Collapse

Rustomjee Urbania, Rustomjee, Thane, Mumbai

Last updated: March 24 2014
27 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Rustomjee Urbania, Rustomjee, Thane, Mumbai

what is the current psf rate at Rustomjee Thane?

Comment

6200/sq ft

We rang them up today and they said something like Rs 6200/sq ft.

Comment

Has anyone taken possession

Hi there everyone,
        Is there anyone who has taken possession to flats in Athena (or any other phases) in the Rustomjee thane project.
        I heard reviews that the construction quality is poor and the owners are doing a lot of changes themselves.

Can anyone here confirm whether these are rumours or any truth in it??

Comment

Dear Rajsingh,

The first two buildings of the complex namely Astrea and Athena are Maivan construction, meaning there is no brick work, hence amending layout is out of the question. I too wanted my Kitchen to be open but was declined citing the aforesaid reason. Moreover, only one buildings possession has been given and only maybe 20 odd families residing as of now. Teething problems thus far have been addressed with alacrity.

I propse you pay a visit to the site and satisfy yourself after taking a tour. Acura though has brick work and cannot comment on what the owners are demanding and whether builder is complying.

Comment

Thanks sagi

Thanks for the info sagi. I am a NRI from OZ. These are the reviews I read and wanted more info from you guys.

I will ask one of my family members to pay a visit.

Comment

Gents,

I know the people at Rustomjee and bought two of their properties in Dahisar and I must say its absolutely first class.

On time courteous and outstanding value for money. They are doing some huge development in Virar that's why their work is suffering a bit. The Rustomjee Acres at Dahisar is outstanding and I think they will grow to be a big group.

The owners come and have a chat with you at regular intervals to resolve your needs.

Comment

issues with Rustome jee Atelier ??

Hi,
                Does any body know if there are any issues with Rustom jee ATelier.
                I booked a flat in dec 2010. Construction was supposed to start in Feb. It/s been an year now. neither they have started construction nor have they asked for further payment. When I speak to them they say they are going to start constriction in 2 months but that time never comes..I am very worried. does some body know more about it??

Comment

Dea Sir,

I booked in Accura @Rs.6955 psf. Flat Area 963. I took booking such an high cost as I found builder seems to be reputed and close to Thane station. I am confused. As there appears to be industry slow down. Moreover I took under construction project. Can any one throw some light about this project.

Comment

Same with me I booked flat in Acura and the possession was due in March 2011 and latest by June 2011 as on papers. They have not yet responded further with any new dates and when we ask they said in next 3-4 months we will start giving keys and those 3-4 months never came . Its now a year and still they are not committing any thing on papers.

We all customers should come together and go to them with our queries, This is not supposed to be done by such a great builder "RUSTOM JEE". Shame on his name. We bought the flat because of his name and trust of people on him. Which to me is now seems no where in the air.

my contact details greatindia0101@gmail.com.

Comment

All under construction project are progressing at a very slow pace these days...don't know what is the problem...same is the case with all builders, even the good ones.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X