going down very soon !! all the best***

Last updated: July 1 2010
32 | Posts
3920 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going down very soon !! all the best***

hi guys the latest info i heard is there is going to be tough time for builders and developers soon as some big names are going to fall
    remember i predicted this for march 2010

Re : going down very soon !! all the best***

Yes.I am waiting for that too.

Comment

Show me some proof

What is the basis of that prediction??? Show me some evidence. All the economies are improving......
      Originally posted by chanakya View Post
      hi guys the latest info i heard is there is going to be tough time for builders and developers soon as some big names are going to fall

Comment

I'd be very surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by catchnitin View Post
          What is the basis of that prediction??? Show me some evidence. All the economies are improving......
          You know economies are improving because you rely on Media just like all of us.

Media is paid - then do you really think someone who get paid for news will be all truthful always?

Govts. will never say that we are not doing good.

JFYI - Ireland & Greece & Spain are not doing good at all.

Dead cat bounce - is a trade term in markets, read abt. it.

When $700 billion CASH !!!!! will be released in world's market then do you think it will not be enough to cover things for at least a year & half or so???

People who are being over optimist at this time are those who have invested in properties peak & praying that they don't suffer a virtual loss.

Entry level housing unaffordable for middle class - symptom of bubble

& think for yourself if above symptom is prevailing in India or not.

also visit following threads.

ICICI etc. private players reducing interest to 8.25% is actually - they are coming down to their knees..

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...ighlight=logix

Comment

well guys it is difficult to explain but those who have been thru SE asia crisis in 95-96 will be able to catch up with this fast. remember even then the things had skyrocketed and it seemed that common class will never make it , what i'm telling is still u will see some price hike no doubt in it but the big thud is just there. i will write more later

Comment

This is very intriguing. I'm loving the suspense. Please write soon!

Comment

some problem with this web every time i reply i m getting logged off

Comment

ok i will bring in some news with proof too and i am not here to create rumours (it is common mans dream to build house what is the fun playing on it) but surely it will take some time as they come from international markets with links to mumbai..

Comment

Still too early to say when ...

Originally posted by chanakya View Post
                    Chanakya,

Nice to see that someone is even more eager to see markets fall immediately than me!

But, there is a slight catch here. Most things in this world happen due to some cause (we may not be able to see, but its there). The reason the fall (which was overdue in Oct itself) has not happened is that the stimulus is substituting for private sector spending and keeping the markets propped up.

When a tyre is leaking, you need to keep pumping enough air into it to compensate and keep it inflated. When this pumping by regular method stops it will go flat. When Govt steps in, its as though you attached another pump and kept pumping.

To return to our builders, I believe that they have done the stupidest thing in their existence by raising prices (or at least making noises to do so) now, when they should have instead cut it significantly and moved inventory.

But, at the same time, they may not die off in March itself because many of them have been selling off their crown jewels (Wind power projects, hotel projects, corporate offices, etc) to lower debt. They are also rolling over old deb into new ones with a longer timeframe.

The cumulative effect of all this would be to keep them afloat for longer than you think and we can expect the worst for them around end-2010 or March 2011. Some may take even longer to get hit.

Just another point of view.

cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X