Has anybody booked a flat in Acme Oasis, Kandivali East ? This is still in early stages and currently being sold under pre-launch offer. Please share any positive / negative information.
Read more
374 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Taken for a ride

Originally Posted by bkhote
    Spoke recently.
    They mentioned that 3 of the podium and 3 of the residential slabs are done.
    --B

I think considering the stress and deception that ACME has given over the years for this project there is little joy on what they have achieved.

They should pulled into a consumer court for this.
    CommentQuote
  • Acme Oasis building design change?

Check their website.

I think they were busy all this time changing the building design .. the hell with the customers.

The new design is a boxy not as cool as the original.

And they did not even asked our permission. A typical bet and switch trap.

They showed us one thing and gave another. The beautiful crown at the top is missing. I am going to write/call them about my displeasure.

--B
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chetan_1977
    I think considering the stress and deception that ACME has given over the years for this project there is little joy on what they have achieved.

They should pulled into a consumer court for this.

I agree. especially with the changed design.. which is not as cool..
    any lawyers here.?
    --B
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bkhote
    I agree. especially with the changed design.. which is not as cool..
    any lawyers here.?
    --B

BKHOTE..... I had been noticing your posts for a long time and you were ever favouring Acme all the way when rest of the persons were posting about Acme's unprofessional approach. Had some doubts thta you were one of them...If not, sorry for my thinking...
    Yes... now this design change is new to me and never notified. The last notifification was of the reduced size but it came after the decision has been made... so what this about teh new new design...Can we movemove legally here!!!I personally dont feel any happiness even if they complete any slabs. All thta satisfaction has taken its toll with this delayed project.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any way we could action on this delay from the builders? Any lawyers here who could possibly advise? Could we poslsibly withdraw the booking?
    CommentQuote
  • I am no lawyer but you fellow investors in this project can form a group and lodge a complaint in consumer court or maybe consult a lawyer to see if there is a case for a criminal complaint.

I once almost 2-3 years back considered investing in this but is now happy to not invest.

Such delays though are not expected from big builders like ACME...
    CommentQuote
  • Hii Guys,Whomsoever has invested in this project,Just wanted to share my reviews on this project.The project has been delayed for quite some time now..I mean this project was started in the year 2008(Soft launch).They took almost 25% of our hard earned money.Now when you look at the project,the same is only 15% complete.Anyone have any idea what's going on?Pl advise at the earliest.....
    CommentQuote
  • The best bet here is to withdraw and invest in other upcoming projects of other builders which is going on a very good progress. However, its a loss as prices are quite high. But something is better than anything and rather face agony with the progress of this project. ACME are not twitching a bit and there is no correspondence for these delays. All the Customer service people know is to send Demand Letters for payments. We already know the answers when a query is put upand thus of no avail to ask again on the progress and future plan. There is no Mitigation or recovery plan defining due to these delays. Something serious is happening at the expsense of our hard earned money. Thats the reason we should get a lawyer to interpret the situation and advise.

A forum of all the buyers too are appreciated to voice our concern and if possible to take it to the Consumer court.
    CommentQuote
  • the last demand was somewhere in november 2012, if i am not wrong. Its 4 months now. Work is again stalled.

what is most frustrating and irritating is - getting marketing calls for project launch of Acme somewhere in Jogeshwari / andheri. Again many innocent people will fall in trap with these soft launch schemes!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batbbm
    the last demand was somewhere in november 2012, if i am not wrong. Its 4 months now. Work is again stalled.

what is most frustrating and irritating is - getting marketing calls for project launch of Acme somewhere in Jogeshwari / andheri. Again many innocent people will fall in trap with these soft launch schemes!

When I got an e-mail like this, I said to them that I wanted to invest but
    looking at your record at the Acme-Oasis I am not going to invest. Instead I am investing my money somewhere else.

--B
    CommentQuote
    When I got an e-mail like this, I said to them that I wanted to invest but
    looking at your record at the Acme-Oasis I am not going to invest. Instead I am investing my money somewhere else.

--B

HOw does that affect them? They dont care a damn if you dont invest. Others are there who are not aware of the Acme Oasis delay and easy to fall in the trap.

Come on, where can we go from here on or investment.... its a blind path ahead!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • In case u hv not seen thiseady.

Acme Oasis.mp4 - YouTube
    CommentQuote
    Acme Oasis.mp4 - YouTube

This is seen in the form of their brochure 2 years back.. butwhere does it stand now!!! Yet again there is a HALT... some sort of joke going on...
    I fee really upset wiht myself having invested in this since its very disheartening to see other builders are going ahead with new construction and registration without any issues. My relatives have booked flat some 3 months ago with a reputed builder and their registration is inline in the next week.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bob1972
    This is seen in the form of their brochure 2 years back.. butwhere does it stand now!!! Yet again there is a HALT... some sort of joke going on...
    I fee really upset wiht myself having invested in this since its very disheartening to see other builders are going ahead with new construction and registration without any issues. My relatives have booked flat some 3 months ago with a reputed builder and their registration is inline in the next week.

read somewhere in papers that the stamp duty rate is going to go up by 1%. All thanks to the delay in registration, we will now have to shell out more money. Same happened when service tax was last increased. if this goes on like this, we will have to keep shelling out more money for the delay in construction. The tax and duty structures are uncertain. they may keep increasing every year. and because of delay in construction for whatever reasons, cost is only going increase for the buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batbbm
    read somewhere in papers that the stamp duty rate is going to go up by 1%. All thanks to the delay in registration, we will now have to shell out more money. Same happened when service tax was last increased. if this goes on like this, we will have to keep shelling out more money for the delay in construction. The tax and duty structures are uncertain. they may keep increasing every year. and because of delay in construction for whatever reasons, cost is only going increase for the buyers.

Are you residing in India or abroad as me? If in India, oasis investors should group up and meet the Acme Management for a serious discussion. After all, its our well and hard earned money and to shelf out more money due to their delay is not our liability. Can this be done? Positive response would be well appreciated.
    CommentQuote