Collapse

Acme Oasis, Acme Group, Kandivali East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 6 2017
455 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Acme Oasis, Acme Group, Kandivali East, Mumbai

Hi all, i recently visited the site. sample flat is ready for representation. i think soon they will be having fully furnished sample flat to showcase. ...construction going in full swing. ...even garden layout is getting prepared slowly..... this soft spoken person sachin is also back at this site only

now coming to other points .. they saying possession in march 2017 and can even come with hoarding mentioning the time period as well. .. the main entrance first directly gets open to the church side and then a left turn to oasis ...

a huge loading inside flat .. means built up seems very less then expected .. there is no balcony at all .. its iron grill just outside windows .. so no provision of even one feet balcony ... no dry area in bathroom ... i dont know where washing machine will be put up and where the clothes to dry up .. hall size seems bit ok but rooms very small .. kitchen also seems small ..

in short a 2 bhk with area of 960 sft .. looks very small .... no balcony is seriously a big concern

well, as said construction is in full swing and that we can imagine with continuous demand letters coming to us

its been asked to us to consider booking a big flat if we want bigger area .. they will only charge on the difference area of bigger flat with current price ... but i think that still is not going to make any big difference and the loading/deduction seems to be more than 45% to me ... so i go to a bigger one still i will get only 50% benefit rest will go in loading to builder only

am really confused the way so much deduction and no balcony provision is there

Comment

Saw a big hoarding on highway, stating assured possession, though it did not specify any time. But such advertisements are a big relief and sends some confidence that work is now in right direction. On my site visit, I was shown that external plastering work is through upto 10th floor and soon it will start for next 10 along with the slab work. This is a welcome sign. Was a real confidence booster after a long time. In my recent interaction with the builder's office, found it helpful. Last few days, have been positive.

Hoping the construction goes on at the same pace as last year.
      Last edited by Mickey1234; December 31 2015, 03:07 PM.

Comment

I have been monitoring the developer and this project closely for sometime. After reading some blogs here felt discouraged but the possession guarantee definitely made me re-consider this project.

Comment

Points to ponder in context of guarantees by builders:-

What's the possession guarantee -- dates etc ?

What is the rent and interest being offered for delay in possession from promised date in agreement ?

Is guarantee applicable to those who booked in 2006 as well or only for new bookings ?

What are the terms and conditions -- Are there any exclusions for payment of interest and rent by builder i.e. Is it subject to govt approvals being recd by 2018, availability of raw materials etc ?

Are the relevant guarantee clauses and compensation payable to buyers mentioned in the sale agreements ?
          Last edited by MANOJa; January 14 2016, 01:22 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

I presume that possessions dates are different on the agreements i.e.' some may have 2019 or 2017 / 2018, etc. Possibly saves the builder to compensate if any delays. Even the balcony missing from the layout is a big concern and am not aware of how they have compensated total area due to the removal of these.

Overall the project is heading good as per advised from Mr. Sachin and trust it gets handed over by late 2017, which an assurance he has provided.

On a different note, any demand letters received for the next slabs on T-1 or T-2 which indicates a contribution of 0.125% towards the Swacch Bharat policy? I am not sure if it is attributed for demand payments as such. Anyone who has knowledge on this, please advise.

I am aware that banks are deducting towards this policy on every mutual funds, fixed investments, etc.
            Last edited by MANOJa; January 14 2016, 01:22 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Yes, Swacch bharat cess is applicable for all services. Since construction is consider as service under indirect tax, it is applicable.

I am closely watching this project through this forum. I am confused now because it is delaying since 2006. Even after 10 year, people are not getting possession. Question raised on possession dates by member also seems logical.
              Last edited by MANOJa; January 26 2016, 09:39 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Just got an email mentioning Acme Oasis available starting 1.25 cr (2bhk) - 10L off till 31 Jan. The last ad I saw mentioned 1.45cr. Now I understand that it has been available at the lower base rate for quite some time but am wondering what the lowest rate being advertised.

In other words, are builders around Kandivali E got to openly accepting a 10-15% fall in prices?

Comment

I don't think except for Acme and other under construction projects which are either stalled or progressing at a slow pace like K Hemani, Imperial Heights etc, are biting the bait and cutting prices.

Acme has been offering this price since Sep 2015 in name of Diwali offer, Christmas, New year offers etc..

Buyers also need to know how much carpet they are getting in 1.25 cr.. It's barely around 500 sq feet I think, those who have bought can clarify exact area as mentioned in agreement..

Then work out carpet and super built up rate.. And see if it's relatively cheaper or not.
                  Last edited by MANOJa; January 30 2016, 07:44 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Oasis with Irfan : )

I don't think 1.25 Cr. price tag is valid any-more, just got below email....

It looks like they have agreed to pay 21 Lacs as Goodluck to Irfan and new price is 1.46 Cr.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by KK0099 View Post
                      I don't think 1.25 Cr. price tag is valid any-more, just got below email....

It looks like they have agreed to pay 21 Lacs as Goodluck to Irfan and new price is 1.46 Cr.
                      No, I think the Irfan ad was older - I received that ad a couple of weeks ago. The 1.25 cr mail was supposed to be valid till 31 Jan (today).

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X