Collapse

Acme Oasis, Acme Group, Kandivali East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 6 2017
457 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Acme Oasis, Acme Group, Kandivali East, Mumbai

I think they are sending these letters to all buyers.

Have you managed to speak directly to the concerned at ACME office. If so, what was the outcome?

I think Its upto each buyer's choice or his current situation whether to withdraw or stay!

But ask this question to yourself. Will you be able to invest in any other property as per the current rates? We had purchased at a very good price and these prices are not going to come back.

However, If we decide NO withdrawal, will Builder give us atleast an assurance that they shall not withdraw or dump this project? They infact should advise on this point rather than giving options without any assurances.

Thus if stay with the project, ACME should only give us an assurance and in return we could assure them of our non-demand of compensations if the project is delayed. This my thinking and rest you all could share your opinion.
    Last edited by MANOJa; January 13 2016, 09:05 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Very difficult to choose what shall to decide. I think every body who booked here shall keep their unbiased views and help other to proceed.

My opinion is to stay may be .....

Comment

hi Buyers (only buyers)

Provide your contact nos. i will call u to discuss if you like

Comment

Delay in completion of Project Oasis

I had booked an apartment at Acme Oasis in the first half of 2010 when we were promised delivery of flats latest by Dec 2013. Despite innumerable delays, unscrupulous sales and customer care representatives and their equally arrogant managers, I had decided to stick with it as pulling out seemed to undo the time, effort and capital that was put in selecting this project in the first place.

Two weeks back I have officially received a letter from Acme stating "we estimate and anticipate considerable delay in executing the Project Oasis" and now I am having to have to think over it again.

Reading previous posts in this forum, I am inclined to think that there are many on the same boat as me. I suggest we (people who have registered at ACME Oasis, people who have not yet invested at Acme Oasis, one word of advice, DON'T) have a forum specific to the issue at hand. This should help us not only link, connect and share our experiences, but more importantly decide future course of action.
          Last edited by MANOJa; January 13 2016, 09:05 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Why another forum?

I do not understand need for another forum. I am going to stay with this one.
            --B

Comment

Looks like a complete standstill... any recent feedbacks from the builder to any of you buyers!!

Comment

NO news... only can wait and watch....
                No choice left

Comment

Originally posted by RUma2013 View Post
                  NO news... only can wait and watch....
                  No choice left
                  UNrealST8...any feedback from them?

is it possible we all buyers in this forum and who feels that they have been affected,could meet in Mumbai in the 2nd week June, say around 17th June? If so, please post and we can decide a meeting point or join the group forum created by UNrealST8 in the above posts where we could exchange /address issues/actions as required.

Comment

Environment clearance appeal

Hi,

I believe that the problem is Acme has built (20,000 mt sq.) without taking a prior permission from appropriate authority and hence they are
                    refereed to the SEIAA for action. They have violated the EIA notification 2006.

Being in business for so long, Acme should have know these requirements.
                    If they willfully did this then there is a case against them.

When you talk to them please mention why they build without
                    taking permission.
                    Also, State Appraisal Committee who held their meeting on 2nd, 3rd
                    and 4th of May 2013 has refereed Acme for action to SEIAA. Ask Acme about what measures they are taking to convince the State agencies.

--BK

Comment

Did you talk to them about it? what response have you got?

Originally posted by bkhote View Post
                      Hi,

I believe that the problem is Acme has built (20,000 mt sq.) without taking a prior permission from appropriate authority and hence they are
                      refereed to the SEIAA for action. They have violated the EIA notification 2006.

Being in business for so long, Acme should have know these requirements.
                      If they willfully did this then there is a case against them.

When you talk to them please mention why they build without
                      taking permission.
                      Also, State Appraisal Committee who held their meeting on 2nd, 3rd
                      and 4th of May 2013 has refereed Acme for action to SEIAA. Ask Acme about what measures they are taking to convince the State agencies.

--BK

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X