Has anybody booked a flat in Acme Oasis, Kandivali East ? This is still in early stages and currently being sold under pre-launch offer. Please share any positive / negative information.
Read more
374 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks

Thanks for info.
    How you get this info.
    What does it exactly means......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RUma2013

What does it exactly means......

I might mis-interpret so it will be good idea calling Acme with this information.
    Pls let us know what they say.
    CommentQuote
  • It clearly looks like another delay for obtaining an approval after re-submission of the proposed height....

shall check with Acme too on this.

again, any body here who have backed-out of the project and the time taken for the refund of the invested monies? Please share.
    CommentQuote
  • keep calling Acme

Hi Bob and others,

I am posting these information here to empower you all (along with me) and to send
    message to Acme management that we are all united and we know (at list partly)
    whats going on.
    So keep calling and refer to this information so that they know we are united and that
    there are forums where we discusses this unitedly and that they cant take us for a ride.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi BK,

Have send mail to ACME and lets see what and how they respond and whether it matches the informations that you have managed to obtain.

Shall keep posted.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • They might not reply.
    Call them.
    CommentQuote
  • Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Here is the link for Acme oasis for 54 SEAC (State Level Expert Appraisal Committee) Page no 42
    https://ec.maharashtra.gov.in/files/54MoM_SEAC.pdf
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Yogesh.... that is a dearth of information and am completely swept off with the contents.

I can see no where on the prospects of a construction start and its completion.

It looks confirmed that our hard earned money has been sweeped off. Looks like it may be a better prospect to withdraw rather than do the wait / watch game. If enquired, Acme would be giving the same old reasons and fed up with thier response.

I wonder how the other the members in this forum feel!!!!

Opinions are sought please...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bob1972
    Mr. Yogesh.... that is a dearth of information and am completely swept off with the contents.

I can see no where on the prospects of a construction start and its completion.

It looks confirmed that our hard earned money has been sweeped off. Looks like it may be a better prospect to withdraw rather than do the wait / watch game. If enquired, Acme would be giving the same old reasons and fed up with thier response.

I wonder how the other the members in this forum feel!!!!

Opinions are sought please...

bob,

Sorry to say that this project have become joke now as someone have made this below statement.

"Project Launched in 2009... Completion date - 2017 (tentative).... awesome builder and foolish buyers.
    "

It is the shame on our Indian system.I think government is playing games with builder and builder is playing with investors or with end users.I was also planning to buyer in this project in 2010 but we got better deal in different project in 2010.

I think this project will take around 7 to 9 year to finished which will be great loss to the end users. Yes it is true that who have invested in this project their hard earned money has been sweeped off.
    CommentQuote
  • I think of quitting now but am not sure whether ACME will consider since they had provided a letter to offer quitting within a said period and or else wont be considered. ... that letter sounded like 'stay if you want or quit'. Had given a goos response but shameless Acme responded with true LIES.

So stayed since at that time we could see glimpses of construction start....but its taking the ist cycle all over...it gives a real nastic feeling...
    CommentQuote
  • As per the latest SEAC meeting with Acme that took place this month:
    "It was noted by Committee that prior permission / concession issued by competent authority for proposed height is required as per the OM of MoEF dated 07/02/2012 amended on 06/06/2013.

Therefore, it was decided by the Committee that the proposal will be considered after submission of the same."

That means any new delay is purely because of the Acme's decision to raise the floors.
    This is not our problem. This is a hard fact on which we should ask Acme to explain.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bob1972
    I think of quitting now but am not sure whether ACME will consider since they had provided a letter to offer quitting within a said period and or else wont be considered. ... that letter sounded like 'stay if you want or quit'. Had given a goos response but shameless Acme responded with true LIES.

So stayed since at that time we could see glimpses of construction start....but its taking the ist cycle all over...it gives a real nastic feeling...

bob1972. Could you please scan the copy of letter or click the photos of letter from mobile and upload in forum which you have received from the builder that letter sounded like 'stay if you want or quit'

Will appreciate if you can upload it.
    CommentQuote