How is Parkwood by DB realty in Thane for investment?
Read more
Reply
38 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Never heard of it. What area is it located in?
    CommentQuote
  • Parkwood is a good project on Ghodbunder Road, a little beyond Waghbil Naka. Not aware of the rates but they should be roughly 3500/ SqFt.
    CommentQuote
  • 3 years and the rates being quoted by builder are Rs. 7200 psf.... three configurations

    possesssion for 1bhk, 2 bhk, 3 bhk by feb 13, may 13 and may 14 respectively
    CommentQuote
  • Overall market appreciated infact this project appreciated least because DB reality company is in problem and stuck up in various issue. Rates of other projects surroundings like Lalani, ACME , Kalpataru Hills, Runwal Pearl appreciated more.

    Book through HDFC for this project and you will get better rates, don't go directly to builder. Book only ready possession in this project ( my advice ) as there is no clarity with some of the issues so why take risk.

    HDFC meight have funded them when DB reality was in problem. HDFC staff still assures to give 1BHK - 65 lacs , 2 BHK - 85 lacs ( all inclusive ) you can visit HDFC office Vikas branch in Thane
    CommentQuote
  • Resale flat in parkwoods

    I am looking for a resale 2 BHK in Parkwoods. I have been offered a 2 BHK for 1.2 Cr (all inclusive 28th floor). Is this a correct price for this apartment. Please give suggestions.
    CommentQuote
  • Is this price for 2 or 3 BHK ?

    Bcoz they are giving lot of ads in papers every week stating 2 BHK for 93 lacs all inclusive.

    Also heard on Lodha Splendora thread about RTM 3 BHK for around 1 cr.. Check out those options as well.. U will find lot of investor flats..
    2 BHK 1.2 cr is too high..

    There is too much supply in that belt and if you can hold on to your money and wait few months u will really get great deals IMO.. Best of luck !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sroy40
    I am looking for a resale 2 BHK in Parkwoods. I have been offered a 2 BHK for 1.2 Cr (all inclusive 28th floor). Is this a correct price for this apartment. Please give suggestions.


    you could have a look at 2bhk in Cosmos Jewels instead of Parkwoods. Try to find a good agent to get 2bhk in Phase1 building as they are the best in that project with bigger configuration (carpet area 687sq ft excluding dry area and FB) which is very good, possession expected Dec15.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by contactbrij
    Is this price for 2 or 3 BHK ?

    Bcoz they are giving lot of ads in papers every week stating 2 BHK for 93 lacs all inclusive.

    Also heard on Lodha Splendora thread about RTM 3 BHK for around 1 cr.. Check out those options as well.. U will find lot of investor flats..
    2 BHK 1.2 cr is too high..

    There is too much supply in that belt and if you can hold on to your money and wait few months u will really get great deals IMO.. Best of luck !


    Thank you for the suggestions. This is for 2 BHK on 28th floor (including floor rise). My broker offered me 1.11 Cr. But I also think this is on the higher side. Vijay Galaxy (OC expected in October 2015 as per builder) is also quoting 1.2 Cr and the are open to negotiate too..
    CommentQuote
  • I am at a loss to understand that real estate business is defying the very basic law of economics.. Supply far exceeding demand but prices not coming down..
    CommentQuote
  • Don't buy from the builder.. Buy recently completed projects in resale.. Make an offer and wait..

    In thane you'd get cheaper flats too but you've chosen fairly decent completed/ almost completed projects with Amenities.. So if you're expecting to get something good in less than 1 Cr it may be a bit difficult..

    In case of vijay galaxy why not just wait till possession in oct and then buy?? You'll save 5% directly on account of Vat and Ser tax!! So you're price automatically comes off from 1.2 Cr to 1.14 and you could then negotiate on that. Plus you are taking a lower risk as the building would have an OC.
    CommentQuote
  • Why not try hiranandani estate resale, they are around same price, but much better complex and amenities....
    Also heard dosti imperia resale has started with possession due in oct, around same price too, check with local brokers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Akki,

    I believe that Hiranandani is in a higher price range. Maybe the older 7 storey buildings are at, say 1.1 Cr. Others seem to be over 1.3 to 1.4 Cr for a 2 BHK.

    I may be wrong though.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with Chinuboy.

    Hiranandani Estate is way too costly and a 2 BHK goes more than 1.5 Cr + all inclusive.

    Dosti Imperia also isn't in the 1.1 Cr range. I think, this was when I had checked 2 months back with the builder and agents(for investors). Not sure if any investor is selling it out for a low price now.
    CommentQuote
  • The areas and projects you have mentioned shall not cost anything beyond 90 lacs to 1 Cr all incl. Hiranandani is a bit costlier normally 30-40% higher than the neighbouring areas but the Quality of life, amenities/facilities and atmosphere inside is worth paying the premium. If you can get hold of a good Hiranandani estate at 1.2 Cr or so, it will be a great investment. Else, I will also second Chinuboy to look for an RTM property in just completed projects with OC. Investors will be ready to negotiate for a better price than builder. But please avoid UC properties as afar as possible in the current scenario.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manzb
    The areas and projects you have mentioned shall not cost anything beyond 90 lacs to 1 Cr all incl. Hiranandani is a bit costlier normally 30-40% higher than the neighbouring areas but the Quality of life, amenities/facilities and atmosphere inside is worth paying the premium. If you can get hold of a good Hiranandani estate at 1.2 Cr or so, it will be a great investment. Else, I will also second Chinuboy to look for an RTM property in just completed projects with OC. Investors will be ready to negotiate for a better price than builder. But please avoid UC properties as afar as possible in the current scenario.


    Thank you for the suggestion. I am now looking for only RTM property. Hiranandani is way costlier. However, I see many co operative societies in my search. How does it compare with freehold property.
    CommentQuote