too ready possn and Negotiable..

Why take so much risk for such less difference ?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks contactbrij;, I agree. I will go for ready to move in flats as that is safe bet
    CommentQuote
  • I said "Be prepared for a 2-3 year delay" because they have a history of late possession of 2-3 years at many of their projects.

Ready to Move in (Or at the most 3-6 months possession timeline) projects are much safer options in current real estate situation.
    CommentQuote
  • Looking to buy a 3 BHK in Kandivali - Malad area. Any idea on the size of the same at acme oasis?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all, i recently visited the site. sample flat is ready for representation. i think soon they will be having fully furnished sample flat to showcase. ...construction going in full swing. ...even garden layout is getting prepared slowly..... this soft spoken person sachin is also back at this site only

now coming to other points .. they saying possession in march 2017 and can even come with hoarding mentioning the time period as well. .. the main entrance first directly gets open to the church side and then a left turn to oasis ...

a huge loading inside flat .. means built up seems very less then expected .. there is no balcony at all .. its iron grill just outside windows .. so no provision of even one feet balcony ... no dry area in bathroom ... i dont know where washing machine will be put up and where the clothes to dry up .. hall size seems bit ok but rooms very small .. kitchen also seems small ..

in short a 2 bhk with area of 960 sft .. looks very small .... no balcony is seriously a big concern

well, as said construction is in full swing and that we can imagine with continuous demand letters coming to us

its been asked to us to consider booking a big flat if we want bigger area .. they will only charge on the difference area of bigger flat with current price ... but i think that still is not going to make any big difference and the loading/deduction seems to be more than 45% to me ... so i go to a bigger one still i will get only 50% benefit rest will go in loading to builder only

am really confused the way so much deduction and no balcony provision is there
    CommentQuote