Last updated: July 28 2017
80 | Posts
41470 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hex City & Hex World by Armstrong Group Kharghar Mumbai

Hi,

This is my first post on this forum though I have been reading it for quite sometime now and I found it realy useful as I was able to find out the cons of investing at a few properties which did interest me .
    I am looking for a flat for investment purpose in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai with a modest budget of around Rs.18-20 lakhs. So, i attended this exhibition by BANM. One of the projects called Hex world and Hex city interested me.

The projects are under construction at Kharghar and the price also seems quite affordable. I will be probably b visiting the site next week.

Has anyone heard of it or invested in the same?
    Last edited by CarpeDiem; January 9 2017, 12:52 PM.

Re : Hex City & Hex World by Armstrong Group Kharghar Mumbai

Armstrong's Hexcity and Hexworld - Kharghar

Hi

There are few drawbacks for these projects:-

- Completion Time
    - Maintenance Charges - remember HexBlox will charge Rs 4.50/sq ft per month which is roughly Rs 5,000/-pm for a 2BHk flat. I asked the guys at Exhibition who refused to give the details in advance stating they are not yet decided but will be similar to HexBlox.
    - Lottery system for allocation

I've decided to look for some other projects.
    Last edited by sanjaykg; January 11 2010, 10:08 AM.
    Kind regards.

SKG

Comment

Bullshit !!!

During the exhibition at Vashi, I also visited the stall (or the 3D theatre) of Hex City, Hex World; followed by a site visit to both the sites by the buses they had arranged.

Well, I think it's just much ado about nothing. Anyone who has visited these sites would agree. Although they claim these to be in Kharghar, those are nowhere near Kharghar, especially the Hex City. It's very very far - on the panvel - Thane road, around 1 or 2 kms past the Taloja railway station at which no trains halt and none of the local lines run.

The site has nothing at present, except the goods warehouses that are yet to be demolished before the groundwork to begin.

Despite the extremely poor connctivity, the price they are asking for is no less - almost Rs 3000 psf - that's a lot of money for such a remote area.

It would be nonsense to trust these guys and their majestic fanfare and show they arranged at the exhibition - all that pretty girls, ice cream, coffee, juices and the maginficient presentations - we don't want to pay for all that hullabullah, do we?

Comment

Originally posted by shabbo_Azmi View Post
        During the exhibition at Vashi, I also visited the stall (or the 3D theatre) of Hex City, Hex World; followed by a site visit to both the sites by the buses they had arranged.

Well, I think it's just much ado about nothing. Anyone who has visited these sites would agree. Although they claim these to be in Kharghar, those are nowhere near Kharghar, especially the Hex City. It's very very far - on the panvel - Thane road, around 1 or 2 kms past the Taloja railway station at which no trains halt and none of the local lines run.

The site has nothing at present, except the goods warehouses that are yet to be demolished before the groundwork to begin.

Despite the extremely poor connctivity, the price they are asking for is no less - almost Rs 3000 psf - that's a lot of money for such a remote area.

It would be nonsense to trust these guys and their majestic fanfare and show they arranged at the exhibition - all that pretty girls, ice cream, coffee, juices and the maginficient presentations - we don't want to pay for all that hullabullah, do we?
        In that case one has to have highly insane reasons to buy at that place..one has to consider a 12-15 years horizon for getting any money back.. 3000 psf is plain stupid to pay for something like this.

VK

Comment

In the name of affordable housing builders are taking land at very cheap rates in remote locatons and try to make money.

One of my friend visited same property exhibition he told me that people were blindly booking the flats just because rate is low. They even don't know that which flat they are buying. This is too much.

Buying house is one of the big decision one takes in life.

Comment

Oops... I forgot to mention the funniest part... Despite of spending a lot on free ice-creams, coffee, juice, choclates etc at the exhibition, these buggers were asking Rs. 500 for the brouchure and application form... can you believe????? And hey, altough one person next to me did the booking by giving them the cheque, still they asked him to buy the brochure for 500 bucks... well, how very rude of these builders, isn't it??? Just becasue people of flooding the builders offices madly, they treat the buyer like this...! "माजलेत साले बिल्डर्स.....", if I have to express my feelings in Marathi!

Comment

HexCity and Hexworld

Agreed, there were lot of show and marketing gimmicks by them.

Keeping that aside,
              Does anyone has any idea about the kind of projects comming near the Hexcity and Hexworld. ?

They were claiming that central park, ISCON temple, Metro railways will be nearby(in less that 2 km radius ) and airport wiil be in 5 km vicinity .

Any ideas on those proposed projects ?

Thanks
              Dev.

Comment

I agree with the thought that are put in. The project is no way near the Kharghar Railway station or on the mumbai pune highway. I visited the same area to look at the development and the agent showed me a nearest bus stop next to the Panvel-taloja-thane road. so i feel it better not to buy this so called low budget flat. My sugession is that instead why not put in some more money and buy a flat in city limits.

Moreover the public transport in Kharghar is a big problem, you need to have 1 vehical per person if you stay in kharghar. I have been hearing this since past 5 years from my friends staying there.

Comment

Builders have created lot of hype about Kharghar. More that actual users, investors have invested in Kharghar in anticipation of all future developments. Currently not a good place to stay but if you have excess money , put in and stay in your current home if posssible give your kharghar falt on rent.

Comment

Rs 3000 psf does not sound like a cheap rate to me at least given the location of project with no train or bus connectivity.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X