Sort by :
Filter by :
- I also found that property good. I also wants future prospect of this property. Abhinagre i found living/drwaing hall is too small. what say ???CommentQuote0Flag
- Is this part of the Casa Rio development or a new Development altogether?CommentQuote0Flag
- What price are they quoting? and what is the estimated possession date that they have told you? I am alos looking for a new flat for investment so exploring options..
Was thingking of Badlapur, Ambarnath, but if the price is affordable, I dont mind nilaje too...
Originally Posted by abhinagreHi, I am planning to buy house in Lodha Elite dombivali east. Has anybody bought flat there earlier? Are there any goofups in this project which I should be aware of? Please share your views about this project/buying experience.CommentQuote0Flag
- Firstly, have they started giving possession on any other project they have started in Mumbai? All new projects are coming up with atleast 5-6 yrs possession timeframe - too long a timeframe to keep the funds locked & take the riskCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by darkhorseIs this part of the Casa Rio development or a new Development altogether?
Its part of Lodha Heaven no way connected with CR.CommentQuote0Flag
- gourav2106; yes living and is very small? Let me know if you decide to buy.
Lodha Elite is not part of Lodha Casa Rio, but very close to it.
rsrsin : I dont know ans to ur question. Are you saying that Lodhas take 5 years to complete? They told me possesion would be in ayear for 1st building. But as entire project is expected to take 3 years, agreement will mention 3 yrs. This is scary. Should I trust there oral statements?CommentQuote0Flag
- Lodha Elite
I have 1BHK flat in Lodha Elite.The property is good. I got possession on time.
Now i am planning to give the flat on rent but not sure about market trends in Elite.
Anyone know the average rent ?
- Have you received OC for your flat in Lodha EliteCommentQuote0Flag