Hi There.
Any body has understanding about Blue Mountain Project of Malad(E) by Atul builders. Its location and its fail value (?) per sq ft. Seems like they are quoting around 7000

Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Blue Mountain

I had booked a flat in atul builders Blue Mountain project, Malad east at 6700 psf and paid Rs. 1 lac as booking amount. I then applied for a loan from HDFC bank which was approved. the bank then approached the builder for project documents as the project was (and still is) not approved.
    the bank staff and me personally have followed up many times for documentation to be completed. the property is a SRA project and there is a lis pendence (pending legal case) on the property.
    given the large number of cases where peoples hard earned money was stuck for years, i didnt make any further payment to atul builders.
    i then learnt that another bank had just approved the project (none had till mid jan). i then approached the builder to give me the contact details of the bank person but to my surprise, Atul builder rep said that the price had changed and the rate was revised to 7500/- !
    On top of it, the rep said that the booking amount would be lost if the new rate is not accepted by me.
    I would like to know if this is the norm i would also like to know legal recourse available for me to get the original rate or atleast the booking amount of rs. 1 lac back.

• Hi

I heard that the price of the project has increased to Rs 8500 PSF. Is this true?