Hi All,

Does the price range of 14000+ psqft for tilak nagar justified???

How is the area now to stay and what is its potential?
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any opinions???
    CommentQuote
  • There are a few posts on Tilak Nagar on the forum. Please do a search on search the forum with key word Tilak Nagar and you do get a few hits

Parts on Tilak Nagar has had Chotta Rajan involvement so people were hesitant. I don't know and haven't been there in the recent past. Tilak Nagar when I was looking in 2008 had mostly re developed buildings, mosquito issues, really tiny apartments and cash component .. The price then was 4000- 6000 depending how the building was. ..
    So if it is quoted at 14500 you can realize how much it has appreciated.. but that is true of entire Mumbai.. But 14500 I feel is too high.. but I could be wrong as I was in 2008 .. so take the call
    It was not a great area then, but things change..
    You should be more specific about the project rather than asking about the area and people might give more inputs..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vlokras1
    Hi All,

Does the price range of 14000+ psqft for tilak nagar justified???

How is the area now to stay and what is its potential?

Too high ! Very surprising ! Are they really quoting this much ?
    In tilak nagar every building is different with different room area and different facilities.

Now i know a building which has been built very well with glas railing deck area beutiful garden and play area. That builder is quoting 14000/-
    Then their is a building with podium.

But others if quoting 14000/- just too much.

Area wise tilak ngr no probs but every building different and shd suit ur requirememt of space area and budget. And most important building shd hv OC.
    CommentQuote
  • Tilak nagar is going to be the next big market comparing to wadala and Chembur, once the SCLR project completes, prices will increase, but as of now 14k is not justified.

I Love Tapatalk on my IPhone
    CommentQuote
  • Any 1 checked the current Rates at Tilak Nagar? Asking rates are 13k and selling rates are 11 to 11.5k
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Chembur Location Realty here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/mumbai-real-estate/18959-chembur-mumbai-future-prospects?t=21109
    We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
    CommentQuote