Hi, I had booked property in Prime Location at Kamothe.

What is the prospects ?

Regards

Sanjay
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Property In Kamothe

Hi

If it is less than Rs 2500/-sq ft, it is worth otherwise it will take long time for better appreciation.

SKG
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I had booked on 2800.

How is the present rate.

can it is higher side ?

Regards

Sanjay
    CommentQuote
  • Seems to be reasonable depending upon weather single building or a complex and distance to railway station.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhoomi Jyot in Kamothe

I have booked a flat in Bhoomi Jyot by Triveni developers.
    Is there is any person who have booked a flat in the same building.......
    CommentQuote
  • Hi there, Bhoomi Jyot is one of the properties that I have shortlisted. How much did you get it for. I am not very sure if i should buy a property in Kamothe area as it is a marshy land and life of the building is less. Also the fact is that mumbai is island and it is very obvious to have marshy land, still kamothe is some I can afford and also upcoming area. Pls advise
    CommentQuote
  • Balaji Krupa in Navi Kalamboli

Hi,

I've shortlisted Balaji Krupa in Navi Kalamboli by 'emkayen group'. It's a G+7, no frills, single-building project. Any ideas/suggestions about the builder and/or the location?

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Bhoomi Jyot

Good thing about Bhoomi Jyot is builder is reliable. He has executed many good projects in kharghar including Bhoomi Jyot in Kharghar.
    I had booked it 6 month back 2600 Rs. But now rates are increased. Builder did not ask even single black rupee from me. So i could manage with 5.75 lac margin.

Originally Posted by anup_p171283
    Hi there, Bhoomi Jyot is one of the properties that I have shortlisted. How much did you get it for. I am not very sure if i should buy a property in Kamothe area as it is a marshy land and life of the building is less. Also the fact is that mumbai is island and it is very obvious to have marshy land, still kamothe is some I can afford and also upcoming area. Pls advise
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked at the rate 2600 /sq feet. six months back. Total cost was around 29.5 lacs. Builder is reliable person. You can go for it. But now rates are increased.
    CommentQuote
  • What is present rate and which sector you had booked the flat
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seekay
    Hi,

I've shortlisted Balaji Krupa in Navi Kalamboli by 'emkayen group'. It's a G+7, no frills, single-building project. Any ideas/suggestions about the builder and/or the location?

Thanks!

Dear Seekay,

I had shortlisted this builder after visiting the BANM exhibition. They have a few other projects too, which looked quite appealing but I did not find much information about them or any of their projects on the net. Also they said that the possession for BAlaji Galazy(hope m not wrong with the name), would be given in march 2010, but on one of the sites i found that they had mentioned the possesion would be given in october 2008(unupdated info on the site)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks! Yeah, not a lot of info about them on the net. I heard about them through a good friend who personally knows one of the partners in the project.

Originally Posted by mumbai2010
    Dear Seekay,

I had shortlisted this builder after visiting the BANM exhibition. They have a few other projects too, which looked quite appealing but I did not find much information about them or any of their projects on the net. Also they said that the possession for BAlaji Galazy(hope m not wrong with the name), would be given in march 2010, but on one of the sites i found that they had mentioned the possesion would be given in october 2008(unupdated info on the site)
    CommentQuote
  • Oh ok... Have you checked about their previous projects?
    CommentQuote
  • Not really - I'm not in Mumbai currently, so unable to check other projects. Have to maybe ask one of my relatives to pay a visit.

Originally Posted by mumbai2010
    Oh ok... Have you checked about their previous projects?
    CommentQuote
  • Kamothe is a fast developing place. It is serviced by two stations - Khandeshwar & Mansarovar. The latter is nearer to Kharghar. Kamothe's sharp appreciation depends on only one thing.. the International Airport. If the project does not come through (unlikely) then we can expect a sharp price correction and probably a long long time before it comes back to normal. In Jan 10 the prices in 13 storey towers of ready possession are in the range of 2900-3500 psf. while others are in 2500-2800 psf. there is massive construction going on in the area, and the fact is that these guys are finding buyers as well. I booked a flat just 3 days ago near Mansarovar and it cost me 37 lacs for a 1000+ sq ft 2 BHK, in a tower with gym etc. I think it is a great investment in this area as whenever the airport comes up the prices will be anywhere near 8000-12000 psf. The best example I got from an official there is ...... " Think of Santacruz 35 years ago, that is what Kamothe is today"

It is a long term investment (10-15 yrs plus) but dont be surprised if your normal 2 BHK flat goes for 2-3 crore then !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by keshiba
    Kamothe is a fast developing place. It is serviced by two stations - Khandeshwar & Mansarovar. The latter is nearer to Kharghar. Kamothe's sharp appreciation depends on only one thing.. the International Airport. If the project does not come through (unlikely) then we can expect a sharp price correction and probably a long long time before it comes back to normal. In Jan 10 the prices in 13 storey towers of ready possession are in the range of 2900-3500 psf. while others are in 2500-2800 psf. there is massive construction going on in the area, and the fact is that these guys are finding buyers as well. I booked a flat just 3 days ago near Mansarovar and it cost me 37 lacs for a 1000+ sq ft 2 BHK, in a tower with gym etc. I think it is a great investment in this area as whenever the airport comes up the prices will be anywhere near 8000-12000 psf. The best example I got from an official there is ...... " Think of Santacruz 35 years ago, that is what Kamothe is today"

It is a long term investment (10-15 yrs plus) but dont be surprised if your normal 2 BHK flat goes for 2-3 crore then !!!

I feel like laughing at your optimism :)
    CommentQuote