Last updated: March 24 2014
27 | Posts
12117 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rustomjee Urbania, Rustomjee, Thane, Mumbai

Guys,

Has anyone bought a flat at rustomjee in thane? the builder is reputed they gave me a rate of 4350 about 2 weeks back.

Any info from anyone would truly be appreciated.

Re : Rustomjee Urbania, Rustomjee, Thane, Mumbai

hey i am looking arnd too and they gave me a rate of 5080 and this was last week.

Comment

Hi I have bought a flat when the project was launched. Its a good project and the builder is quite reputed.

Comment

I have also bought a flat in rustomjee athena looks good so far

I also understand that builder is reputed

Comment

A re-development project by this developer is stuck for quite some time in DN Nagar Andheri. Dont know the reason for that. Also am not sure what is happening to all the people who originally used to stay there.

VK

Comment

I was given a rate of around Rs.5000 1month back. Not sure why the disparity?

While travelling I frequently pass through their site. Just get the feeling that the pace is really slow?

Have they committed on the possession date?

Comment

As per our agreement possession is scheduled for June 2010 and seems like thngs are more or less on target. The variation in rates is probably on account of less inventory with the builder. Alternatively they may probably have a launch of a new building soon since collectively they have 85 acres if i understand right and hence to position that opening favourably they could be hiking the price.
              However I have seen prices all over spiral significantly over the last three months with Sheth upwards of 6500 and Lodha pretty much there too. Ghodbunder road too have touched 5000+ for the established builders. I am confused whether the demand is need based or on sentiment.

Comment

Hi..

Can anyone advise me if rustomjee Atelier, majiwade is good for investment??

Comment

Can you convey the rate they are quoting? I believe they are extending paying the Stamp duty & registration, which in effect works out to about 4% discount.

In terms of location, access etc I find the place extermely convenient.

Comment

Rostomjee is a very good builder. I am waiting for a good opportunity to book a flat in any of his projects.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X