Has anybody booked a flat in Acme Oasis, Kandivali East ? This is still in early stages and currently being sold under pre-launch offer. Please share any positive / negative information.
Read more
374 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Even If Builder person is there in this FORUM won't make difference as far as if we are interested in getting LINK

Since bottom line is clear if you are against Builder you would be counted as FOOL

If we stand together with Builder we can make way

Plus Minus 3 months or 1 Year won't really make difference since we have already done investment

Also non of us would like to take refund on booking we have made.

Also Please suggest Date Day Time to meet at Site

Would surely like to meet all and share Contact for future
    CommentQuote
  • I suggest let us keep 28th morning at 11.30 near main entrance (am suggesting this since am not in town during this weekend)

Pls advise who all can join

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • i am game to join, please post once the time and date is confirmed.....
    CommentQuote
  • Let's meet to know each other. I am also ready
    CommentQuote
  • Just FYI
    My colleague, Mrinal Parab who is also a flat owner in this project has created whatsap group
    Though currently we are only six members since we do not know others (one member has refused to join the group)
    We will try to add people as and when possible

Am not sure whether we can share our numbers through private messages
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote

Hi all Acme OASIS owner, request all to share contact numbers so that we can create a whats app group and add all owner to discuss the update and the action plan on this project, the builder has taken all of us for a ride since last 5 years we need to join hands to get possession as early as possible.
    CommentQuote
  • Plz help!!!

Plz advise. I am planning to buy a house for my own use. Have visited acme. Liked the property. Plz suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi any update on further approvals last update was got only 3 floor approvals
    will they be able to complete it by Dec'17 ?
    CommentQuote
  • MANOJa;/Moderator do we have IOS app available let me know name couldnt find it on appsote though
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Patvir
    MANOJa;/Moderator do we have IOS app available let me know name couldnt find it on appsote though

I am aware of an Android App. Let me check for IOS . Would revert back .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Patvir
    MANOJa;/Moderator do we have IOS app available let me know name couldnt find it on appsote though

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I am aware of an Android App. Let me check for IOS . Would revert back .

Please check -

https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=992143562&mt=8
    CommentQuote
  • hey thats nice idea of making a watsapp group.. its really a requirement of time .. but how to do it .. seems a big task .. any idea ? builder is very smart and playing with everyone who got stuck badly with them .. they themselves taken 6 years and not even 30% work is done .. even registration is not done .. and they use to send threatening messages of putting interest on late payments and even send demand letter mentioning interest ... this poor builder is fooling us ... they dont have permission and they dont apply for permissions also because they dont have money ...
    CommentQuote
  • @bob; . Pankaj; .. Patvir;.....@everyone ..... fix up a date n time for any sunday and let us meet at site gate
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Apologies didn't see the message , did you guys met, or plan to meet let me know will take out time accordingly
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • punamvartak1 months ago
      Hi, We have purchased flat in Tower 2 of this project. MAHARERA site shows proposed possession as DEC 2019. The progress of the project is very slow. what shall be the way ahead? Please include me in whatsapp group.