Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The BBHK Concept In Mira Road All About?

Collapse
X
Collapse

What Is The BBHK Concept In Mira Road All About?

Last updated: August 17 2013
7 | Posts
1334 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is The BBHK Concept In Mira Road All About?

I have heard about (B)BHK concept in Mira Road. What is it?

Re : What Is The BBHK Concept In Mira Road All About?

It is something that they give you around 400 sq feet of space and you decide whether you want to make it into a Studio, 1RK or 1 BHK.. depending on your requirement.. and they make it for you...

Don't mistake it as anything can be customized.. The drainage and water connections will be fixed.. so your kitchen, bathrooms are more or less fixed..

Comment

Yeah, I have also heard about the same, but unable to do the research. Secondly I heard it’s the concept of Ravi Builders – Gaurav woods. Please elaborate someone if aware about BBHK flat concept.

Comment

Originally posted by jaysurya View Post
        I have heard about (B)BHK concept in Mira Road. What is it?
        It’s a very nice concept initiated by Ravi Group Builders and very unique too. Basically, it is designed in the manner that avails user to convert their hall into bedroom or study room (half-portion of hall) – multipurpose use in the same cost. This concept is on space saving i.e. “find rooms within rooms” which interprets to folding furniture that not only saves space but also make a home look bigger and more spacious adding more value to it. For the same reason I went to visit their Mira Road site “Ravi Group – Gaurav Woods” last week and was quiet amazed with the designs and construction, they have did for their sample flats. Heads up to Ravi Group and their team.

Comment

this is nothing but a studio apartment. giving fancy names wont give it any more mileage. its just one big room, meant for bachlors

Comment

It's a nice concept, better visit the site and decide as everybody has different opinions.
            You must check the project approvals and bankers as its a RAVI GROUP project on the other hand

Comment

Too many sales guy of Ravi group in this post...
              Ravi group can keep the price competitive instead of indulging in cheap marketing.. you can sell well.. but your reputation is not so great...
              And true customization is not unique to Ravi group... Total Environment have been offering it for decades.. They are in Bangalore and Pune only..
              http://www.total-environment.com/dif...omization.html
              Last edited August 16 2013, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Very soon we will also have HK flats in 200 sq feet .. whats HK ?? = Hall and Kitchen only

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X