Sort by :
Filter by :
- hey i am looking arnd too and they gave me a rate of 5080 and this was last week.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi I have bought a flat when the project was launched. Its a good project and the builder is quite reputed.CommentQuote0Flag
- I have also bought a flat in rustomjee athena looks good so far
I also understand that builder is reputedCommentQuote0Flag
- A re-development project by this developer is stuck for quite some time in DN Nagar Andheri. Dont know the reason for that. Also am not sure what is happening to all the people who originally used to stay there.
- I was given a rate of around Rs.5000 1month back. Not sure why the disparity?
While travelling I frequently pass through their site. Just get the feeling that the pace is really slow?
Have they committed on the possession date?CommentQuote0Flag
- As per our agreement possession is scheduled for June 2010 and seems like thngs are more or less on target. The variation in rates is probably on account of less inventory with the builder. Alternatively they may probably have a launch of a new building soon since collectively they have 85 acres if i understand right and hence to position that opening favourably they could be hiking the price.
However I have seen prices all over spiral significantly over the last three months with Sheth upwards of 6500 and Lodha pretty much there too. Ghodbunder road too have touched 5000+ for the established builders. I am confused whether the demand is need based or on sentiment.CommentQuote0Flag
Can anyone advise me if rustomjee Atelier, majiwade is good for investment??CommentQuote0Flag
- Can you convey the rate they are quoting? I believe they are extending paying the Stamp duty & registration, which in effect works out to about 4% discount.
In terms of location, access etc I find the place extermely convenient.CommentQuote0Flag
- Rostomjee is a very good builder. I am waiting for a good opportunity to book a flat in any of his projects.CommentQuote0Flag
- what is the current psf rate at Rustomjee Thane?CommentQuote0Flag
- 6200/sq ft
We rang them up today and they said something like Rs 6200/sq ft.CommentQuote0Flag
- Has anyone taken possession
Hi there everyone,
Is there anyone who has taken possession to flats in Athena (or any other phases) in the Rustomjee thane project.
I heard reviews that the construction quality is poor and the owners are doing a lot of changes themselves.
Can anyone here confirm whether these are rumours or any truth in it??CommentQuote0Flag
- Dear Rajsingh,
The first two buildings of the complex namely Astrea and Athena are Maivan construction, meaning there is no brick work, hence amending layout is out of the question. I too wanted my Kitchen to be open but was declined citing the aforesaid reason. Moreover, only one buildings possession has been given and only maybe 20 odd families residing as of now. Teething problems thus far have been addressed with alacrity.
I propse you pay a visit to the site and satisfy yourself after taking a tour. Acura though has brick work and cannot comment on what the owners are demanding and whether builder is complying.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks sagi
Thanks for the info sagi. I am a NRI from OZ. These are the reviews I read and wanted more info from you guys.
I will ask one of my family members to pay a visit.CommentQuote0Flag
I know the people at Rustomjee and bought two of their properties in Dahisar and I must say its absolutely first class.
On time courteous and outstanding value for money. They are doing some huge development in Virar that's why their work is suffering a bit. The Rustomjee Acres at Dahisar is outstanding and I think they will grow to be a big group.
The owners come and have a chat with you at regular intervals to resolve your needs.CommentQuote0Flag