Guys,

Has anyone bought a flat at rustomjee in thane? the builder is reputed they gave me a rate of 4350 about 2 weeks back.

Any info from anyone would truly be appreciated.
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • issues with Rustome jee Atelier ??

Hi,
    Does any body know if there are any issues with Rustom jee ATelier.
    I booked a flat in dec 2010. Construction was supposed to start in Feb. It/s been an year now. neither they have started construction nor have they asked for further payment. When I speak to them they say they are going to start constriction in 2 months but that time never comes..I am very worried. does some body know more about it??
    CommentQuote
  • Dea Sir,

I booked in Accura @Rs.6955 psf. Flat Area 963. I took booking such an high cost as I found builder seems to be reputed and close to Thane station. I am confused. As there appears to be industry slow down. Moreover I took under construction project. Can any one throw some light about this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Same with me I booked flat in Acura and the possession was due in March 2011 and latest by June 2011 as on papers. They have not yet responded further with any new dates and when we ask they said in next 3-4 months we will start giving keys and those 3-4 months never came . Its now a year and still they are not committing any thing on papers.

We all customers should come together and go to them with our queries, This is not supposed to be done by such a great builder "RUSTOM JEE". Shame on his name. We bought the flat because of his name and trust of people on him. Which to me is now seems no where in the air.

my contact details greatindia0101@gmail.com.
    CommentQuote
  • All under construction project are progressing at a very slow pace these days...don't know what is the problem...same is the case with all builders, even the good ones.
    CommentQuote
  • absolutely i concur all builders have delayed possession ... might be they are not getting the requisite approvals or are deliberatly restricting the supply... since over supply of ready possession flats ....would lead to fall in rates both rental and outright.
    CommentQuote
  • Same with me I booked flat in Acura and the possession was due in March 2011 and latest by June 2011 as on papers. They have not yet responded further with any new dates and when we ask they said in next 3-4 months we will start giving keys and those 3-4 months never came . Its now a year and still they are not committing any thing on papers.

We all customers should come together and go to them with our queries, This is not supposed to be done by such a great builder "RUSTOM JEE". Shame on his name. We bought the flat because of his name and trust of people on him. Which to me is now seems no where in the air.
    CommentQuote
  • I don’t know how come people are so stressed with Rustomjee. As far as I know, the builder is known for their credibility. I have not heard of Rustomjee cheating anyone. There may be some delays and issues, but then which other developer doesn’t have these issues today. Everyone has cash flow issues, Rustomjee can sustain and deliver.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mihir.thakkar
    I don’t know how come people are so stressed with Rustomjee. As far as I know, the builder is known for their credibility. I have not heard of Rustomjee cheating anyone. There may be some delays and issues, but then which other developer doesn’t have these issues today. Everyone has cash flow issues, Rustomjee can sustain and deliver.

Rustomjee is a blood sucker... no different than any other builder in the market, which is crooked as hell. I can tell from first hand experience. Dont go by their slogan 'Its thoughtful, its Rustomjee'. What it means is 'We have thought a lot about how to screw the customer'.
    CommentQuote
  • Rustomjee Urbania - Thane

Originally Posted by catchnitin
    Guys,

Has anyone bought a flat at rustomjee in thane? the builder is reputed they gave me a rate of 4350 about 2 weeks back.

Any info from anyone would truly be appreciated.

Guys,

Rates quoted by Rustomjee staff is good. Just check which building they are quoting for and when they expect to give possession. This may make a big difference. One of the buildings in the same project has got stuck and someone tried selling me flats in that building, at a good price. Also check the penalties for delayed possession, if any, in their agreement. Also check what are they quoting for ready buildings in the premises.

This project is a township, hence stamp duty is payable at reduced rates. Please take that into consideration when calculating the discounts.
    CommentQuote
  • rustomjee lodha indiabulls are all same i knw ppl who hav dealt with them ----pathetic is an understatemnt --inestors r repenting investing in their projects
    CommentQuote
  • Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/mumbai-real-estate/10963-rustomjee-urbania-azziano-rustomjee-developers-thane-mumbai/page12?t=13359&page=12

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
    CommentQuote