Hi,

I would like to move from my current 2BHK house in Jogeshwari west to Goregaon East Royal palms & would like to know which is a good building to move to? What I should look out for before purchasing?

Any members here that have a flat in Royal Palms would like to tell me what sort of internet connections are available there?

I /We have just started looking & frankly 3BHK in Jogeshwari West / Goregaon West / Andheri West is out of our budget so I made a suggestion to my family that we should move to Goregaon East as prices there are much cheaper.

Our budget is not more than 1.2 CR's for a 3BHK in that area. I am hoping to get atleast 1200 sq. ft for 3bhk.

Internet Connectivity is a must option, as I work from home so i need speeds upward of 5 MBPS.

What should i be inquiring regarding the location i am interested in buying? I am going to Royal Palms tomorrow to look at Moroccan Building. i've been told that they have other buildings in the area as well, like Ruby Isle.

I've heard horror stories about this place, e.g. Royal Palms was given to the developers to build roads not buildings, Construction Quality is very poor, No Resale value etc. Is any of this true & if it is what is being done to solve it?

What are the average prices of the area?

I think I should i only buy if the society is registered & has OC certificate.

Members: This thread has been closed for discussion. Please discuss further in the following thread:
https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...-mumbai/page16
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Come on guys 100 Views & no replies :( i wish any one would provide some information about the area? even on how to file an RTI for the same.

I went to see the place I saw Crystal Heights / Tower I & II as well as Lake View 3, I really liked Lake View 3 but i need to know if this is a good property, legal & cleared of all of hooligans.

I will also see Morrocan this weekend.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • What is No Development Zone (NDZ)? I got a copy of the agreement from Lake View III building in Royal Palms, that says that the 240 sq mtrs area is a No Development Zone.

Among other things like Owners of the buildings in Royal palms will have to pay some fee each time the Arrey Road is repaired.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aasimenator
    What is No Development Zone (NDZ)? I got a copy of the agreement from Lake View III building in Royal Palms, that says that the 240 sq mtrs area is a No Development Zone.

Among other things like Owners of the buildings in Royal palms will have to pay some fee each time the Arrey Road is repaired.

You should go to a lawyer who deal in property matters show the papers of property to him and let him get a "Search Report" for the property you want to buy. Go according to lawyer.

according to my limited knowledge No Development Zone (NDZ) is where NO Development should be done.
    CommentQuote
  • I m looking forward to buy a new home in rp is it safe here heard of leopards roaming around and is there gas pipeline connection
    CommentQuote
  • Members: This thread has been closed for discussion. Please discuss further in the following thread:
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/mumbai-real-estate/10382-royal-palms-by-royal-palms-india-in-goregaon-east-mumbai/page16
    CommentQuote