Has anybody booked a flat in Acme Oasis, Kandivali East ? This is still in early stages and currently being sold under pre-launch offer. Please share any positive / negative information.
Read more
374 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by khekda
    Mr Bkhote, you seem to have interpreted the word liquidity crunch in the most wrong manner. It doesn't mean a bankruptcy kind of situation where suddenly the company is going to be liquidated or de builder is going to disappear suddenly.

How can a builder who has already sold almost 70% of his stock even before the plinth is complete, face this kind of situation. What I meant was not so efficient working capital management.

You yourself said that the builder has got cc till the 6th floor. Still wonder why are they not working day and night to finish atleast the work for which he has approval in hand. If at all there are labour related issues then they should change the contractors who can provide resources in double - triple shifts. That would atleast repair some damage caused to the already delayed project.

And the sales office itself had mentioned that hdfc bank has partnered acme for their thane project and that they are looking out for such partners for oasis. I have brought out the fact that they havnt yet been able to get such partners.

And offcourse what pinches the most is the reduction in the total area. Almost by 90 sq ft which is quite a sizable area. And such decision are taken without prior approval / intimation to existing buyers. Isn't that a wrong attitude of taking buyers for granted by the builder?

And talking of prosecution, real estate industry should be prosecuted for showing rosy pictures while launching and selling the project. You think they did not know that the rules would be changed or the approvals will take time. Offcourse when they are into this business, they are aware of all the developments that happen. Still they tend to give wrong commitments!!

>>You think they did not know that the rules would be changed or
    >>the approvals will take time. Offcourse when they are into this
    >>business, they are aware of all the developments that happen. Still
    >>they tend to give wrong commitments!!

I would like to correct you here. Note that the rules were changed by the BMC commissioner ( I think Subodh Kumar). Please checkout
    Kumar’s legacy as civic body chief: Stringent development control rules - Times Of India
    Look for the DCR in this article. This has nothing to do with Acme or any builder.

--B
    CommentQuote
  • well does it automatically prove that you work for ACME..

Originally Posted by bkhote
    >>and if i even stop one person from going to acme complex that
    >>would mean all this discussions has served the purpose

The above is quote from dougnet. And this proves my point that his purpose is to stop people from buying in the ACME. Now it is up to you guys to decide if he/she belong to some competitors builder group or not.
    As a common sense, no buyer of the flat in the ACME would say such things.
    --B

anybody with half a brain can understand that ,
    CommentQuote
  • I am standin by what i said about acme -- they are glofied estate agents

>>and if i even stop one person from going to acme complex that
    >>would mean all this discussions has served the purpose

The above is quote from dougnet. And this proves my point that his purpose is to stop people from buying in the ACME. Now it is up to you guys to decide if he/she belong to some competitors builder group or not.
    As a common sense, no buyer of the flat in the ACME would say such things.
    --B

and I stand by whatever i say and so do atleast 5 members , you can fool some people some time , you cannot fool all people all the time
    CommentQuote
  • Does any one have any idea as to why the work is again going at slow pace. Since last 5-6 weeks work on 1st floor slab is going on but is not yet over. Has anyone had any word with the builders office in this regard? Does any one know when the builder plans to enter into agreement wtih the buyers and register the same?

Any update on the project status would be very helpfull.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bkhote
    They have received a CC till 6th floor and work to start soon. They have also made an easy access road from Mahindra. Cheers

Guys update if you have any information how the work is progressing at the site. Been about 6 months since they received cc for 6 floors and yet they have finished work for only podium i.e. 3rd - 4th slab, correct me if i am wrong.
    Infact podium slab was finished almost in the 1st week of july. And the sales team had earlier estimated finishing every additional slab in like 14-16 days. Now its almost 7 weeks. The work in progress pics on their website also doesn't seem to be updated and shows 3 slabs.

If at all anyone has visited the site or if has had any talks with the builder, do update, it would be very helpfull.
    CommentQuote
  • Price appreciation

BTW, on a brighter side, Acme Oasis is quoting 10500Rs/sqft.
    Not bad... :-)
    CommentQuote
  • what the use!

even if acme are quoting 10500, are there any buyers ? if there are then there would be many existing buyers who would like to sell it.

My biggest concern still remains as to when will the possesion be given. The pace of work is very dismal. Even with ready cc on hand the speed is so slow.

Any idea whether the cc received is for 6 slabs or till the 6th floor? if it is till 6 slabs, then work might stop again till they get cc for additional floors.

Just hoping for the best. Please share if any details available
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dharmeshhh007
    even if acme are quoting 10500, are there any buyers ? if there are then there would be many existing buyers who would like to sell it.

My biggest concern still remains as to when will the possesion be given. The pace of work is very dismal. Even with ready cc on hand the speed is so slow.

Any idea whether the cc received is for 6 slabs or till the 6th floor? if it is till 6 slabs, then work might stop again till they get cc for additional floors.

Just hoping for the best. Please share if any details available

I agree.

Further, mostly the approval is for 6 slabs and not for floors. however i am not very sure.. as of now work on 5th slab is going on. so very soon slab 6 will be over an again there might be stoppage of work till further approval is received. Work on these 6 slabs also going very slow. Approval for 6 floors / slabs came in feb or march and almost 6-7 months thereon only 5 slabs have come up. which is like more than 30 days for 1 slab. at this pace, it will take atleast 30 more months atleast for completing on the slab work for 36 floors. brickwork, interior and plastering extra time.

indefinite delays for approvals, reduction in area than what was earlier promised, arrogant staff, slow work even after getting approvals, no signs of signing agreement - wonder where is this project heading! god save all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchav
    Yes I did book 2 BHK in there

Hi even i have booked a 2BHK in Acme,wasn't aware this is gonna take so long to complete..till now only 5 flrs r complete.Wen u call builders office they don't h ny clue act wen r they gonna get net 6 flrs CC????
    I checked did em if i want to sell my flat??? they say u can't as theres lock in period of 3 yrs.But its not mention in the allotment letter.
    If you all have ny idea pls let me know.It will be really helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bkhote

Bkhote sir, they can claim 15000 Rs.. There r no takers for the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Even I have booked flat in this project and for the last two years we are just hearing that soon they are going to get approvals. All other projects around this area are actually getting approvals and going at a quick pace except this one. I am not sure if there is any issue with the developer or his financials. Does anyone has any idea on this????

Any idea as why this project is not getting any approvals???
    CommentQuote
  • Acme - serve your customers well

Originally Posted by anups1980
    Hi even i have booked a 2BHK in Acme,wasn't aware this is gonna take so long to complete..till now only 5 flrs r complete.Wen u call builders office they don't h ny clue act wen r they gonna get net 6 flrs CC????
    I checked did em if i want to sell my flat??? they say u can't as tgheres lock in period of 3 yrs.But its not mention in the allotment letter.
    If you all have ny idea pls let me know.It will be really helpful.

Whats the use of that. even after 3 years, you think you would be in a position to sell it. No one would be interested in a project which was launced by Acme more than 2.5 years back and still at 1 or the 2nd floor. Its been over 7 months since they received approval for 6 floors and yet they havent been able to finish that. Just imagine after this 6 floors, again there could be long wait to get approvals for upper floors.

Now that the mistake has been done, just wait and pray that someday in future the projects gets completed. i think at the pace at which it is going, it will take another 3 - 5 years for them to finish it, considering that its approx 35 - 36 flooried + 3 level parkings. Sometimes wonder, whether Acme is concerned with the bad publicity it is doing for itself with such delays. Some kind of communication from their office stating the reason for delay would have been appreciated but it would be too far fetched to expect such things from them. in normal course also, no one from their office / sales team give proper answer. It would be blessing in disguise if the person picks up your call in the first place.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sksan123
    Even I have booked flat in this project and for the last two years we are just hearing that soon they are going to get approvals. All other projects around this area are actually getting approvals and going at a quick pace except this one. I am not sure if there is any issue with the developer or his financials. Does anyone has any idea on this????
    Any idea as why this project is not getting any approvals???

That's the mystery which should ideally be answered by Acme themselves but they would certainly not and keep quite. I dont have idea about approvals to other projects in vicinity but ya, other projects are happeneing at a much faster pace than this for sure. Work ther happens 24 hrs day and night. Dont understand why similar kind of planning cant be employed by Acme for this project. Speed of execution is extremely worrisome.
    CommentQuote
  • Flat size

Just for your info, the flat size with the new BMC rules by just 30 sq ft instead of he original 100 to 120 sq.ft.There is certainly some fishy here. Builder may use the extra area to add more floors.

As for completion, there is no way Acme can deliver this project even by Dec 2014. The best way is to withdraw from this project if anyone has booked it.
    CommentQuote
  • 6 slabs done?

Spoke recently.
    They mentioned that 3 of the podium and 3 of the residential slabs are done.
    --B
    CommentQuote