Has anybody booked a flat in Acme Oasis, Kandivali East ? This is still in early stages and currently being sold under pre-launch offer. Please share any positive / negative information.
Read more
374 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pankajmansi
    I have sent request to both of u. what is the next step?
    Can u create a whatsap group now and we can request others to join?
    thanks.

Pls add me also as I am brought flat in tower 2
    CommentQuote
  • Add me also to what's app if we have one for ACME oasis
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
    I do not think they hv received further CC.

I also support idea of forming whatsap group for members who has purchased flats in this project. Would like myself to be added in that group.

thanks

Please suggest how we can form group
    CommentQuote
  • I have also purchased one, Please suggest how we can form group
    CommentQuote
  • I have also purchased 3Bhk in tower 2
    CommentQuote
  • How we can form the whatsap group since once I shared my number but it was deleted by administrator as per policy of this forum.

Pls guide.
    CommentQuote
    How we can form the whatsap group since once I shared my number but it was deleted by administrator as per policy of this forum.

Pls guide.

you can send a private message to the specific member
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bob1972
    you can send a private message to the specific member

PM can be sent Only after number of posts of a user is >10 at the moment it seems 3
    CommentQuote
  • CAN Some one PM Me
    CommentQuote
  • It is not allowing me
    Probably because I hv not reached the minimum numbers of msg posting
    CommentQuote
  • Had we got further approvals it is been long wait now? Last Visit they tols they are on 19th floor, and had approval till 26th. Anyone formed a grp let me know or addme
    CommentQuote
  • Users can send and receive PMs only after the completion of 10 meaningful posts (posts should not be randomly posted for the count)
    CommentQuote
  • As I understand For tower II 23 rd slab is in progress but they do not hv further CC
    Pace is very very slow and fraustrating

We are not able to form whatsap grp as we are not allowed to share contact numbers through this forum
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have got the notice for Payment of Slab 23rd, as any body else also have got the same, this is for Tower 2.
    CommentQuote