no I dont receive any demand letter yet

Comment

• Re : Acme Oasis, Acme Group, Kandivali East, Mumbai

Rahul 1107 --- Do you seen the construction status of tower 1
      Acme website shows only 3 slabs
      you should request the pictures at site first before payment

Comment

Received the demand letter for slab 5th....
        Intend to go to the site this Sunday, to check the construction part an also speak to them....
        let me know if anyone can join....

Comment

Received for the 9th slab

Comment

along with the demand letter, you would have received the pic of the construction progress as well. Please check carefully. Although as per the agreement, the demand can be raised only after the slab is completed, in all likelihood, they would have raised it immediately upon commencement of that particular slab.

Comment

Help

SKSHUF

Please update all about the status & discussions on further CC to all of us
              If you get any information about registatrtion Tower 1 or 2 let us know

also analyse the pace of construction and ask them for possesion date and other details

PLZ update after you visit the site....can not join you as not in Mumbai

Comment

Hi friends, they send the image on mail where 5th floor and podiums are been shown ... after asking them for tower 1 they said all req permission are there upto 6th floor only .. for rest they already had applied and waiting ... they said for registration they inviting applicants but only till the floors they received the permissions

Comment

Anybody have information about registration & promised date of possesion in registered agreement???

Anybody have done registration?

Any other information about further CC is helpful

Comment

Yes... still 2018 looks optimistic
                    Looking at previous track record i think may be 5 years for possesion from now?

But the question stays
                    Any body have done registartion??

Comment

the 2018 / 2019 is realistic with the way it is going.. but who is on the losing side here???
                      Also, who becomes responsible for any future increase in sales/ service tax, etc... WE !!!
                      Builder says openly that they cannot be held responsible on the delays of CC aprovals... is that correct and same time they are floating other projects using our monies...
                      I am thinking about registration byt onlyu when I come to India this year.
                      Again, registration done now will clearly cover for Acme's completion period due to the fact of the new rules to grant monthly rent If not finished in time. SO they have correctly defined the year...
                      I say, its just a Shit investment and we cannot even back-off... clauses of back-off are also to their favor as I understand.

Originally posted by RUma2013 View Post
                      Yes... still 2018 looks optimistic
                      Looking at previous track record i think may be 5 years for possesion from now?

But the question stays
                      Any body have done registartion??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X