Collapse

Acme Oasis, Acme Group, Kandivali East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 6 2017
455 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Acme Oasis, Acme Group, Kandivali East, Mumbai

I visited this project last week and 3 fl parking is completed. There has been change in plan the area for balcony will be taken inside the flat means rooms are going to be bigger now. They have already open gate from Akurli road. Looks like construction is speeding up. They got approval till 6th floor and these approvals are going to be in phases. I have booked this 2.5 yrs back. And I think it is good buy and I really like the layout of this. This is going to be one of the good project in kandivali area.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_2009 View Post
      Has anybody booked a flat in Acme Oasis, Kandivali east ? This is still in early stages and currently being sold under pre-launch offer. Please share any positive / negative information.

I visited this project last week and 3 fl parking is completed. There has been change in plan the area for balcony will be taken inside the flat means rooms are going to be bigger now. They have already open gate from Akurli road. Looks like construction is speeding up. They got approval till 6th floor and these approvals are going to be in phases. I have booked this 2.5 yrs back. And I think it is good buy and I really like the layout of this. This is going to be one of the good project in kandivali area.

Comment

Originally posted by pravinchav View Post
        has the builder shared the revised plans with you. have they confirmed that the earlier hall of say 210 sq ft is now going be 230 sq ft. I can bet they are not giving any thing in writing. Ask them the overall carpet area of your flat. i dont think it would have increased.

The gates have been open more than a year back. Looks like you dont track the project where you have invested. Also its not 3 floors. Its basically 1 level of podium parking is over and the work on the 2nd podium is going on.

I agree that the layout is good but then you cant hold the buyers at ransom. Already 2.5 yrs since the project has been launched, but till date only 1 level podium is ready. Just imagine how much time it will tak for 35 - 36 floors. And the fact that approval for 6 floors came after almost 1.5 years. so easily 5-7 years more for possession.

And to top it all, arrogant and irresponsible staff, who neither attend calls, not update you nor do they tell you the actual factual position.

Comment

acme is a biggest cheater

ACME Oasis Kandivali
          the Two BHK the old plan was carpet 665 sq ft
          plus 140 useable area like balcony, dry balcony and duct. the total usable area was 805 sq ft and chargeable area was 1070 sq ft. now fraud builder(ACME) is come with new plan carpet 689 sq ft. and no useable area (like balcony, dry balcony and duct) total useable area is 689 sq ft. Now he will charge for 1105 sq ft.

Existing booking will loose the 116 sq Ft. and they have to pay additional 35
          sq Ft. to builder. total loss of 151 sq ft.

ACME is biggest cheater.

Originally posted by jiggy80 View Post
          Are you sure about this statement of yours "Acme is now trying to revised the plan a bit so that maximum area can be brought under carpet area. Accordingly, each buyer stand to benefit as the balcony, dry balcony and duct area is proposed to be taken inside the flat and the usable carpet area will be increased. So now enjoy bigger hall, bedrooms, kitchen and bathrooms. The useable carpet is bound to increase in the range of 90 - 160 sq ft depending on the size of flat"

Because i have heard that since the balcony, dry balcony and duct area was never included in carpet and hence not promised as such, Acme is now revising the plans to exclude this completely. Y will acme want this to come under FSI. Acme would rather not give the buyer these things and instead build additional floors to comsume the FSI.

So in effect the customers would be cheated as Acme Oasis might possibly revise the plans to exclude the balcony, dry balcony, duct area without informing the customers. Knowing the reputation of builders, they would certaining do as much fraud as possible by keeping the customer in dark and acme is no better.
          Last edited by accmefraudmu; June 23 2012, 01:40 PM.

Comment

By changing the plans of acme oasis and by offering lesser area (almost in th range of 100 sq ft on a 2bhk flat) and by using the additional FSI for constructing new floors, Acme has fooled my buyers / investors and their reputation has already gone for a toss by word of mouth.

To add to it the prossession is already delayed by 2 years. Plus no agreements have yet been entered into with the buyers althought 60 - 70% of flats have already been sold. Worst builder in the industry. Plus arrogant staff who dont update buyers, mislead and provide false information to buyers on progress and at the time of booking.

Comment

Avoid acme builder

Originally posted by batbbm View Post
              By changing the plans of acme oasis and by offering lesser area (almost in th range of 100 sq ft on a 2bhk flat) and by using the additional FSI for constructing new floors, Acme has fooled my buyers / investors and their reputation has already gone for a toss by word of mouth.

To add to it the prossession is already delayed by 2 years. Plus no agreements have yet been entered into with the buyers althought 60 - 70% of flats have already been sold. Worst builder in the industry. Plus arrogant staff who dont update buyers, mislead and provide false information to buyers on progress and at the time of booking.

Truely unprofessional of Acme to do such a bizzare thing. It is ridiculous as many purchasers had bought the flat seeing the layout which included the balcony and dry balcony areas which almost accounted for 130 sq feet. This certainly makes the rooms look bit bigger and offcourse such areas are of great utility. It is really disappointing that the builder has used cheap tactics to reduce the entire 130 sq feet of area and in return just offer 30 additional carpet area. And the additional FSI has been used to build additional floors. Thats even more ridiculous.

All that we can do is tell near and dear ones, friends and relatives to stay away from builders like acme who fool blatantly. What is unbeleivable is that acme has chosen to not inform the customers. Ideally they shud have taken consent from them. Acme as a company is a result of fraud builder and unprofessional staff.

Comment

Originally posted by khekda
                Heard that Acme is have severe liquidity crunch. It has approached many bankers and funds, but has been unable to raise any funds and thats why they have put all construction work either on hold or the pace at which the work is happening is very very slow. If anyone sees the construction work happening around (that of lokhandwala or other builders next to acmes project), everyone will realise that work at acme's site is happening at a snails pace. The contractors work for hardly 6-8 hours a shift. Considering that the project is already delayed by 2 years, ideally they should have employed workers for 24 hrs - day and night. But unfortunately because of financial condition of Acme, they are not in position to enagage good contractors who can ensure that work goes on for 24 hrs.

Also the act of reducing the utility area from 120 sq ft to 30 sq ft and instead building additional floors shows the evil intent of the builder. The dry balcony area in kitchen is big thing in todays new construction projects as kitchen are of smaller sizes. Dry balcony becomes of great use as you can put washing machine / stools / other small things there and save a lot of other usable area. The builder has fooled the buyers in a big way. Evryone should tell atleast tell friends and relatives around them of the act of this builder and it would help a lot in creating of awareness about fraud builders like acme.
                I hope you have proof of this so called liquidity crunch otherwise you could be facing a legal notice for attack on their reputation.
                It would be easy to trace you and prosecute if required.
                I recently received an updated floor plan as per the new BMC guide lines.
                They seems to be working on this for a while after BMC made a ruling that affected ALL the
                builders in the Mumbai. BTW, they have received permission till the 6th floor now.
                They have made changes in the floor plan and if I am correct, they have added one more lift to the building.. some one confirm this as I am no expert in reading the floor plan.
                At a very few places I have seen a concept called "streacher lift" I am impressed that Acme Oasis has it.
                I did not understand "CHAJJA". e.g as per the new plans, their is no gallery in the Hall?
                --B

Comment

how about you posting any tangible facts -- anything ?

Originally posted by bkhote
                  For intent, how about someone from competitor, spreading this rumors so that people by at their project?
                  --B
                  how about you posting any tangible facts -- anything there is not even a single document you posted to back what you are trying to say.. people are generally stupid but not THAT stupid

Comment

Originally posted by dougnet View Post
                    how about you posting any tangible facts -- anything there is not even a single document you posted to back what you are trying to say.. people are generally stupid but not THAT stupid
                    You asked about intent, I gave you one.
                    If you think this do not happen on-line then may be either you are part of that group or new to the internet.
                    How about you ask the people who started this argument about financial condition of Acme for facts.
                    How about you asking people not accuse some one without facts to back up.
                    They are openly saying that its OK to tarnish someone in online forum without evidence. That is "Guahati" attitude. Just because some one says others jump in for "fun".
                    This creates a low morale society.
                    BTW, I do not consider people are generally stupid...
                    --B

Comment

 Under the new DCR the area used for balconies, flower beds, passage and other niche areas are included in the FSI. Earlier, these areas were not counted in the FSI. These areas will no more be included in the floor plan, instead Acme is giving an additional carpet area which would increase the area but at the same time, this particular space is counted in FSI which is chargeable to the builders. The good news so far is Acme might not charge its customers for the additional area as information received by the staff.

In this regard, there is a circular issued by the Maharashtra Government under MRTP Act. Contact Acme for the same.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X