Hi, I am planning to buy house in Lodha Elite dombivali east. Has anybody bought flat there earlier? Are there any goofups in this project which I should be aware of? Please share your views about this project/buying experience.
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I also found that property good. I also wants future prospect of this property. Abhinagre i found living/drwaing hall is too small. what say ???
    CommentQuote
  • Is this part of the Casa Rio development or a new Development altogether?
    CommentQuote
  • What price are they quoting? and what is the estimated possession date that they have told you? I am alos looking for a new flat for investment so exploring options..

Was thingking of Badlapur, Ambarnath, but if the price is affordable, I dont mind nilaje too...

Originally Posted by abhinagre
    Hi, I am planning to buy house in Lodha Elite dombivali east. Has anybody bought flat there earlier? Are there any goofups in this project which I should be aware of? Please share your views about this project/buying experience.
    CommentQuote
  • Firstly, have they started giving possession on any other project they have started in Mumbai? All new projects are coming up with atleast 5-6 yrs possession timeframe - too long a timeframe to keep the funds locked & take the risk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by darkhorse
    Is this part of the Casa Rio development or a new Development altogether?

Its part of Lodha Heaven no way connected with CR.
    CommentQuote
  • gourav2106; yes living and is very small? Let me know if you decide to buy.

Lodha Elite is not part of Lodha Casa Rio, but very close to it.

rsrsin : I dont know ans to ur question. Are you saying that Lodhas take 5 years to complete? They told me possesion would be in ayear for 1st building. But as entire project is expected to take 3 years, agreement will mention 3 yrs. This is scary. Should I trust there oral statements?
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha Elite

Hi,

I have 1BHK flat in Lodha Elite.The property is good. I got possession on time.

Now i am planning to give the flat on rent but not sure about market trends in Elite.

Anyone know the average rent ?

Thanks,
    Ashish
    CommentQuote
  • Have you received OC for your flat in Lodha Elite
    CommentQuote