Sort by :
Filter by :
- Divine Space is the project detailCommentQuote0Flag
- Any update??
Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkCommentQuote0Flag
- Amal group have done some projects in Gokuldham, Goregaon East.CommentQuote0Flag
- This Project seems to be attractive as it next to a) upcoming Oshiwara railway station, b) Upcoming Goregaon East-West flyover, c) Nirlon Knowledge Park, d) Hub Mall, e) Lodha Fiorenza. This property will appreciate a lot once railway station is complete. Construction too is going on in full swing.CommentQuote0Flag
- this project is bang behind NKP in Ggn E and almost nearing completion. So the payment is also at 90% but I feel the possession will not happen before March 2017. they are asking for 15k/14.5k + flr rise. What should be a good deal in this locality given the connectivity through east west fly over and may be a oshiwara station coming up? However, there aren't any decent convenience store nearby except the big bazaar in hub mall. Also the locality currently has very few residential complex.
I over hear a buyer negotiate by 25% on the asking rate. Is that possible?CommentQuote0Flag
- The project is quite close to the highway. But there were quite a few slums as I approached the site from the other side. Is anyone aware of the land title and other documentation?CommentQuote0Flag
- Has anyone purchased an apartment here? Any inputs on builder reputation and plot title will be highly welcome.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Guys,
Any feedback on the locality and the quality of work by this builder? Has anyone invested in this project?
- this project has land issue right ?? no clear papes??CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Ashish,
As per the builder, the project is on track and they will be applying for OC next month. What makes you believe that there is land issue?
Please advise as we are considering investing in this one.
- I visited Aspen Gardens this week. The building is ready (only minor finishing work going on) however they have not received the O.C. Generally the OC comes when the elevators are installed. The site incharge or at least the person who was present on site, was a bit of weird guy - not sure of anything.
They are saying OC will come by March 2017. the price they are asking is 15000 psqft with 50/floor rise. so a 2bhk with everything inclusive comes to 2.2 cr and a 3bhk comes to 2.6 cr.
Is the price worth it?CommentQuote0Flag
- Rs. 15000 per sq ft with floor rise looks very expensive. The quality of construction looks good, but personally I did not like the location - next to railway track, surrounded by slums, industrial area, Tabelas. This area will take lot of time to be converted into residential area
You can look some other projects near Goregaon station on or nearby Aarey Road or even Dindoshi/ Gokuldham which is already developed residential area.CommentQuote0Flag
Ashish12 this is the second Goregaon thread where I have seen you raise unsubstantiated question on land issues. Why don't you provide more details and what makes you feel this project has land issues. BTW, other thread you did the same was Chandak Paloma.
- If there is a land issue than @Ashish12 you should clarify your facts with the proofs...CommentQuote0Flag