Acme Oasis, Acme Group, Kandivali East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 6 2017
455 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Acme Oasis, Acme Group, Kandivali East, Mumbai

Acme Oasis, Acme Group, Kandivali East, Mumbai

I believe this is the 1st project in western suburbs to start offering discount officially.

Full page advt in today's property times offering flat 10 lakh discount on booking !

2 BHK is being quoted at 1.29 cr onwards (before offer).

Plus pay only 5% to book.

Plus pay balance in easy deferred payment scheme..

I think next offer for Diwali will be all of the above plus Free car or interiors etc..:-)

It seems this project is piramal funded so money shouldn't be a problem for them... Then why are they openly reducing prices etc ? Given the backing, they can easily wait till possession and then sell at their own price..
    Last edited by MANOJa; October 17 2015, 11:06 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by contactbrij View Post
      I believe this is the 1st project in western suburbs to start offering discount officially.

Full page advt in today's property times offering flat 10 lakh discount on booking !

2 BHK is being quoted at 1.29 cr onwards (before offer).

Plus pay only 5% to book.

Plus pay balance in easy deferred payment scheme..

I think next offer for Diwali will be all of the above plus Free car or interiors etc..:-)

It seems this project is piramal funded so money shouldn't be a problem for them... Then why are they openly reducing prices etc ? Given the backing, they can easily wait till possession and then sell at their own price..
      Acme seems to have begun breaking prices. They are offering they goregaon project (opp Omkar Ananta) at 10k / sq ft - with a 2 BHK working out to under 1cr. I am sure there is scope for some more negotiation. Acme is claiming CC is in place and 2 SRA building are almost complete so doesn't seem too risky.

Ananta is advertising 1.45cr so the difference is huge.

Comment

T1 15th Slab completion demand letters posted. Total storeys 36 + 3 podium.

I think CC for T1 & T2 upto 19th floor. So at least till then the same pace of 1 demand letter every 30-40 days would continue. Thereafter what?, is a BIG question mark.

T2 buyers - please inform which slab demand letter received and when.?

Scheduled completion as per builder is December 2017, but for agreement it is December 2018.

Maharashtra government intends to increase the stamp duty rate as also the ready reckoner rate for valuing the property which is normally done in December, 2015.

Suggestions sought for registering the agreement before December, 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by coolflame View Post
          T1 15th Slab completion demand letters posted. Total storeys 36 + 3 podium.

I think CC for T1 & T2 upto 19th floor. So at least till then the same pace of 1 demand letter every 30-40 days would continue. Thereafter what?, is a BIG question mark.

T2 buyers - please inform which slab demand letter received and when.?

Scheduled completion as per builder is December 2017, but for agreement it is December 2018.

Maharashtra government intends to increase the stamp duty rate as also the ready reckoner rate for valuing the property which is normally done in December, 2015.

Suggestions sought for registering the agreement before December, 2015.

17th Slab demand payment for T2 raised and probably the 19th slab should be received by this or next week. But after 19th what?!?!?!.. no response received upon requesting feedback of the CC for the next floors.

How come the completion (handover) is Dec 2018 since in agreement it is stated as Dec 2019... do they plan to handover before this!!! if so, wouldn't it be fantastic!!

Suggest to get the registrations done before Dec 2015 before the Govt raises its rates.
          Last edited by MANOJa; October 18 2015, 03:22 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

on talking with the sales guy I was told earlier agreements were showing possession date as december 2019 which has not

Comment

I was told by Acme sales guy that in earlier agreements the possession date was given as Dec. 2019, but now all the new agreements the date given is Dec. 2018.

Its good, if it is really so.

Request all to inform the possession date in their agreements.

Comment

In fact they say their plan is to give possession by December, 2017 which it seems may not be possible.

Comment

I seriously doubt 2017 handover..

BUT if CC's are given in one shot from 19th to 36, it is surely possible...hope it happens!!
                  Last edited by MANOJa; October 24 2015, 04:19 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Any further updates on progress of upper floors?

Comment

i am planning to buy in acme oasis. can you guide me. Shud I go with the acme housing. they told me possession is by Dec 2017 and Max by Mar 2018

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X